Clan of Dragon(WE HEVE NEW FORUM GET IN ALL THE CLAN)(Server US)

Chrono

What things you need mostly from guild?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What things you need mostly from guild?

• Unity
    • Strategy
    • Farming
    • Events,contests

:clapping: :clapping: Good forum :clapping: :clapping: , just one suggestion, the text is not easily readable, may be cuz of the dark background, u may need to modify that

A formal request to old and existing members to register at http://clanofdragons.halofight.com/forum

hahaha :lol: ,,,you stupid,,

i have clan idea when mc still ghost town,,and still have 8 ppl in 1 party,,

stupid say copy cat,,we waiting system guild from warspear,,but still long for update guild i think :facepalm:

ehm i write coz my name is suces :lol: ,,suces = success  :good:

im not copy idea from mc,,but I think you copy idea from other server :rofl: .

atleast elf have sistem pvp tournament,,and your clan not have :rofl:

elf clan not for war,,but for help other elf in clan :good: .

hahaha,,,you very stupid,,same with coolstallone :rofl:

im cant stop laugh now :crazy:

Hahahaa.. :lol:

Yea when mc still ghost town,u tell ur friend"lets create a clan so that we can own mc on war"

but when we got better skill n more mc coming,u said"lets just farm,war is for nothing"

So when elf finally got equally number to mc,u run away...hahahaa ;D

Wew,ur mouth is big when insulting people "stupid" :rofl:

Do u think I care with what ur clan have??

Go to hell with it... :lol:

Why u arrogantly say that ur clan hv pvp tournament??

thats is common in a clan.. ;D

hahahaa..

what a funny elf

u have nothing else to say except stupid..

I guess u are not that smart when I see what u write on forum

hahaahaa.. :lol:

elf era will end soon coz your "farmer clan"only know how to farm not to war

Today will be second meeting of Clan of Dragon.

Probably after one hour from launching servers...

All potencional members can visit us too.

Hope for good meeting.

Regards,Chronoz

:mega_shok: Some of you may know me and some not ... But jst wanna Say .. It was good knowing you all n been playing with you guys was a great time for me .... ...... i hv given my account to .. Masstank barb .....as he would be the 1 using my acc ...

:cray: Gonna miss u all..... Bye ...... keep rockin my mc n elf frns

Hahahaa.. :lol:

Yea when mc still ghost town,u tell ur friend"lets create a clan so that we can own mc on war"

but when we got better skill n more mc coming,u said"lets just farm,war is for nothing"

So when elf finally got equally number to mc,u run away...hahahaa ;D

Wew,ur mouth is big when insulting people "stupid" :rofl:

Do u think I care with what ur clan have??

Go to hell with it... :lol:

Why u arrogantly say that ur clan hv pvp tournament??

thats is common in a clan.. ;D

hahahaa..

what a funny elf

u have nothing else to say except stupid..

I guess u are not that smart when I see what u write on forum

hahaahaa.. :lol:

elf era will end soon coz your "farmer clan"only know how to farm not to war

hahaha stupid,,im never say to make war when mc still ghost town :lol:

that day im always farm,,where your eye cant read forum :rofl:

atleast my clan not copy cat :lol: ,,coz that i say you stupid :rofl:

and farm for get stong,,atleast my clan know how to farm and how to pvp :diablo:

atleast you weak in pvp :rofl:

Are you dumb or something or mentaly insane take your stupid comments and get lost we don't care go stay in ur jokers clan the game is dead farm and pvp with your self stop bothering us and flooding our clan post you got no business here go fool around somewhere else :facepalm:

Are you dumb or something or mentaly insane take your stupid comments and get lost we don't care go stay in ur jokers clan the game is dead farm and pvp with your self stop bothering us and flooding our clan post you got no business here go fool around somewhere else :facepalm:

you insult elf weak so im in here :good: ,,you say elf copy cat,,so im in here :good: ,,

well when mc still ghos town,,im never insult mc weak :blush:

coz that im and chronos was a friends :friends:

Guys, i guess i will go for another hibernate mode. I've started play this game when our attack damage only 20-30. When i arrived at second island, i found it was very hard to play since at that time second island were looks like a graveyard to me with only a few ppl that busy with their quest  so i decided to stop playing for about 3months. And now the worst things happen when aigrind looks to more suck our money. better not wasting money for no reason. I'll be on the forum n checking every update. Gudluck to clan of dragon and all clan member.. Perhaps i'll be back when money dont rule anymore..  :(

