Clan of Dragon(WE HEVE NEW FORUM GET IN ALL THE CLAN)(Server US)

Chrono

What things you need mostly from guild?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What things you need mostly from guild?

• Unity
    • Strategy
    • Farming
    • Events,contests

Omg omg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stupid thing ever how can you compare a developed game to a game that has just started to develop I can name you 50+ mmorpgs were they war like crazy example game Aika has 5 nations imagine how big the war is there in computer games are of about 5-10 GB big files but this mobile game they have to compress everything its not easy it takes time there other games like 2030 were killing high Lvl player gives his equipment I don't understand y you want drops everywhere so you can be strong ? What's the use of tht even with full bg equipment  u won't be strong player only ur character you would not be a better player a strong player will stand strong in any equipment yeah am not strong but ur not either ur comparing ur self with 5 ppl lmao you use a spy for checking on monsters and you say you used to farm makarsha to sea 1st challenge ur self then others I don't use arena equipment but I still manage to win maybe I buy it tmrw Coz the sword belongs to my frnd your saying elf players quit the game so we are winning there are ppl who quit on this side too you think there are all old players are chronoz,phatah,sakaray, play but only chronoz war and besides most elf didn't quit game they switched sides now most elf play rogues ur own frnds are killing you :rofl:  I never saw a MC standing around only chating like elfs there 7-8 ppl just stand and chating in kamp riff & you say we talk too much if your so bored just stop playing instead you made a clan who's leader is always bored  feel sorry for your clan you should stick with ur gf and play doll house you can pvp btwen ur dolls :rofl:

stupid im not full bg set :rofl: im not use glove bg,,and not use shoes bg when im pvp :rofl: ,,im just use set cc+set arena+set nadir+set aa..

stupid say my friend they switched sides mc?my friends not switched to mc :rofl: .you want i tell you who in 30 my friends list ha? 8)

they all have set bg and first party in saphire kill jelly with 10ppl,,ya elf switced to rogue now,,but they not in my friends list :spiteful:

,,how with your friends mc spy in elf ha? :facepalm: you complain about my spy,but im not complain about your friends spy in elf,,stupid..

hahahah,,more stupid you say im always bored,,1 i like is pvp and farm with my friend in list :diablo:

why complain about my gf,,,you not have gf ha??or you gay??wa wa wa,,you not normal if you like boy :bad:

ah 1 again,,i used spy not for farm from maraksa until sea,,i use for chat,,simple ha?or you cant read?

i use system ful run farm when saphire mc still ghost town and have respawn time more than 10 menit,,

lol im cant stop laughing if im true you is gay :lol:

Most hated elf is?

can i pick 2 person?  :blush:

1. scoutwhen rogue is the weakest class, he always killed me.. when im doing quest, when i kill mob, every he saw me he killed me.. (rogue very rarely before) maybe he didnt remember,, but i cant forget it..  :facepalm:

and maybe thats why mc blocking way in lake, elf always hunted mc when farm no exist,, and barb cant do much more, range wpn rulez...  :crazy:

2. lilarexii

when im doing quest aveger stela in dinalt, he killed me.. then tremple on my dead body :pleasantry:

after that she do it again n again,,, she loved me maybe  :give_rose:  :lol:

lol bro im not hunted you :facepalm: ,,that happened coz other mc kill new ppl in elf when he need quest,,i tell it to you before,,i atk who atk my friends in elf,,but ya you help he in war and blocked way lake :sorry: ,,coz that war started,,you can see i kill mc only in quest if have quest kill mc lv 14++ or kill mc lv 18,,i use my time for farm,,not war,,you can see,,im always 40%not in war,,coz im chose for farm,,if my friends not pv me for need help,,im cant join war,,

Well i pm u ingame days ago u said u were working on something.my chars are "kagegaara, lvl 18brb" and "Mcssaver, lvl 15sham" current time "GMT" mostly plays between 7pm and 2am GMT...BAMMM THATS ALL NOW. We gon make the game now

lol bro im not hunted you :facepalm: ,,that happened coz other mc kill new ppl in elf when he need quest,,i tell it to you before,,i atk who atk my friends in elf,,but ya you help he in war and blocked way lake :sorry: ,,coz that war started,,you can see i kill mc only in quest if have quest kill mc lv 14++ or kill mc lv 18,,i use my time for farm,,not war,,you can see,,im always 40%not in war,,coz im chose for farm,,if my friends not pv me for need help,,im cant join war,,

of coures u not just hunted me,  but u hunted every mc...  :nea:

are u kidding?? old rogue cant kill elf,,  :cray:

u atk who atk ur friend?? ur friend is xmage, lilarexii, and xranger right??

