Ethereal materials are found in what types of equips?

Ahmed Didar

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Ahmed Didar said:

There are achievement for getting ethereals, I tried disassembling many things but never drop it. If any one knows stuff has that material let me know

Usually what i'd recommend is buying as many low level purple itens and disassembling them.

Those shouldn't cost too much.

:advise:

On 2/17/2021 at 1:48 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

There are achievement for getting ethereals, I tried disassembling many things but never drop it. If any one knows stuff has that material let me know

ur best chances are on unique (purple) and heroic (red/orange) gear, as guts said, the roccemendation is to dissasamble low level gear. u can just decide to dont pay at all and make an series of low level characters to farm said gear (that is usefull to farm materials in general)

Edited by lore

On 2/22/2021 at 4:54 PM, lore said:

ur best chances are on unique (purple) and heroic (red/orange) gear, as guts said, the roccemendation is to dissasamble low level gear. u can just decide to dont pay at all and make an series of low level characters to farm said gear (that is usefull to farm materials in general)

I did try to disassembling such equips but unfortunately it didn't drop, does it drop randomly or is there a fixed equip for it that drop ethereals?

41 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

I did try to disassembling such equips but unfortunately it didn't drop, does it drop randomly or is there a fixed equip for it that drop ethereals?

rare chance but level should increase the odds of it