Mermen DG in Sea (rate drop)

Zensoku

Hi, before anything I will show myself, 

Megakr/rogue lvl 32/ top 2 achievement

(SEA-Pearl) 

LvL 2 YouTuber in the partnership

I farm the dg mermen from the day of the update, I had around 200 dg done on it and only 1 pcs mermen set has been drop by me in the whole mc side ( I farm the dg in lvl 7 guild so it's hard) 

But that not really the problem, the problem is that elf side have already 20+- char have the 2 pcs or more equipped and we already know that elf are more than mc but with this 20 char with mermen set mc cant anymore fight them... In arena, raid boss, farming boss etc we are to weak to fight them so that hurt alot mc, please do something we really need an help or the server  mc side will die... 

If one of the dev or admin can answer me here or in private message that will be really cool! 

Thanks for reading this see! 

Is this US sapphire? In Legion only 1 person has full merman heavy gear. (Evil lvl 32 dk) and 2 Sentinel players have full merman heavy gear (as far as I know) Zeus and one other. 

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Is this US sapphire? In Legion only 1 person has full merman heavy gear. (Evil lvl 32 dk) and 2 Sentinel players have full merman heavy gear (as far as I know) Zeus and one other. 

I said sea-pearl, no one of Mc have 2 pcs of mermen set

you really are a whiner. I am one of the Phoenix Guild players. we go to mermen from the very beginning for 4 hours, spending huge resources on it. and you on mc want to get everything just like that? I've seen you walk 3-5 times a day. you don't even try to knock things out. and what 20 sets are you talking about? there are only 7 of them and they got it with great difficulty .all that mc can do is cry.

Why is your guild level 7? Whose problem is this? Why aren't you stuffing the GP? Why are you wearing 28 sets? Who is to blame for the fact that you DO NOT DO ANYTHING on your faction? 

Edited by killerSm

6 hours ago, killerSm said:

Why is your guild level 7? Whose problem is this? Why aren't you stuffing the GP? Why are you wearing 28 sets? Who is to blame for the fact that you DO NOT DO ANYTHING on your faction? 

Kk, my guild is lvl 7 because there are fews mc so its hard to make gp, you didnt have this problem you are elf side in phoenix a guild lvl 10 with full buff/ castle t5 lvl Max / and your making alliance with other guild to destroy mc more than you did already ! 

And no there are more than 7 people that have mermen, and even if you right , in mc we farm it as we can with alot of mcoin and gold spend that you cant understand because you the done the dg in 1 stam ! 

Its really easy to say what you say but you dont play with us, you dont know how its hard ! So dont be toxic and take care of everything before trashtalk. 

We spend 4hour too + aos as we can and grotto if we can too ! We really try our best but if even you, you cant see that big difference... There a problem, you just ignore the truth... 

Have a good day. 

Edit:

Little proof...  We have the most activ players in our guild but even with this we cant deal with phoenix, i dont blam them to be strong, lol no , i just said that its not equitable... 

And the biggest sad part it's that nobody can really do something, it's the game... 

To Phoenix member: It's not everyone of this guild but please stop to being toxic to mc, thanks. Screenshot_2021-02-22-16-47-29-281_com.aigrind.warspear.thumb.png.2251796699c4475b9aaeb27fadbff370.png

(Disclaimer: as we see that Phoenix killed all snake we wanted to kill 800k but they used tp flag to kill us) 

Edited by Angelxgod

3 часа назад, Angelxgod сказал:

Кк, моя гильдия 7-го уровня, потому что их мало, так что получить gp сложно, у тебя не было этой проблемы, ты на стороне эльфа в фениксе, гильдия 10-го уровня с полным баффом / замок t5-го уровня / макс. / И ты заключаешь союз с другой гильдией чтобы уничтожить MC больше, чем вы уже сделали! 

И нет более 7 человек, у которых есть водяные, и даже если вы правы, в MC мы обрабатываем их, как можем, с большим количеством mcoin и золотых трат, которые вы не можете понять, потому что вы сделали dg за 1 stam! 

Очень легко сказать то, что ты говоришь, но ты не играешь с нами, ты не знаешь, насколько это сложно! Так что не будьте ядовитыми и позаботьтесь обо всем, прежде чем говорить о мусоре. 

Мы тоже проводим 4 часа + столько, сколько можем, и грот, если можем! Мы действительно стараемся изо всех сил, но даже если вы не увидите такой большой разницы ... Проблема в том, что вы просто игнорируете правду ... 

Хорошего дня. 

Редактировать:

Небольшое доказательство ... У нас самые активные игроки в нашей гильдии, но даже с этим мы не можем справиться с фениксом, я не обвиняю их в том, что они сильные, лол нет, я просто сказал, что это несправедливо ... 

И самое печальное то, что никто ничего не может сделать, это игра ... 

