Clan of Dragon(WE HEVE NEW FORUM GET IN ALL THE CLAN)(Server US)

Chrono

What things you need mostly from guild?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What things you need mostly from guild?

• Unity
    • Strategy
    • Farming
    • Events,contests

Ur just like the others cevil. U amount to not much of anything but a dead body laying on the ground. You hide behind your little elf friends. So the last person who she be saying anything about anyones strength is you. Ill find you all by yourself sometime and show you what I mean.

Lol, i always walk alone except war.

If u see me with somebody,

Its just cause that somebody follow or he hv the same way to go somewhere.

Walk alone, die alone.

Thats why i named C, Evil, LONE.

Im not playing my cevilone anymore.

Someone else playing as him to continue.

I mean not playing warspear anymore  :rofl:

Oh, i forgot to say hello to my friend, Chrono.

See,

U are Strongest now bro.

Dont ever think to do what you "want to do" like last time.

Make it real!

"nightmare of all elf.. Is me!"

Lol, i always walk alone except war.

If u see me with somebody,

Its just cause that somebody follow or he hv the same way to go somewhere.

Walk alone, die alone.

Thats why i named C, Evil, LONE.

Im not playing my cevilone anymore.

Someone else playing as him to continue.

I mean not playing warspear anymore  :rofl:

So you talk smack then you say you're leaving. And whoever is playing you was running 8 deep yesterday by the shadows gate. Not to mention hiding behind your elf guards in that little pocket on the top right corner of room. So don't come here talking that bs. Keep it in elf forums. Or on elf trade chat cause we all know better over here

So you talk smack then you say you're leaving. And whoever is playing you was running 8 deep yesterday by the shadows gate. Not to mention hiding behind your elf guards in that little pocket on the top right corner of room. So don't come here talking that bs. Keep it in elf forums. Or on elf trade chat cause we all know better over here

u really wanna know who he is???he is one of the most respected players of mc..i think this much is enough to reveal his identity... ::)

Lol doesn't matter who he is. Simple fatc still remains my mc will kill his fb. And its not like im trying to say im a god or anything but I know what I see. I beat and elf. And he comes back with friends. I start a fight one on one and others decide to jump in. I mean cmon are you all scared of a little lvl 16 that bad? Why run? Why call your friends? Why attack 5 on 1 ? Just seems to me that elfs are scared of lil ol me. And like I said before. Elfs use to run through mc lands attacking everyone they see. So don't cry because I use my skills or because I kill you for breathing. What comes around goes around.

Keep talking bullshit, flamewolf :crazy:

I post here cause you many times talking like u are strong.

Kicking ur ass many times last time when i still playing, enough to prove u are a big mouth.

Dont judge enemy scared.

Remember, u just a noob. :lol:

1st, maybe they are on quest killing mc

2nd, maybe they want to go somewhere, and u stinky rat blocking the way.

3th, they killing just for fun, not for honour. :pleasantry:

That's almost funny cevil you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Hmm warspear wow im guessing that in itself means this is a WAR game. And seriously u beat me? Wow you must have been dreaming, or had help. And you're right I am strong. Whether its my skills or my eq. And a noob? If im such a noob then explain to me why you and your little elf friiends always gang up on me. What exactly makes me a noob? Cause I have no respect for sucker punching elves who can't fight their own fights? Cause I kill every elf I see on sight? Cause I kill your healers knowing that the rest of you will die? Oh wait that's rught im a noob cause I haven't been here as long as you. So since your such a veteran what's your excuse for still sucking? Ill tell you like ill tell anyone else you wanna duel im game. Oh that's right someone else is playing your character. Like I said you can't handle me one on one. When you grow a pair u know my name. Until then stfu you gay fairy loving faggot. Oh and have a nice day

That's almost funny cevil you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Hmm warspear wow im guessing that in itself means this is a WAR game. And seriously u beat me? Wow you must have been dreaming, or had help. And you're right I am strong. Whether its my skills or my eq. And a noob? If im such a noob then explain to me why you and your little elf friiends always gang up on me. What exactly makes me a noob? Cause I have no respect for sucker punching elves who can't fight their own fights? Cause I kill every elf I see on sight? Cause I kill your healers knowing that the rest of you will die? Oh wait that's rught im a noob cause I haven't been here as long as you. So since your such a veteran what's your excuse for still sucking? Ill tell you like ill tell anyone else you wanna duel im game. Oh that's right someone else is playing your character. Like I said you can't handle me one on one. When you grow a pair u know my name. Until then stfu you gay fairy loving faggot. Oh and have a nice day

stop answering he just simply provoking you :clapping:

I kick ur black ass many times alone, u are too weak, why i should gang up to kill an idiot with big mouth?. :lol:

Its another player who like to rape u in gang.

Are you gonna cry? :lol:

They not serious, only make fun with kittyraider.

Oh, i mean wolfrider

:crazy:

If u want a duel,

Go level up to 18.

After that i play to duel with you.

Who lost, DELETE char!

Bwahahaha tell me here if u are ready

I kick ur black ass many times alone, u are too weak, why i should gang up to kill an idiot with big mouth?.

Its another player who like to rape u in gang.

Are you gonna cry?

They not serious, only make fun with kittyraider.

Oh, i mean wolfrider

If u want a duel,

Go level up to 18.

After that i play to duel with you.

Who lost, DELETE char!

Bwahahaha tell me here if u are ready

Stop with deleting Char, only noobs can do that.

Make a duel, but no deleting char.

Just fight who is better...

Regards,Chronoz.

Me too can i join?;)

Of course ,you but i need more details like ingame nickname,level,class.

Hope it be fine:)

Regards,Chronoz

hey chronoz, schedule an attack to horror sometimes..

We can try gather clan people to hunt him.

Actually we need big meeting.

Y do elfs follow us and our ideas so lame copy cats  :pleasantry: it seems there are elf fans of dragon clan :lol: good thing the elf look look up to us  ;D

hahaha you copy clan idea from other server:D

sory im copy it not from your clan

but from other game,,ask sulla maybe he know about jc-clan in game rhynn

Y do elfs follow us and our ideas so lame copy cats  :pleasantry: it seems there are elf fans of dragon clan :lol: good thing the elf look look up to us  ;D

My first clan: Dark Elves was born long way before you learnd what a clan is.

Dont be mad. Just want to let you know that your clan didn't change anything in me. I didn't pay attention at it. A clan is just for stay and have fun with friends not for going around to fight like kids. Actually in this game there can't be a best player, there are just 18lvls and is pretty much unbalanced.

First clan, and the only one I respect, is Fof clan from emerald.  In sapphire took a lot before people woke up, and if you didn't know about de clan is just because I didn't spam it everywhere.

If you want to know you aren't the first clan here, but well I don't care because its just a game.

Good luck to your clan and have fun.

Stop with deleting Char, only noobs can do that.

Make a duel, but no deleting char.

Just fight who is better...

Regards,Chronoz.

sure, so i m noob bcoz i deleted my chars bcoz the game so stupidly boring for high lvls.

sure i m noob bcoz i want fun in noobland without help from my old chars.

sure i m noob bcoz if u come EU, my new char still kill u.

sure, so i m noob bcoz i deleted my chars bcoz the game so stupidly boring for high lvls.

sure i m noob bcoz i want fun in noobland without help from my old chars.

sure i m noob bcoz if u come EU, my new char still kill u.

But you're still better than me. Nobody is more noob than me  :give_rose:

My first clan: Dark Elves was born long way before you learnd what a clan is.

Dont be mad. Just want to let you know that your clan didn't change anything in me. I didn't pay attention at it. A clan is just for stay and have fun with friends not for going around to fight like kids. Actually in this game there can't be a best player, there are just 18lvls and is pretty much unbalanced.

First clan, and the only one I respect, is Fof clan from emerald.  In sapphire took a lot before people woke up, and if you didn't know about de clan is just because I didn't spam it everywhere.

If you want to know you aren't the first clan here, but well I don't care because its just a game.

Good luck to your clan and have fun.

First thing the time as changed so has the game and the people playing it you might have had a guild but currently I don't c it active I said copy on basis of current situtions as u knw MC before nvr had gud population but lately we have gud number of players so chrono started a clan but where as Elfs were always had gud number of players so y didn't they make a clan on tht point y now just after chrono made a clan ppls sleeping brain wakes up "oh look a MC clan let's make one too" That's copying a person can't copy something if he can't c it there might have been thousand of guilds but unless u see a demo u won't think its a big deal people saw wat chronoz did and now trying to copy it  face it all you Elfs had ton of chances to create a clan and I don't know much about fof clan never went in emerald but that's only for emerald players sapphire players won't knw much about it unless they play there ...........

