Suggestions for role migration

sea rpg

Asian servers die, inflation, and low population, the same problem happened to US servers, in order to save these servers, the developers can make other server roles move to low population servers, so that people from the same country can get together and have fun.

2 hours ago, sea rpg said:

Asian servers die, inflation, and low population, the same problem happened to US servers, in order to save these servers, the developers can make other server roles move to low population servers, so that people from the same country can get together and have fun.

US sapphire we have I would say a moderate level of people, I would say

Why do Asian and Russian servers have the same battle time?If the server is open to Southeast Asian players, the time of the national battle should be at least two hours earlier.

4 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

For US sapphire it's at 9pm here so. You know, kinda late

it probaly depends on timezones and such

the best suggestion is to look at wich times are the events in each server before making an mistake and have it at about 4/5am or some crazy time

i swear that im not talking from experience

1 minute ago, lore said:

it probaly depends on timezones and such

the best suggestion is to look at wich times are the events in each server before making an mistake and have it at about 4/5am or some crazy time

i swear that im not talking from experience

if you play on us server and live in europe then some events such as wars atleast used to be at like 5am 

11 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

if you play on us server and live in europe then some events such as wars atleast used to be at like 5am 

3/4 am invasion of chaos 4/5am mermen trials/battle of territories/castle raid 0/1am any gvg from seasonal event, battle (italy timezone, +1gmt, counted with both variants when the time changes and ect ect)

Edited by lore

2 hours ago, sea rpg said:

My friends have left the Asian server, I am very desperate.

Do you know what server they are on? Perhaps you could just join them or wait for them to come back when your main server gets more players later down the road

25 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

您知道他们在哪台服务器上吗?也许您可以加入他们,或者等到您的主服务器在以后吸引更多玩家时等他们回来

MMORPG needs a lot of people to play together.