Члену Феникса: Это не все из этой гильдии, но, пожалуйста, перестаньте быть токсичным для МС, спасибо. Screenshot_2021-02-22-16-47-29-281_com.aigrind.warspear.thumb.png.2251796699c4475b9aaeb27fadbff370.png

(Отказ от ответственности: поскольку мы видим, что Феникс убил всех змей, мы хотели убить 800k, но они использовали флаг tp, чтобы убить нас) 

I myself helped to upgrade the guild to lvl 9 and 10, I filled a lot of GP. Perhaps you saw me, nickname LuxeWh0re, I also have a YouTube channel "Life On Pearl" like you. We also ran DG without clothes 32 lvl. We did everything to knock them out from the very beginning. Chaos has run and won it since its introduction. What prevented MC from coming to it when 4 people from phoenixes came there? You yourself are to blame for falling behind in everything. And one of your guildmates said that in 15 minutes you pass DG without any problems, without dying at all. We have 900+ DG passes on each active character. So count how much we spent in total to knock out what we have. Do you think it would be very fair if you get the same thing in 10 visits to DG?

Edited by killerSm

2 hours ago, killerSm said:

I myself helped to upgrade the guild to lvl 9 and 10, I filled a lot of GP. Perhaps you saw me, nickname LuxeWh0re, I also have a YouTube channel "Life On Pearl" like you. We also ran DG without clothes 32 lvl. We did everything to knock them out from the very beginning. Chaos has run and won it since its introduction. What prevented MC from coming to it when 4 people from phoenixes came there? You yourself are to blame for falling behind in everything. And one of your guildmates said that in 15 minutes you pass DG without any problems, without dying at all. We have 900+ DG passes on each active character. So count how much we spent in total to knock out what we have. Do you think it would be very fair if you get the same thing in 10 visits to DG?

Lol you said it, hmmm dude i know you, and I know that you hate alot mc ( we dont know why) so i will stop to answer you because even if i sais the truth you will never be agree so stay in Your lvl 10 guild elf side without any enemie, btw no worry oneday you will win , all mc will leave... Thanks

5 hours ago, killerSm said:

Maybe you just need to do more with the guild and your character?

Top 2 achiev / top 1 rogue /most activ gp maker and I do alot of giveaway cya

18 hours ago, Angelxgod said:

Kk, my guild is lvl 7 because there are fews mc so its hard to make gp, you didnt have this problem you are elf side in phoenix a guild lvl 10 with full buff/ castle t5 lvl Max / and your making alliance with other guild to destroy mc more than you did already ! 

And no there are more than 7 people that have mermen, and even if you right , in mc we farm it as we can with alot of mcoin and gold spend that you cant understand because you the done the dg in 1 stam ! 

Its really easy to say what you say but you dont play with us, you dont know how its hard ! So dont be toxic and take care of everything before trashtalk. 

We spend 4hour too + aos as we can and grotto if we can too ! We really try our best but if even you, you cant see that big difference... There a problem, you just ignore the truth... 

Have a good day. 

Edit:

Little proof...  We have the most activ players in our guild but even with this we cant deal with phoenix, i dont blam them to be strong, lol no , i just said that its not equitable... 

And the biggest sad part it's that nobody can really do something, it's the game... 

To Phoenix member: It's not everyone of this guild but please stop to being toxic to mc, thanks. Screenshot_2021-02-22-16-47-29-281_com.aigrind.warspear.thumb.png.2251796699c4475b9aaeb27fadbff370.png

(Disclaimer: as we see that Phoenix killed all snake we wanted to kill 800k but they used tp flag to kill us) 

haters gona hate bro about mermen gear or drops they cant increase drop rate on 1 faction more than other, i dont think their system works that way is just that as u said more elfs spams than mc thats why their side got more gears
Wish u best of luck at sea pearl server :giveheart:
make more chieftains their aoe damage spells is wicked sick

6 hours ago, lallouss said:

haters gona hate bro about mermen gear or drops they cant increase drop rate on 1 faction more than other, i dont think their system works that way is just that as u said more elfs spams than mc thats why their side got more gears
Wish u best of luck at sea pearl server :giveheart:
make more chieftains their aoe damage spells is wicked sick

Hi zeus! Yes i dont want upgrade any% just tell my sadness ahah ! 

Btw i have some ideas to improve warspear videos! 

On 2/21/2021 at 5:46 AM, Angelxgod said:

(SEA-Pearl) 

I farm the dg mermen from the day of the update, I had around 200 dg done on it and only 1 pcs mermen set has been drop by me in the whole mc side ( I farm the dg in lvl 7 guild so it's hard) 

But that not really the problem, the problem is that elf side have already 20+- char have the 2 pcs or more equipped and we already know that elf are more than mc but with this 20 char with mermen set mc cant anymore fight them... In arena, raid boss, farming boss etc we are to weak to fight them so that hurt alot mc, please do something we really need an help or the server  mc side will die... 

If one of the dev or admin can answer me here or in private message that will be really cool! 

you are top rogue and utuber but act like noob XD.

