[2011.11.08] Additional information about Arena: How Arena Tickets work

Kuzmitch

WHaT THE duck!? POTS?? They want only our money now, i want quit game if that is true and many my friends too =/

error to be corrected: rogue enter the town without being noticed by guards, so this hampering the gameplay, overall the game it becomes general disadvantage for the elves. obs: invisibility skill range and skill druid sleep

Stop crying. My answer "It's not a bug it's a feature." was about creating 3 characters at account, not about pots.

Kuzmitch, its ur forum, what about start use quote? .-.

error to be corrected: rogue enter the town without being noticed by guards, so this hampering the gameplay, overall the game it becomes general disadvantage for the elves. obs: invisibility skill range and skill druid sleep

Omg,more crying  :facepalm:

sorry mr kuz, i didnt meant to be rude, just that ur words confused me and u know, would be very unfair to put pots on arena, so its easy undestand why we complain :) u know all i want is be ur friend

some? i already won my 5 battles .-. what i will do for 2h? .-.

Try to understand how could you be able to pay money to aigrind  :crazy:

(ofc sarcasm)

• 2 weeks later...

Soi think its time for my opinion, 2759point for a one hand? Should be around 8000point. Two hand 16000point,

then only the richest ticket spammers would get them.

• 2 weeks later...

This system is a  :pleasantry: shit  :pleasantry: point arena system Is for rich u can see bluehero hassn zebs etc.... normal sytem are player when more diference win loses in top  :blush: but creator prefer win money .... :facepalm: