[2011.11.08] Additional information about Arena: How Arena Tickets work

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

With the publication of the latest information about the release of Warspear Online 2.0 update and mistakes with the launch of an updated Arena, which is now under final fix by our programmers, we are faced with a certain lack of understanding of the players, how access to the arena system works. In this note we'll try to correct this misunderstanding.

• Initially, you have 5 (*) free tickets to the Arena.
  • Every 2 hours you will be charged one free ticket.
  • The maximum number of free tickets charged is 5 (*).
That is, you can immediately play all 5 fights at once, and after waiting 2 hours, go to the Arena once again. If you run out of free tickets and the 10 (5 *2) or more hours left, a further charge of free tickets stop. Roughly speaking, within days you will be able to play 12 (24/2) with regular  entering the game. It's also not necessary to be logged into the game to get free tickets - all charges happens on the server side.

Tickets for the Arena remove all the above mentioned limitations if you want to spend more time at the Arena.

(*) The number is in the process of discussion and testing, and may change at the moment when the Arena will be available.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Thats great we can enter arena with free tickets  :yahoo: :yahoo:

How many free tickets available per day? :blush:

is arena open now or still waiting until thursday? :)

nooo .. Not thursday please..؛‎)‎ you can look at the news and it says Tuesday and its today . So maintenance now, i want to go to arena:D

Did you ever try to read my post?

Oops i miss tht line

:facepalm:

• The maximum number of free tickets charged is 5 (*).

Hmm, Read second time and seems more clear now, just 1 question, do we hav to be logged in for the 2hours to be counted? or is it regular 2 hours?

Oh, I forgot to add - no, it's not necessary to be logged into the game. All calculations goes on server-side.  Will add this to the first post.

Gud job, I just need tht chainmail Belt and sheild.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

But i agree its a bit confusing. :wacko:

Yes, cant wait for arena ;D

Be prepaired >:D >:D

"It's also not necessary to be logged into the game to get free tickets - all charges happens on the server side."

You did state it in the first green post kuz and guys READ THE POST all the questions your asking are in the first post kuz posted  :facepalm:

"It's also not necessary to be logged into the game to get free tickets - all charges happens on the server side."

You did state it in the first green post kuz and guys READ THE POST all the questions your asking are in the first post kuz posted  :facepalm:

Everything is OK, I have added all changes in the first post after people ask me more questions.

so maintenance will be today?

I hope yes. Programmers did al fixes, but currently we busy with testing on the local copy of live servers to avoid problems which happened last friday.

I'll post a separate thread when we start the update.

What about 1x1 fights? will you ever add that too arena?

Arena is for TEAM fights. We cannot call it "Arena", it's more likely a "Duel". I have no information when it will be added somehow to the game.

Arena is for TEAM fights. We cannot call it "Arena", it's more likely a "Duel". I have no information when it will be added somehow to the game.

Oh Sorry, Didn't know Arena was just for Team battle, I just wanna try PvP with Elves and also it prevent other people from interfering the battle

I hope yes. Programmers did al fixes, but currently we busy with testing on the local copy of live servers to avoid problems which happened last friday.

I'll post a separate thread when we start the update.

hope the update is today!! Cant wait!!

Mr. kuzmitch sorry i cnt understand stuff quickly! In 2v2 if i got 5 free tickets and my frnd got 5 free, so can we play 10 battles or just 5 ? 

This number (5) is for everyone. Or, for example, you have 5 tickets and your teammate has 3 tickets, so you will be able to play togeter only 3 games, unless your friend will buy 2 more tickets.

This number (5) is for everyone. Or, for example, you have 5 tickets and your teammate has 3 tickets, so you will be able to play togeter only 3 games, unless your friend will buy 2 more tickets.

Thanks sir. :)

Where will we get those free tickets every 2 hours? and can it be saved? like I will save all the ticket for 5 days so I will have 60 total tickets then spend it all in 1 day? and is it tradeable?

Im confusd. Daily we will have 5 free fights, then every 2 hours, we will get 1 ticket. 24/2=12+5(free)=17 fights total per day? But If we didnt spend the First 5 Free tickets(10Hours), the free tickets charged will be stopped?

If you run out of free tickets and the 10 (5 *2) or more hours left, a further charge of free tickets stop.

So what does the (5*2) mean? Initial Free Ticket and 5 Ticket from 10 hours?

Oh okay, now I got it. Thanks. ::)  Last questions though.

-Are these tickets will be automatically in our bag or we need to talk to some npc?

-Are they tradeable?