Clan of Dragon(WE HEVE NEW FORUM GET IN ALL THE CLAN)(Server US)

Chrono

What things you need mostly from guild?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What things you need mostly from guild?

• Unity
    • Strategy
    • Farming
    • Events,contests

can I join  :drinks: noone know me in elf world now  :facepalm: :facepalm:

only some old friends

all newby think they best now  :good:

dont worry lila i still know you :P anyways this clan is FOR MC only you would rather make mc to join Dragon Clan  :blush:  will you? :D

Alright, im sorry then.. I didnt notice about other comments , just saw pointless comments on other threads about this clan nominated as best clan and saying others are bad.. or just they invented the word "clan".

Well, I told you I don't care about these things, was just for notice you some infos.

I do not want troubles so peace bro  :friends:

rainbow you know friend youre nice kind friendly but what i hate the most is you are too talkative

for example this thread which is for Dragon Clan only maybe you guys should make clan too dont spam here in MCLANS Thread  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: pissed about what you doing dont spam man its not good!!

SAme as you Koskiller dont spam in Dragon's Clan thread you arent Dragon Clan so please dont send a message or anything zZzZ if you want conversation like this go make your own thread not spamming on MClans's Thread

For SCout i will not stop him cause he's a loser a old loser hahaha!!!!:P

Today we changed history of Arinar,Dragons!

We got completely all!

Elf can just cry.

It was best action ever.

Salute,Dragons.

6432_.png

6433_.png

6434_.png

6436_.png

Good job guys.. :yahoo: Damn.. I didnt know..

Sanbanyo.. Welcome.. Nice to see u on the clan..  :drinks:

Also gorthaur what class n level are u now??  :friends:

So when we do this 5v5 pvp?? We can freely pick friend on the clan to be our partner?

First,i would like to congratz aquilian for getting that cloak..

lol he is very lucky ;D

second,last night journey was awesome

can say that was BIGGEST MC INVASION IN SAPPHIRE !!!  :yahoo:

Third,i have an idea for our clan

Make a word or sentence that all dragons will shout when we are going to attack

It will raise our power and also our cooperation ::)

Something like when general shout"who are you?"

then other will answer "THE DRAGON!!! >:D"

First,i would like to congratz aquilian for getting that cloak..

lol he is very lucky ;D

second,last night journey was awesome

can say that was BIGGEST MC INVASION IN SAPPHIRE !!!  :yahoo:

Third,i have an idea for our clan

Make a word or sentence that all dragons will shout when we are going to attack

It will raise our power and also our cooperation ::)

Something like when general shout"who are you?"

then other will answer "THE DRAGON!!! >:D"

nice idea, try find a word:)

Post it here ,we can disscus ...

Dragons,read the graphic glitch in game Contest.

Find him and get 500 gold.

Regards,Chronoz.

Main page was actualized.

Ok guys here is an idea for the competition  first the competiton cant be held in 1 day at 1 time to be simple and less confuseing the competition will be held for arnd 2-3 days depending on the number of teams  the match will be an all out war no wasteing time with 1v1 the winner will be determined by the judge by the points gained teams will be informed of thier match time in accordance with new relic quest time team leaders will provide names of members and thier arena ranking also every team will have to set team name for example;sky dragons etc there will be no refunds once you enter the competition people with no teams will give thier name separately they will be added to groups needing members or will foarm a new team if you like this idea plz set the price of entry & ill provide a few rules too members are free to suggest any extra ideas or modifications....!!!! :clapping:

chrono u came to elf-realm and asked us to attck at puma....we did attck n conquered it..wait i upload pics...why did u forget to add those...u attcked city where there were no elfs...by the time we came u all became dead...and do u remember how we trapped u guys inside the traven...non of u could get outside...whosoever tried =died...nvm but when elfs attcked ur castle some guys were there ...btw i completed blood of puma again by attcking puma catle:) so i could say thanks for war

on other note..yay im most hated of mc=most loved of elfs :dirol:

[mission ftmc!]

simple answer too..

where am i with my other friends,,

where are you and your other friends? ive seen you lying on the ground  ;D with your other friends  ::) am i right? ;D

you all poor,,im in bg:D,,

3 party elf not want war in bg,,

Yea we are poor thts y 3 party elf ran away to bg no guts to fight  :pleasantry: then you use spy and kill newbies near twn 2 mc how lame its phathetic my frnd told me you were doing such shameful things ganging on newbies + you used spy too look for rogues :facepalm: after doing such things you challenge ppl and you call us poor

Yea we are poor thts y 3 party elf ran away to bg no guts to fight  :pleasantry: then you use spy and kill newbies near twn 2 mc how lame its phathetic my frnd told me you were doing such shameful things ganging on newbies + you used spy too look for rogues :facepalm: after doing such things you challenge ppl and you call us poor

well well,,how if 5x5..or pvp..dont say we no guts to fight,,coz im bored in war and not get anything,,if i kill mc and get rare drop that ok i will come in war,,lol,,

who you mean spy??yeah i have barb lv 3,,and standing in there,,but im not used spy for see rogue,,coz im cant see rogue in invsible mode,,you very stupid thinking im do that,,

in that time im helped new ppl for quest in gar,lake and sea..

that barb just for see friends list in mc+chat with he,,

scout remind mc of what our elf team did to them in 5x5...chrono asked us for 5x5 areana....our team(me scout proserpine dinalt/dew vestorya) def mc team 5/5 times...so who got guts?lol..i didnot posted it before coz its nothing big but never say us cowards...we still r better badder n bloodier 8)

well well,,how if 5x5..or pvp..dont say we no guts to fight,,coz im bored in war and not get anything,,if i kill mc and get rare drop that ok i will come in war,,lol,,

who you mean spy??yeah i have barb lv 3,,and standing in there,,but im not used spy for see rogue,,coz im cant see rogue in invsible mode,,you very stupid thinking im do that,,

in that time im helped new ppl for quest in gar,lake and sea..

that barb just for see friends list in mc+chat with he,,

This is not a fair were u have to get something for everything you do that's lame its game and games are played for fun and this game is warspear its name says it all game for war=fight not farm lol if your bored that's not our problem as per arena 5v5 you can check arena post complaining about rogues and what not even if we win or draw you would give lame excuses not too mention even network issues as per spying that's it is spying if your not playing and keeping a watch over our chats and our bosses and don't be stupid MC can see rogues in stealth not always but sometimes yes and if you were helping why did you kill newbies for your fun ? Thts y I said elf only can copy MC ideas and look Upto us we war you war we raid your Towns then you raid ours And then you say we didn't copy now ur gonna say Russians first started war it was not idea  :facepalm:

This is not a fair were u have to get something for everything you do that's lame its game and games are played for fun and this game is warspear its name says it all game for war=fight not farm lol if your bored that's not our problem as per arena 5v5 you can check arena post complaining about rogues and what not even if we win or draw you would give lame excuses not too mention even network issues as per spying that's it is spying if your not playing and keeping a watch over our chats and our bosses and don't be stupid MC can see rogues in stealth not always but sometimes yes and if you were helping why did you kill newbies for your fun ? Thts y I said elf only can copy MC ideas and look Upto us we war you war we raid your Towns then you raid ours And then you say we didn't copy now ur gonna say Russians first started war it was not idea  :facepalm:

the most funny comment i have ever seen....hey scout i think we r talking to a newbie here.....coolstalone did you ever see how the wars were in 0.7  then 1.0 n so on surely then was ur clan not created ...elf use to raid caravan leggion and kiked mc asses all over...ask chrono n iceman i think theyuse to kill me then in war (i was 13)..lol i was.in war from those days when i was lvl 13 in o.7 or so...dont post like noob

Btw a personal question  from when u started playing the game? :facepalm: consult ur admin team before writing such ignorent remarks...atleast they r pro n not newbies they tell u the true story :lol:

Actually you got to stop butting in other ppls conversation  :wacko: I don't wanna know about your lame history next thing ur gonna ask me is when i was born and tell me about how war was in history move forward did you read comment of elf antworce he said two party of elf wiped by two rogues even elf were newbies its hilarious everybody knows true story lol your idc about old or new don't divert the topic with your silliness as per pros don't stand around and talk and attk from the back they play the game

i kill them coz they kill my party in gar,,before we not kill them,,and they not atk us,,....

stupid you say warspear=war game,,,how with game rf-online,,in there have more 10x than warspear,,3 country must war,,and they have tower for defense,,and if they can destroy tower and win in war will get drop,,

.but i see them not make war,,but they serching place for farm,,coz kill ppl not gve them drop,,cool ya drop item from ppl :facepalm:

ow  network issue is your problem,,my problem is BO to the RING mean BORING :rofl:

yaa you too much text and you always provoke elf,,you not too strong,,im not strong,,coz im cant kill 5mc when im alone :dirol:

waste time for doing war everyday,,and not get drop..better im playing with my gf,,that name is fun :lol:

i kill them coz they kill my party in gar,,before we not kill them,,and they not atk us,,....

stupid you say warspear=war game,,,how with game rf-online,,in there have more 10x than warspear,,3 country must war,,and they have tower for defense,,and if they can destroy tower and win in war will get drop,,

.but i see them not make war,,but they serching place for farm,,coz kill ppl not gve them drop,,cool ya drop item from ppl :facepalm:

ow  network issue is your problem,,my problem is BO to the RING mean BORING :rofl:

yaa you too much text and you always provoke elf,,you not too strong,,im not strong,,coz im cant kill 5mc when im alone :dirol:

waste time for doing war everyday,,and not get drop..better im playing with my gf,,that name is fun :lol:

If u think warspear isnt about war,then what do you think is it about?

i hv read each and every dialogue in this game

the point of the dialogue is to help your clan to destroy opposite faction

For example,the avenger stella quest

u need to activate the avenger fire to help your faction killing the opposite faction

So actually this game is about war..

I know certain people always think that war is useless

but without war this game will be nothing

like people say"no fun without war"

Farming is just additional feature in this game

i just sursprise that u call stallone stupid as he is telling the truth

Just wandering who is stupid now? :crazy:

Hahahaha.

