ExtremerZ is HASSN DOGS!!!!

naonw

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Hassn let Sdk win new tournament ,ExtremerZ is Hassn dogs??

Hassn let sdk win bcoz AoA #1 10x #2 1x #3 1x

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!! >:D

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Hassn let Sdk win new tournament ,ExtremerZ is Hassn dogs??

Hassn let sdk win bcoz AoA #1 10x #2 1x #3 1x

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!! :diablo:

lmao u suck coz u cant join any top guild

A bit late bro , everybody knew hassn WAS helping them who cares? Hes " rich "  yea but what a problem this game is based on that, just play have fun with your friends and enjoy game how you can btw This not mean extremetz are a dogs they have also his "money" and just a thing whos wasting money is because they can , dont forget this is only a 2D game you can always choose.

A bit late bro , everybody knew hassn WAS helping them who cares? Hes " rich "  yea but what a problem this game is based on that, just play have fun with your friends and enjoy game how you can btw This not mean extremetz are a dogs they have also his "money" and just a thing whos wasting money is because they can , dont forget this is only a 2D game you can always choose.

Hassn only rich not pro

ok i joined extremerz like 2weeks ago and this what I experienced. we dont get gold from him and dont get free items like alot of ppl think, only time i saw him "help" was when he donated some unity pot n some tickets THATS IT. i think he helps sdk (leader) and some other core members THATS IT. I didnt get anything from hassn, i bought my fkn tickets,great and normal unity pots with MY own mcoin and gold, I donated 100s of tickets for members who couldnt afford much tix .. and tryed working my butt off to gain GP -_- then i got kicked on monday cuz i had 0gp for some hours ..(not my fault i have college geez) but yea thats some stuff i experienced while in extremerz ... :aggressive: 

ok i joined extremerz like 2weeks ago and this what I experienced. we dont get gold from him and dont get free items like alot of ppl think, only time i saw him "help" was when he donated some unity pot n some tickets THATS IT. i think he helps sdk (leader) and some other core members THATS IT. I didnt get anything from hassn, i bought my fkn tickets,great and normal unity pots with MY own mcoin and gold, I donated 100s of tickets for members who couldnt afford much tix .. and tryed working my butt off to gain GP -_- then i got kicked on monday cuz i had 0gp for some hours ..(not my fault i have college geez) but yea thats some stuff i experienced while in extremerz ... :aggressive:

Maybe you killed hassn in 2x2.

Hassn kick anyone from the guild who wins against him in 2x2  :lol:

naonw,  Why did you post Hassn photo whitout his permission? Btw? It's a really old photo. You suck.

Reported.

LOL, Bcoz I hate Hassn :bomb:

hassn dont help thecore, he never helped thecore, he just helping extremerz bcs he hate sos en marvel guild

bcs they leaders from sos and marvel whre first in aoa but leaved hassn and maked an own guild to beat hassn

hassn dont help thecore, he never helped thecore, he just helping extremerz bcs he hate sos en marvel guild

bcs they leaders from sos and marvel whre first in aoa but leaved hassn and maked an own guild to beat hassn

:rofl:

atlast i heared a reasonable comment, yes thats the truth, if u can see my dictators suit, thats the extremerz first rank, first victory,  and me and my guild mates doesnt received any help from hassn, and we can still win without his help, and the screenshot of this threads is a bit too much late, hassn helped my guild once and that is the second victory of the extremerz and after that no more, and take a look the extremerz guild board how many wins in total? Its already 5

brownnoser = no integrity in this game or in real life

disrespectful people

go lick hassn shoes !

winner of the tournament only get gay costume

the fashion show time !