Warlock: Book " The Gift of Rebirth"

MinatoSan

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

so your suggestion is to add necro expert skill to wlock?

I meant: adding a new skill, not necessarily removing the necromancer's.

I will try to explain:

image.thumb.png.032139052d4ae069f0975a06acd2252c.png

13 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

how would adding revival skill to a damager benefit healers who already have to focus on support

I don't know if you have any knowledge of this, but necromancers and priests are required for dungeons for these and other skills. As you can see, a warlock is a damage class with a lot of debuffs and very few damage skills, he is designed to help the team.

Edited by MinatoSan

2 minutes ago, MinatoSan said:

necromancers and priests are required for dungeons for these and other skills

and that is why they should remain on them because now they are needed with weaker parties

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

and that is why they should remain on them because now they are needed with weaker parties

At the beginning of the game your idea is very valid, but at the end of the game it does not apply. You see, do you prefer to finish a 20-minute dungeon in 10 minutes or 19 minutes? If you want to finish in 19 minutes just add two healers.

21 minutes ago, MinatoSan said:

At the beginning of the game your idea is very valid, but at the end of the game it does not apply. You see, do you prefer to finish a 20-minute dungeon in 10 minutes or 19 minutes? If you want to finish in 19 minutes just add two healers.

i prefer to finish dungeons safely without too many risks

I just can't understand why adding a resurrection or healing to the warlock would help the other healers as he is a damage class.

I'm a warlock player I disagree with this idea.
Granted everyone knows warlock skills need considerable improvement compared to other classes, but this isn't the way to go. :tired2:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 3:51 AM, Drakoknight said:

What I think Warlocks need another raw damage skill with a debuff. 

Sounds like a good idea too. But locks are too papery. They need some sort of defensive rework that helps them survive more. That should be the priority here since resist stats and skills really messed this class up.