What is your point ,guys?

Actually game have two sides,not just elf side.

So BOTH sides want farm,want drop.

Usually in real life in history for these "treasures" was massive wars.

This game is about destroying other enemies.

After getting full set you not bored of war?

This are just easy words. "I'm bored of war,not get anything".

Lol,i thought pro like Scout never say that.

If you think The Mountain Clan just put his tail down,and wait to elf become masters of game you doing a Big Mistake. We ' re ready for destroy you all.

In past since 0.6.1 - 0.7.0 elf hunted us.

Why? We was outnumbered. Just doing massacre.

Now? Actually we have army what can defend,and do real attack.

And what elf side do? "We 're bored of war".

Most funniest thing i ever saw.:D

Maybe just Elf Side started end on Sapphire.

Mountain Clan have no enemy now...Elf lose...

Did you feel end of elf era? :D

i dont think so,,why im 2 month quit game..coz im very bored..with this game,,why other friends in elf not have many people now..

coz they all bored..for exemple

where eridon,he was have full set bg,,he quit and getting bored..

where lila,,she was bored too,coz many elf quit waiting update level..

if you ready to destroy elf..do it,,

im bored war,,atleast elf im stil win in pvp and 5x5 pvp,,after 2 month im quit game

you not see how elf kill your army if all elf coming back from quit game,,elf in saphire stil not die,,60% elf quit and waiting update level,,

now im online in game because im only want chat with my old friends in warspear,,

yeah im bored farm too,bored war not get drop,,,

you think funny always do daili war..stupid daili war,,not get drop item.

In past since 0.6.1 - 0.7.0 elf hunted mc..coz we serching place for farm..and you all killing my party when im afk in that time..

first time farm,,we farm full run..from maraksa to sea moster..coz that time bos not have fast respawn

new farm now,,we farm with use camp in bos..coz now bos have fast respawn.

you think before update elf atk mc until lake moster for war??100% wrong,,coz you all kill elf who need quest,,and blocking way for quest in lake.. :diablo:

If u think warspear isnt about war,then what do you think is it about?

i hv read each and every dialogue in this game

the point of the dialogue is to help your clan to destroy opposite faction

For example,the avenger stella quest

u need to activate the avenger fire to help your faction killing the opposite faction

So actually this game is about war..

I know certain people always think that war is useless

but without war this game will be nothing

like people say"no fun without war"

Farming is just additional feature in this game

i just sursprise that u call stallone stupid as he is telling the truth

Just wandering who is stupid now? :crazy:

yeah you stupid,,i just bring 1 party,,and you bring many ppl,,im atk you coz you atk us..very simple ha :dirol:

farming for make strong,,war for make what??what you get from war??i say that before,,cool ha drop item from ppl :rofl:

Omg omg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stupid thing ever how can you compare a developed game to a game that has just started to develop I can name you 50+ mmorpgs were they war like crazy example game Aika has 5 nations imagine how big the war is there in computer games are of about 5-10 GB big files but this mobile game they have to compress everything its not easy it takes time there other games like 2030 were killing high Lvl player gives his equipment I don't understand y you want drops everywhere so you can be strong ? What's the use of tht even with full bg equipment  u won't be strong player only ur character you would not be a better player a strong player will stand strong in any equipment yeah am not strong but ur not either ur comparing ur self with 5 ppl lmao you use a spy for checking on monsters and you say you used to farm makarsha to sea 1st challenge ur self then others I don't use arena equipment but I still manage to win maybe I buy it tmrw Coz the sword belongs to my frnd your saying elf players quit the game so we are winning there are ppl who quit on this side too you think there are all old players are chronoz,phatah,sakaray, play but only chronoz war and besides most elf didn't quit game they switched sides now most elf play rogues ur own frnds are killing you :rofl:  I never saw a MC standing around only chating like elfs there 7-8 ppl just stand and chating in kamp riff & you say we talk too much if your so bored just stop playing instead you made a clan who's leader is always bored  feel sorry for your clan you should stick with ur gf and play doll house you can pvp btwen ur dolls :rofl:

Most hated elf is?

can i pick 2 person?  :blush:

1. scout

In past since 0.6.1 - 0.7.0 elf hunted mc.. coz we serching place for farm.. and you all killing my party when im afk in that time..

first time farm,,we farm full run..from maraksa to sea moster..coz that time bos not have fast respawn

new farm now,,we farm with use camp in bos..coz now bos have fast respawn.

you think before update elf atk mc until lake moster for war??100% wrong,,coz you all kill elf who need quest,,and blocking way for quest in lake.. :diablo:

when rogue is the weakest class, he always killed me.. when im doing quest, when i kill mob, every he saw me he killed me.. (rogue very rarely before) maybe he didnt remember,, but i cant forget it..  :facepalm:

and maybe thats why mc blocking way in lake, elf always hunted mc when farm no exist,, and barb cant do much more, range wpn rulez...  :crazy:

2. lilarexii

when im doing quest aveger stela in dinalt, he killed me.. then tremple on my dead body :pleasantry:

after that she do it again n again,,, she loved me maybe  :give_rose:  :lol: