Clan of Dragon(WE HEVE NEW FORUM GET IN ALL THE CLAN)(Server US)

Chrono

What things you need mostly from guild?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What things you need mostly from guild?

• Unity
    • Strategy
    • Farming
    • Events,contests

Stop pokeing your nose everywhere and there is no meaning and sense to wat your saying I said copy not 1st clan get a checkup done  :crazy:

I can't understand if you're serious or not.

You're spamming everywhere about your clan.

We didn't and we don't care about your clan. Our clan was just for friends. So stop it cuz we don't care about your clan and if you really want to know you aren't the first clan.

Stop pokeing your nose everywhere and there is no meaning and sense to wat your saying I said copy not 1st clan get a checkup done  :crazy:

lol we not agree with your say :diablo: ,,

coz we elf-saphire dint copy anything for mc :crazy:

I can't understand if you're serious or not.

You're spamming everywhere about your clan.

We didn't and we don't care about your clan. Our clan was just for friends. So stop it cuz we don't care about your clan and if you really want to know you aren't the first clan.

if you didn't care you should not have revolted on what i said we spun the still wheel now all of a sudden everybody wants to spin it sorry am not insulting anyone instead of argueing with me y don't you just explain a sudden rise of different clans if you or scout can give a gud explanation il take back what i said peace

if you didn't care you should not have revolted on what i said we spun the still wheel now all of a sudden everybody wants to spin it sorry am not insulting anyone instead of argueing with me y don't you just explain a sudden rise of different clans if you or scout can give a gud explanation il take back what i said peace

You was the first saying we COPIED clans. Dammit clans are everywhere and all the games. And you still do it in other clans thread, indeed of wishing good luck to the clan you tell that dragon was first so it is MORE IMPORTANT... tell me if its not childish.

And I'm afraid to argue about these pointless things.

Have fun, goodluck and everything you want with your clan.

12 or 13 hours from now.. some of mountain clan ppl need help with chainless quest. perhaps there r some of u or ur friend who also need chainless quest. i'll be wait at town 5. ppl who can join for help just pm me in game or wait at town 5. thx..  :drinks:

Uhh, hi thx for letting me join the clan. I'm very proud to become a member of the clan and I want to add Koskiller to the most hated elf. Thx again :) ;D  and this is Roguerer

I don't knw y you guys after me only i never actually said copied clan might have said it indirectly I said copying our ideas those ideas could have been anything but ur frnd presumed it to be copying of a clan (she said it first) and accepted the fact tht she copied it maybe not from here but somewhere else please read carefully my post and the post after it you said you respected both clans y are you arguing only with me  :unknw: and even so whats the big deal of copying i myself am copying the idea of forum from aktuski clan so what of it instead of taking it as an insult or watever taking it in sporting way and make a clan bigger better than us so we look upto you simple as tht copying does not have to be bad its a part of learning and improveing thts how we all have grown up @rainbowz

as for kos me needing attention Lmfao its bcoz of you and your childish comments i wrote it in a taunting way calling childish names as monkeys and rats you are the one trying to get attention i only hav  defended against mc insults thts it @koskiller

what time exactly lord its hard coz mostly ppl farming well lets c hw it goes @lord

just follow this forum time. 3 or 4 hours from now perhaps we help them do chainless. ppl who can help just standby at town 5 okay? thx..

capela@ just ignore the elf guys bro. take it easy, this is just a game.  :drinks:

if elf scream about clan,we can be Army...

i think we have people to let clan,and make regular army.

Because as i see,they still provokate.

Just let them build hut somewhere, and let them play Mario.

Regards,Chronoz

Uhh, hi thx for letting me join the clan. I'm very proud to become a member of the clan and I want to add Koskiller to the most hated elf. Thx again :) ;D  and this is Roguerer

lol :yahoo: thanks for the title ;D

Am currently looking for an computer expert or anybody who could help me with clan forum am currently working having chat is cool we can add it to the forum coz we can do lot more on the forum flame ur chat will be added there anybody intrested pm me ill provide the the details :good:

if elf scream about clan,we can be Army...

i think we have people to let clan,and make regular army.

Because as i see,they still provokate.

Just let them build hut somewhere, and let them play Mario.

Regards,Chronoz

nice you have army,,but we have rambo :lol:

Xkoskiller ...shaman  :good: :lol: :lol:add me  :pleasantry:

I know u, u're the lvl18 ranger that killed my friends. Damn u "Koskiller", and u r just lvl 4 in ur shaman char, CHRONO dONT ADD HIM!

I don't knw y you guys after me only i never actually said copied clan might have said it indirectly I said copying our ideas those ideas could have @rainbowz

as for kos me needing attention Lmfao its bcoz of you and your childish comments i wrote it in a taunting way calling childish names as monkeys and rats you are the one trying to get attention i only hav  defended against mc insults thts it @koskiller

what time exactly lord its hard coz mostly ppl farming well lets c hw it goes @lord

Alright, im sorry then.. I didnt notice about other comments , just saw pointless comments on other threads about this clan nominated as best clan and saying others are bad.. or just they invented the word "clan".

Well, I told you I don't care about these things, was just for notice you some infos.

I do not want troubles so peace bro  :friends:

i'll be waiting to fight u again.. lol  :yahoo:

]]] link=topic=33669.msg130738#msg130738 date=1322581131]

khisisisisi/....m back :spiteful: :spiteful:

woot woot...hahah :drinks:

To all member of dragon clan, pls stay at puma valley underground when u all got no activity since its our guild house. I rarely saw our clan member gather at guild house or perhaps we should move our guild house to other location again??  :drinks:

lol

To all member of dragon clan, pls stay at puma valley underground when u all got no activity since its our guild house. I rarely saw our clan member gather at guild house or perhaps we should move our guild house to other location again??  :drinks:

I would like to suggest a 5v5 group competition among guild members with entry price which will be used as prize to the winners of the competition

not bad,but make a rule of that,how to make?

Come on guys disscus.

We can make competition but we need price.

Btw we need tempoary auction house of guild too...:)