Guys I won't be playing much for now since my bestfrnd quit and his sick please pray  :cray: thanks a lot guys for everything really enjoyed the wars and it was fun questing together  :friends: hope dragon clan becomes big & mighty keep on fighting good luck :good:

I need some help. I'm using android. When I try to play the game I get a caching error at the play button screen. Is this because the game is being debugged? Do I need to reinstall the app?

idk how to start this.. ;D but,,,first of all good job for ur game- spirit and unity. kudos :) :good: :clapping:

And.... idk what to feel from seeing some names in ur hated elf poll (elf here).

u hate them cuz thy strong, or cuz thy mean or so?? or strong + mean  ;D ;D lol

I think I'll retire to play this game, because this game is suitable for the rich :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Game developers are not professionals, do not appreciate players :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

zombiee-lvl18-barbarian 8)

Yup bro.. This game not entertain anymore to most of ppl in this clan. A few ppl even quit from this shop. Me too stay away from this shop. Its better.. I can start to save more money for something more important than this shop. It was nice to play with u guys.. gudluck to u all mc ppl.. But i guess i'll be back if money stop rule this game(I guess it will never happen, so full retirement)

wahahahahaha...lots of member but why only few pepol on the list participate in war..nyahaha

Alau ikut pensiun ya??? Lol..  :good: bagus maen game apa skrg lau??  8)

I think I'll retire to play this game, because this game is suitable for the rich :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Game developers are not professionals, do not appreciate players :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

zombiee-lvl18-barbarian 8)

Udah pensiun dah, malas main game neh, semua serba MONEY

masih bingung neh lau :wacko: ga ada game yg cocok :lol:

Alau main apa aja skrg??? :clapping:

Alau ikut pensiun ya??? Lol..  :good: bagus maen game apa skrg lau??  8)

hey it's me Roguerer, recently I were making a new char, I realized that there was a dc bug at first island when u walk through it. I don't remember where the place is called but it's in first town, south and then west, sometimes u get dced. MC's getting weaker especially the rogue's stealth, elves r going for revenge,I was thinking we attack from cave and from 4th town. I wanna prove that  rogues and mc r getting stronger too ;) These btchy ass elves r gonna PAAAYYY XD, GOOOO MC, GOOOO CLAN OF DRAGON. HAIL HITLER!! just kidding. HAIL CLAN OF DRAGONS!!! ;) :yahoo: :dirol: :diablo:

To all members of Dragon clan get ready to get united the Astral maze awaits us Ill shall say this now it won't be easy no childs play to get through even the 1st stage would take 3-4 parties united strength so all shall gather at the entrance of the maze ps; Try not to get lost......!!!! >:D

Yup.. I'll be back for another leveling up to lvl20. Me and aditjiu will be back. At least we dont need to do this amplify things.

Anyway, who've already amplify all ur equipment?? Plz share any tips about the safe amplify without losing equipment also the fail percentage for each amplify level. I havent amplify and i guess i wont amplify my equip for now. Lets do quest n farm again.. New boss would be fun..  :yahoo:

I did mistake.

Devs blocked mine forum account.

So can't modify topic ,or write something new.

I want prepare for Astral Maze.

Clan of Dragon should be first there.

Hope for unban.

Nanti kl ada update level20, g ama adit lanjut lg lau.. :lol: gak perlu amplify dulu lau. Main quest ama leveling up dl trus farm boss baru 8)

Udah pensiun dah, malas main game neh, semua serba MONEY

masih bingung neh lau :wacko: ga ada game yg cocok :lol:

Alau main apa aja skrg??? :clapping:

Rupa'y alau masih mau main :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sip Lau :good: :good: :good: :good:

Nanti kl ada update level20, g ama adit lanjut lg lau.. :lol: gak perlu amplify dulu lau. Main quest ama leveling up dl trus farm boss baru 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Yup.. Happy new year to u guys..

\(‾▿‾\) \(´▽`)/ (/‾▿‾)/

Too bad, chrono still banned.. Thread haven't actualized. A few ppl quit. All bcoz that last update.. Really hate it.. (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)‎