GM please give him full set mermen LoL

On 2/20/2021 at 10:46 PM, Angelxgod said:

(SEA-Pearl) 

Well, it's all about luck. You only need one chance to drop the item you want. The more people spamming the Dg the more chances of getting those items for your faction. :tuktuk:

But in my opinion, everyone that goes to the second phase of mermen's trials should get half of the time to spam the dg. 

10 hours ago, Nolan said:

Well, it's all about luck. You only need one chance to drop the item you want. The more people spamming the Dg the more chances of getting those items for your faction. :tuktuk:

But in my opinion, everyone that goes to the second phase of mermen's trials should get half of the time to spam the dg. 

Yes lol, in SEA-pearl there are only 1 pt that can spam, sadly,  why? 

1:because its Mc side so there are less players(its an fact just look war result lol) 

2:its SEA-pearl lol 😂😂

Nevermind im not crying I know its hard to get theses gear I'm just giving that information that my pt have no luck 😂and the mc side have nobody with the mermen set, not even 2pcs lol. 

Cya, have a good day! 

В 22.02.2021 в 19:36, sea rpg сказал:

Nobody cares if sea lives or dies. 

Phoenix server 

В 23.02.2021 в 09:09, sea rpg сказал:

Welcome to the Phoenix server 

В 24.02.2021 в 03:09, sea rpg сказал:

Sea–Pearl =Phoenix server 

В 25.02.2021 в 14:40, sea rpg сказал:

Developers regardless of the sea pearl's death is very stupid.

Whats the point of your messages? I cant get it, Can u repeat LOUDER please?

В 21.02.2021 в 01:46, Angelxgod сказал:

(SEA-Pearl) 

Stop the cap!

I don’t know why you whine? I also walk a lot for 32, but I haven't received more than one thing in a year! Also, many people get books in 5-7 visits, despite the fact that I make 200-300 visits and there is no book, no suit, no valuable thing. I play as a priest class. if the admin or someone else pays attention to your snot, then pay attention to me that I have nothing to fall out, although I go a lot and by the way I am also from the Phoenix guild. and I want to tell you that we did not unite with any guild, we ourselves.

22 minutes ago, Ankou said:

Whats the point of your messages? I cant get it, Can u repeat LOUDER please?

Stop the cap!

You are from Phoenix 🔥🐦 ? Ofc you are 

Just today at mermen trial we losed again so we can't do mermen dg (20 players vs 50 players I have screen don't start to lie) 

The biggest sad part it's some people from Phoenix that telling mc are lazy or always saying they are weaker than elf but, find a mc pt in sea pearl it's really hard there few people that can spam dg or just online to do it, im +10 meta rogue on pve but I can't solo mermen I can't solo any mytic dg (t3/t4/nadir) 

So how I should do? 

The post are just showing the truth but idk why even on the forum Phoenix are bullying mc... Even if their guild have everything they still saying that we can beat them... It's easily for them, there are alot more than us and many of them have mermen pcs... Here mc side nobody have 2 pcs, I know it's all about luck but there something wrong, how Phoenix have already all theses parts but not mc? 

You would say that we are lazy so doing mermen dg in low lvl guild to dodge Phoenix at mermen trial to farm dg so the dg it's harder than it's already are, and at the same time Phoenix will win it and have full guild buff so 0 difficulty... 

In all of my spam there only 3-4 spam that was 16min per run but others run in others spam are something like 20-30min 

But it's not your side you don't care about this lol, so please go away don't bully us here... 

And about why we don't have strong guild that can be 50/50 chance to beat Phoenix it's because all mc are leaving a little bit by Phoenix bullying ( idc about that bully do what u want) . 

Then this post are just to showing to dev and admin what happen in Sea pearl with mc, im not waiting anything but if the game can find someone that can help mc side it would be a lot thanks. 

If your reading this and from Phoenix I have nothing on you, you have many good players in this guild but there are fews, really fews player that are toxic and want the server only for them and they have the power to do this so they are doing this, just be yourself don't follow toxic people and if you think that you are the toxic guy, your on black list. 

Cya, enjoy the game and have a good day! 

1 hour ago, faxell said:

I don’t know why you whine? I also walk a lot for 32, but I haven't received more than one thing in a year! Also, many people get books in 5-7 visits, despite the fact that I make 200-300 visits and there is no book, no suit, no valuable thing. I play as a priest class. if the admin or someone else pays attention to your snot, then pay attention to me that I have nothing to fall out, although I go a lot and by the way I am also from the Phoenix guild. and I want to tell you that we did not unite with any guild, we ourselves.

Dont be like that ! 

And you didnt made alliance with ri ? Just lie dude u will never say the truth, and im not talking about my missed but about all the server so stop spam this topic with your members thanks! 

18 часов назад, Angelxgod сказал:

20 players vs 50 players I have screen don't start to lie)

Im waiting for it!

• 2 weeks later...