I am out of line!

Chrystall

To all my friends...

I took a decision to stay out from game,at least until a decent update will come.

Anyway,i logging 10-15m/day,and what i see in chat is only insults,sell/trade acc,scammers and more..Its anoff,can't take it anymore.I was looking on others games like this one..There the Devs are everyday online,watching what's happen,taking decisions and holding the game under the control.Here,seems like nobody's land..

Well,big thanks to all my friends,to all who accepted me like i am.

Hope i will meet you again on fight land.If no,remember Chrystall,a nice ranger..

Kiss you all.

85948_.png

A good friend,  a good ranger, a good priest. I will miss you and the years we played together. Take care and keep in touch. You will always have a place with me in warspear. /Wolfsy  :give_rose:

Cya & GL in real life  ;) . Btw I'm happy that i wont see any chests pics anymore cuz nxt time ill die  :'( :'( :'( :'( .

Cya & GL in real life  ;) . Btw I'm happy that i wont see any chests pics anymore cuz nxt time ill die  :'( :'( :'( :'( .

Eh,i can  check my luck 1/2-3 days if u wanna :)

Congratulations on the enlightenment chrystall. Please do stick around the forums, your company has always been appreciated here.

I will,but not to much.Thank you.

Ueeee I  hated you long time ago for some dramas with gabraunt or gaybo idk xd and becos your op arrows raped my liitle rogue ahahhah but was fun dear now is like behh I wish you luck on the real life and a soon return when update comes like alot of people doing , waiting...i am one.

Adeu

Ueeee I  hated you long time ago for some dramas with gabraunt or gaybo idk xd and becos your op arrows raped my liitle rogue ahahhah but was fun dear now is like behh I wish you luck on the real life and a soon return when update comes like alot of people doing , waiting...i am one.

Adeu

xD.I remeber .But,you know,if life is to simple,became boring.So all that "adventures"make me smile now :).

Thank you.

part of the reason I took my well-needed break from forum

two-faced individuals, hypocrisy, fakeness, kids who think they rule the internet, inequality, double-standards, internet "tough guys", kids who are "never wrong"...

the list is endless. Unfortunately, thats what you have to deal with on the internet. Sometimes a break from all these internet dwellers is just what one needs.

spend some quality time with friends/family, go for a walk or a swim.

there are many other recreational activities that will remind you of how little internet dwellers really are.

but I hope you dont retire for good. we need more pro names that start with "Mech" ;)

good luck and enjoy the real world!

two-faced individuals, hypocrisy, fakeness, kids who think they rule the internet, inequality, double-standards, internet "tough guys", kids who are "never wrong"...

the list is endless. Unfortunately, thats what you have to deal with on the internet. Sometimes a break from all these internet dwellers is just what one needs.

there are many other recreational activities that will remind you of how little internet dwellers really are.

but I hope you dont retire for good. we need more pro names that start with "Mech" ;)

Btw mecha i didnt stole your ducking name  ;D  its not that famous anyway.

go post more rap videos in tavern, you filthy casual

>once again de-railing a thread to make it all about him

nerd-raging hater who insults everyone who isnt miserable like him

derails every topic to seek drama

and this guy wants to be mod? lol

you're the biggest joke, kiddo

as much as ppl hate me, I bet they prefer me as mod over your angry ass

might be fun, just to see how long before you get fired

and btw, I was comparing my online experience with morons like you to hers, stupid kid

and this gut wants to be mod? lol

you're the biggest joke, kiddo

as much as ppl hate me, I bet they prefer me as mod over your angry ass

might be fun, just to see how long before you get fired

once again, off-topic spam  :facepalm:

keep haten "kid"

mods arent supposed to kiss-ass. they are there to enforce rules. cry more

Guys,guys..let's calm down a little,pls.:).I made this topic to inform my friends(and my enemies),not a "battle camp" for you:).If you wanna fight,each of you take your main char,go in pvpzone and kill each other(or kill yourself,i don't k know :D ).

No,really,let the nerves away from "me" pls.Thank you. :give_rose:

Good luck chrystall, hopefully we'll see you back soon if not you'll be missed

I'm logging once at 2-3 days jay ,just to check or to say hi or to help someone with what it rest me(gold,items) :).But i don't stay more then 5min..Anyway,you are in my friends-list.. :give_rose:

everything was fine til "it" showed up here

anyways will u return for this update?

update ??what update? Sorry,don't know nothing,didn't checked yet.Just came back home and i have a coffe-Marlboro. :D

update ??what update? Sorry,don't know nothing,didn't checked yet.Just came back home and i have a coffe-Marlboro. :D

Oh yea supposed to be the 30th. Basically, towers open and moon/dark/sun/astral will become 1 stat XD

everything was fine til "it" showed up here

anyways will u return for this update?

maybe if i get last word in argument, i will win

oops, almost forgot my xD's

xDxDxD

Chrystall,  see what I mean? ;D

part of the reason I took my well-needed break from forumtwo-faced individuals, hypocrisy, fakeness, kids who think they rule the internet, inequality, double-standards, internet "tough guys", kids who are "never wrong"...the list is endless. Unfortunately, thats what you have to deal with on the internet. Sometimes a break from all these internet dwellers is just what one needs.spend some quality time with friends/family, go for a walk or a swim. there are many other recreational activities that will remind you of how little internet dwellers really are.but I hope you dont retire for good. we need more pro names that start with "Mech" ;) good luck and enjoy the real world!

in a thread about crystall, you sure know how to make it all about yourself  :facepalm:

last word

you lose

in a thread about crystall, you sure know how to make it all about yourself  :facepalm:

last word

you lose

such an uneducated loner xD

Mecha let this "wannabe-moderator" cry :D

Yet AGAIN

obsessed jealous retard  ;D

sry Chrystall, but this kid really has serious mental issues  :bad:

Yet AGAIN

obsessed jealous retard  ;D

sry Chrystall, but this kid really has serious mental issues  :bad:

keep feeding me, keep replying

pls respond

well you could ignore me but that wont make the problem go away. kids will be kids. Im not the drama queen here  ;)

well you could ignore me but that wont make the problem go away. kids will be kids. Im not the drama queen here  ;)

you really need the last word, and youre calling me the kid?

$20 says you cant sleep without replying to me calling you out