and the real bustard is xmage, he always hunted mc solo.. so thats why mc kill ur friend..  8)

i know who is xmage,, someone say the real xmage is good person, but when be bad person he used by his bf..  you know who is right?  :aggressive:

you must know, i try play elf (with another name).. when im quest maraksha, i saw xmage farm solo.. he try killed maraksha, i chat him to invite me.. but no answer.. after maraksha dead, im still chat him, but still no answer...

after that i really dont like elf.. are u help person like that???  :diablo:

i konw i know,,, elf is weak now,, hard to win when war.. so u didnt join war..  :rofl:

but how if update come?, with new good skill for elf,, are u still just farm?? or u try to started war again with justice clan??  :dirol:

stupid im not full bg set :rofl: im not use glove bg,,and not use shoes bg when im pvp :rofl: ,,im just use set cc+set arena+set nadir+set aa..

stupid say my friend they switched sides mc?my friends not switched to mc :rofl: .you want i tell you who in 30 my friends list ha? 8)

they all have set bg and first party in saphire kill jelly with 10ppl,,ya elf switced to rogue now,,but they not in my friends list :spiteful:

,,how with your friends mc spy in elf ha? :facepalm: you complain about my spy,but im not complain about your friends spy in elf,,stupid..

hahahah,,more stupid you say im always bored,,1 i like is pvp and farm with my friend in list :diablo:

why complain about my gf,,,you not have gf ha??or you gay??wa wa wa,,you not normal if you like boy :bad:

ah 1 again,,i used spy not for farm from maraksa until sea,,i use for chat,,simple ha?or you cant read?

i use system ful run farm when saphire mc still ghost town and have respawn time more than 10 menit,,

lol im cant stop laughing if im true you is gay :lol:

ur crazy  :tease: do you know what ur typeing when all ur frnds and you have bg set why farm bg you only said you don't use that means you got bg set and still give excuse of farming just admit defeat you lost the war I don't knw about my mc frnds being elf spies how do you know ur frnds are not mc rogues & killing you some elfs told me about a few elfs are rude and selfish not gonna say his name and what's jelly got to do with war so what if you killed it with just 10 ppl nobody cares even if you kill with 5 ppl lol :wacko: as per your gf you said you like playing with ur gf not me i only suggested you to play doll house with ur coz i think ur shemale  :rofl: and why should I bring my gf in btwn a argument thats stupid you can only kill mc when ghost town (not many ppl around) when mc full you run too farm and give stupid excuse of chat you say no elf frnds mc in your list then whom do you chat with ur just a liar trying to fool ppl with your lame excuses  :crazy: i know its boreing when you die in war your bored coz you cant kill mc now mc kill you :lol: easy to kill when nobody arnd all elf want easy task it was easy with nadir respawn spot now when everything balanced you feel weak that's y your bored  :pleasantry:

ur crazy  :tease: do you know what ur typeing when all ur frnds and you have bg set why farm bg you only said you don't use that means you got bg set and still give excuse of farming just admit defeat you lost the war I don't knw about my mc frnds being elf spies how do you know ur frnds are not mc rogues & killing you some elfs told me about a few elfs are rude and selfish not gonna say his name and what's jelly got to do with war so what if you killed it with just 10 ppl nobody cares even if you kill with 5 ppl lol :wacko: as per your gf you said you like playing with ur gf not me i only suggested you to play doll house with ur coz i think ur shemale  :rofl: and why should I bring my gf in btwn a argument thats stupid you can only kill mc when ghost town (not many ppl around) when mc full you run too farm and give stupid excuse of chat you say no elf frnds mc in your list then whom do you chat with ur just a liar trying to fool ppl with your lame excuses  :crazy: i know its boreing when you die in war your bored coz you cant kill mc now mc kill you :lol: easy to kill when nobody arnd all elf want easy task it was easy with nadir respawn spot now when everything balanced you feel weak that's y your bored  :pleasantry:

ahahaha,,,stupid 100% you wrong,,with bg im cant get 30% dodge with skill,im use set dodge,,coz that im not use set bg,,exemple,,boot cc and boot bg,,better boot cc for def,im not need big crit,,coz ranger have skill blessing,,just need atk speed+deff with dodge,,boot bg just have big crit,,yeah im weak cant kill 20 army if im alone,,but im not afraid is like your coolstallone is tupid noob+afraider,,you say im die with mc,,that right im die with mc,,but not all can kill me with fair pvp 1vs1,,

hahahaha,,yeah if im shemale,,with have gf,,lol how im shemale like girl,,you want see i have penis ha :lol: ??..atleast im true you is gay and not have gf for you,,

kwkwkwkwkw :rofl:

,,yeah i have them in facebook,,and my friends not selfish coz we share drop to make other strong,,

i konw i know,,, elf is weak now,, hard to win when war.. so u didnt join war..  :rofl:

but how if update come?, with new good skill for elf,, are u still just farm?? or u try to started war again with justice clan??  :dirol:

yeah bro you not see my post before :facepalm: ,,i say before elf lose coz have low ppl with starting status BORED :lol: ,,but in pvp with same ppl we stil can win :yahoo: .

you not see my post before again :facepalm: ,im never started war,,you all was started war..i say before when old update when mc still ghost town,,that was war,,coz you all blocked way for quest in lake,,you see after win(finish kill lake) we go to sea,,but i see some mc still waiting elf in lake :facepalm: yeah im chose for still farm,,

if im get drop item from war,,maybe i will join war every im online :rofl:

I just really dont get it.. Why this elf ppl are such no brain.. Did u elf realize that this thread for dragon clan?? We never ask for ur comment. If u elf felt not satisfied n not happy with our clan then make another thread. Just dont spam here. A few dumbass elf.. Just let them bark till they tired..

ahahaha,,,stupid 100% you wrong,,with bg im cant get 30% dodge with skill,im use set dodge,,coz that im not use set bg,,exemple,,boot cc and boot bg,,better boot cc for def,im not need big crit,,coz ranger have skill blessing,,just need atk speed+deff with dodge,,boot bg just have big crit,,yeah im weak cant kill 20 army if im alone,,but im not afraid is like your coolstallone is tupid noob+afraider,,you say im die with mc,,that right im die with mc,,but not all can kill me with fair pvp 1vs1,,

hahahaha,,yeah if im shemale,,with have gf,,lol how im shemale like girl,,you want see i have penis ha :lol: ??..atleast im true you is gay and not have gf for you,,

kwkwkwkwkw :rofl:

,,yeah i have them in facebook,,and my friends not selfish coz we share drop to make other strong,,

Huh huh what am i wrong about lol who cares about your equipment keep it to yourself and are you crazy your comparing yourself with 20 ppl forget 20 lol you cant stand against 2  :lol: yes am afraid of shemales lol you ran away from the battle field you knw ppl call them COWARDS who cant stand and fight running away and leaving your frnds to die for you should be ashamed of yourself your a greedy person who allways wants something its not the game boreing its ppl like you who make it boreing you don't want to enjoy the game it s just an excuse for running away yeah am a noob just 1 month of my character but you are a professional gready coward & read carefully I am not stupid to bring my gf in an argument lol but your really stupid who thinks not having gf  means they are gay but yeah shemales have pxxxx like you do also xxxxx  :rofl:

Huh huh what am i wrong about lol who cares about your equipment keep it to yourself and are you crazy your comparing yourself with 20 ppl forget 20 lol you cant stand against 2  :lol: yes am afraid of shemales lol you ran away from the battle field you knw ppl call them COWARDS who cant stand and fight running away and leaving your frnds to die for you should be ashamed of yourself your a greedy person who allways wants something its not the game boreing its ppl like you who make it boreing you don't want to enjoy the game it s just an excuse for running away yeah am a noob just 1 month of my character but you are a professional gready coward & read carefully I am not stupid to bring my gf in an argument lol but your really stupid who thinks not having gf  means they are gay but yeah shemales have pxxxx like you do also xxxxx  :rofl:

ahahaha,,you too cant stand against 2 :rofl: ,,stupid you cant read my post before :lol: ,,i say i will come if some ppl call me to help war,,yeah you stupid cant read forum,,and you gay :lol: ,,lol shemale like boy,,not like girl,,im like girl,,but i see you not like girll

100% coolstallone is gay :shok: :rofl:

War there is no war that guy is senseless give crappy reasons when that didn't work he switched to his weird sexual fantasy there is no point in replying to a person who is mentally frustrated good thing ppl know from long ago tht his frnd is a coward and a shemale  :lol: no wonder they are of same category :rofl: am just new around here  :dirol:

Hahahaha.

What is your point ,guys?

Actually game have two sides,not just elf side.

So BOTH sides want farm,want drop.

Usually in real life in history for these "treasures" was massive wars.

This game is about destroying other enemies.

After getting full set you not bored of war?

This are just easy words. "I'm bored of war,not get anything".

Lol,i thought pro like Scout never say that.

If you think The Mountain Clan just put his tail down,and wait to elf become masters of game you doing a Big Mistake. We ' re ready for destroy you all.

In past since 0.6.1 - 0.7.0 elf hunted us.

Why? We was outnumbered. Just doing massacre.

Now? Actually we have army what can defend,and do real attack.

And what elf side do? "We 're bored of war".

Most funniest thing i ever saw.:D

Maybe just Elf Side started end on Sapphire.

Mountain Clan have no enemy now...Elf lose...

Did you feel end of elf era? :D

VERY WELL SAID CHRONOZ :D:D:D dont mind scout he's not worth it and he is the most stupid player i ever know DO YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW????LOOK ALL OF HIS SENTENCE HE ALWAYS HAVE A WRONG GRAMMAR :D:D:D:D:D Stupid indo why dont you die sucker hahahaha

in Warspear "WAR" is everything that why this game called "WAR"SPEAR zzzzzzZZzzzz nooby scout go home and duck your grandma hahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: gud job sab  :good: tht was epic hilarious right to the point those guys needed to hear those words  :pleasantry:

in Warspear "WAR" is everything that why this game called "WAR"SPEAR zzzzzzZZzzzz nooby scout go home and duck your grandma hahaha

if im noob how you lose 2x2 and you lose 1x1 vs lvinz :rofl:

VERY WELL SAID CHRONOZ :D:D:D dont mind scout he's not worth it and he is the most stupid player i ever know DO YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW????LOOK ALL OF HIS SENTENCE HE ALWAYS HAVE A WRONG GRAMMAR :D:D:D:D:D Stupid indo why dont you die sucker hahahaha

who care,,atleast indo can learn other langue,,how if you learn indo langue without google translate,,,i will laugh to you coz you cant say with good :lol:

ah you not remember in mc have indo ppl too,,waaa waaa,,i know now why mc have 2 clan,,

hahaha,,,noob sanban,,dont copy my item bg to trade chat,,hahaha,, :lol:

if im noob how you lose 2x2 and you lose 1x1 vs lvinz :rofl:

we are talking about u not lvinz :facepalm:

stop using ur friends name to defend ur reputation

who care,,atleast indo can learn other langue,,how if you learn indo langue without google translate,,,i will laugh to you coz you cant say with good :lol:

ah you not remember in mc have indo ppl too,,waaa waaa,,i know now why mc have 2 clan,,

hahaha,,,noob sanban,,dont copy my item bg to trade chat,,hahaha,, :lol:

I have no idea what is he write and what point is he talking about? :clapping:

lol u lost to lvinz???????lol i dont know how anyone can lose to  a druid :crazy: ..n that too shaman who is over powered :good: ...nothing doing carl only truth which i feel that druid is weakest of classes...comeon u used to be good shaman..maybe a bad day for u ;) ....btw u didnt reply to me on facebook about...u know it 8)

we are talking about u not lvinz :facepalm:

stop using ur friends name to defend ur reputation

I have no idea what is he write and what point is he talking about? :clapping:

lol im talking about elf and im talking about 2x2 too,,that time i kill sanban with ranger lv 16? :facepalm:

and he with barbar lv 18 :rofl: ..

you say [ what point is he talking about?]  you cant read,,i think you still 5 year old,,go drink milk :lol:

Some guys are crazy would do anything to top hated poll  :wacko: nobody cares about your lame pvp  :lol: coz nobody can see except fighters and any fighter can flaunt over his wins so nobody cares all we care is for war where we can see you die and laugh out loud :rofl: and you ppl being so old still cry over rogue skill babies wear diapers :rofl:

Some guys are crazy would do anything to top hated poll  :wacko: nobody cares about your lame pvp  :lol: coz nobody can see except fighters and any fighter can flaunt over his wins so nobody cares all we care is for war where we can see you die and laugh out loud :rofl: and you ppl being so old still cry over rogue skill babies wear diapers :rofl:

i care :tease: ,,think how if i have duplicate in war to kill you all :rofl: ,,you cant beat pro elf coz all pro elf very strong in 1v1  :lol:

lol im talking about elf and im talking about 2x2 too,,that time i kill sanban with ranger lv 16? :facepalm:

you say [ what point is he talking about?]  you cant read,,i think you still 5 year old,,go drink milk :lol:

I still remember kill you on ur way to aa..

Dont you shame killed by a 5 years old boy.??

Yeah,im 5 years old but i can write correctly on forum

not making such ridiculous sentences that consist of shit

I guess scouty,you will get 2 rewards from us

first for most hated elf

and second for most shameless elf

its really suitable with you

I mean it...

I still remember kill you on ur way to aa..

Dont you shame killed by a 5 years old boy.??

Yeah,im 5 years old but i can write correctly on forum

not making such ridiculous sentences that consist of shit

I guess scouty,you will get 2 rewards from us

first for most hated elf

and second for most shameless elf

its really suitable with you

I mean it...

hahah :rofl: i say to all elf to vote me :rofl: ,,are you sure if that vote all from mc? :lol: ..

lol i vote my self,,

you killed me in way and run like little mc afraid with ghost when i atk you before i get add,,

i say before,,,you cant kill me if 1x1 with fair and without add moster attack me:rofl: ,,

run run little kid,,ask with your mother to help you :rofl:

Thats why i call u shameless scouty :facepalm:

This poll was created for dragon clan member to voted

cant u read the title correctly??

Or are u blind?

this is our clan thread

u have no bussiness here

U just come here and insulting everybody..

lol

most shameless elf

really suuitable with u :lol:

Thats why i call u shameless scouty :facepalm:

This poll was created for dragon clan member to voted

cant u read the title correctly??

Or are u blind?

this is our clan thread

u have no bussiness here

U just come here and insulting everybody..

lol

most shameless elf

really suuitable with u :lol:

you wrong,,, this forum from all,, :facepalm: ,,why not vote in other web forum :facepalm: ,,not have other web for your clan only? :facepalm: ,

see what elf do,,elf have web clan,,that for personal clan,, ::) .

so we can vote in there with save,and your vote not save :rofl:

shameless is for positive person,,and always suces :lol:

elf aint nothing one on one and when you guys ose you do the pansy thing and go get more help. run your mouth all you want but ive seen it way too many times to care about your stupid arguements. and dont act all innocent either and try to say you dont cuz i have accounts on elf and mc and ive even heard you punks asking for help killing one person on trade chat. if you cant handle a fight one on one then go somewhere else dont be a sissy

you wrong,,, this forum from all,, :facepalm: ,,why not vote in other web forum :facepalm: ,,not have other web for your clan only? :facepalm: ,

see what elf do,,elf have web clan,,that for personal clan,, ::) .

so we can vote in there with save,and your vote not save :rofl:

shameless is for positive person,,and always suces :lol:

Shameless is for positive person??and always success(i write success correctly :rofl:)?

i dont think u know what shameless actually mean.. :rofl:

btw our clan was created first even before u hv the idea

and we hv vision and mission for our furture

We hv honor to fight and defend our members

We hv our own clan web,check the first page

u just a copy cat

Follow every idea from mc

and when we got good skill,u say u are tired of war

lol.. :lol:

Shameless is for positive person??and always success(i write success correctly :rofl: )?

i dont think u know what shameless actually mean.. :rofl:

btw our clan was created first even before u hv the idea

and we hv vision and mission for our furture

We hv honor to fight and defend our members

We hv our own clan web,check the first page

u just a copy cat

Follow every idea from mc

and when we got good skill,u say u are tired of war

lol.. :lol:

hahaha :lol: ,,,you stupid,,

i have clan idea when mc still ghost town,,and still have 8 ppl in 1 party,,

stupid say copy cat,,we waiting system guild from warspear,,but still long for update guild i think :facepalm:

ehm i write coz my name is suces :lol: ,,suces = success  :good:

im not copy idea from mc,,but i think you copy idea from other server :rofl: .

atleast elf have sistem pvp tournament,,and your clan not have :rofl:

elf clan not for war,,but for help other elf in clan :good: .

hahaha,,,you very stupid,,same with coolstallone :rofl:

im cant stop laugh now :crazy:

8) I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN EHEHE, MY NICKNAME IS XSPARTANSS(LEVEL 16 BARB) AND XSPARTAN(LEVEL 14 SHAMAN) I AM GOOD AT NEGOTIATING WITH ELFS HEHE AND CAN I LEAD PLS I WANT BE GENERAL HEHE