First thing the time as changed so has the game and the people playing it you might have had a guild but currently I don't c it active I said copy on basis of current situtions as u knw MC before nvr had gud population but lately we have gud number of players so chrono started a clan but where as Elfs were always had gud number of players so y didn't they make a clan on tht point y now just after chrono made a clan ppls sleeping brain wakes up "oh look a MC clan let's make one too" That's copying a person can't copy something if he can't c it there might have been thousand of guilds but unless u see a demo u won't think its a big deal people saw wat chronoz did and now trying to copy it  face it all you Elfs had ton of chances to create a clan and I don't know much about fof clan never went in emerald but that's only for emerald players sapphire players won't knw much about it unless they play there ...........

Bro, i respect all the players of both factions and thats why i being respected.

I started my clan more than one month ago. No it is dead but just because many players on elves' side quitted in that period (best time for mcs); or elves changed to mcs just for take advantajes with rogues.

My clan is dead yes, but youre not the first to make a clan. That idea of making a clan is old.. just there was the problem of people who daily quitted.

It's just a game and It's not a fight between who first made a clan. If we make more clans then devs will may understand that guilds system will be very apreciated in this game.

Have fun bro  :give_rose:

Stop this this flamewar...

Lol,never saw peoples acting like this.

Ok,not a first clan i know,but what is the point of!?

"We was first."

Ehm,ehm,just jealous peoples can do that.

I started clan yes,because need organized attacks,plans and strategies.

Not a bunch of guys screaming about it.

Guild is a group of guys working toghether.

Btw Rainbow, you can respect maybe only old times of FoF ,because now exist maybe two or three old guys what started it.

Second point is this is Sapphire board,so go scream about Emerald respecting to Emerald board.

Heh,try a make working guild first with working plan into future.

Not just name of it.

Second point is for iknowyouall, Mordrin and Cevilone have quarrel,so please respect that.

I just think only NOOBS can delete character after one fight.

Come'on it just game.

Only one thing to say:

Please don't spam this Clan topic,because it for Mountain clan ideas,suggestions and problems, not for screaming...if you want scream,make a new topic.

Regards,Chronoz.

Bro, i respect all the players of both factions and thats why i being respected.

I started my clan more than one month ago. No it is dead but just because many players on elves' side quitted in that period (best time for mcs); or elves changed to mcs just for take advantajes with rogues.

My clan is dead yes, but youre not the first to make a clan. That idea of making a clan is old.. just there was the problem of people who daily quitted.

It's just a game and It's not a fight between who first made a clan. If we make more clans then devs will may understand that guilds system will be very apreciated in this game.

Have fun bro  :give_rose:

This debate can go on forever yes I agree it's not who made a clan first  but it's not all that quited + ppl quit on our side too still lots are playing the idea was always there for example if a new product comes in the market if it's a hit all ppl buy it watching that product make so many sales other companys will try and copy that idea trying to make a similar product it's basically the dragonclan made an impact on ppl which now everybody want to try and do the same it's nothing new I agree but the way chrono did it has given this feeling oh WOW  everybody had that idea but very few ppl step forward to take responsibility and stand upto it ..........

Not only elf quitted,that is poor defend to screens showing elf was trashed.

Btw compare differences between clans.

This not just topic,we re succesful in planned attacks. Not just empty guild.

Point of create of this,was easy.

Coz we need make our powers high.

Actualize and keeping up to date not much easy.

Plus organize peoples took much work.

Regards again,Chronoz..

You're right stallone I don't need to bother with cevil. Just like I don't need lvl 18 to beat him either. Talk your trash run your mouth. Doesn't matter. You're still a loser. So enjoy your next post cuz this is my last response to you

Basic point is if we need our own site or forum.

Forum is useless, i m for site with ajax chat.

Or only ajax chat.

I can too just only add link of chat here.

We need ppl what can,know and want make the site.

I will add info about that.

Still think useless in this time.

Best point now is massive gathering.

Not sure about ajax chat but I know there's a chat app that's free and people can download on their phones called palringo. The only thing would be to choose our room name and pm everyone in game that way we don't have to post it here and have annoying elf trying to butt in where they don't belong. Which will be super easy to set up. I can have it set up right now

coolstalone, u should stop with idea of "clan copy"  that u call ppl doing. if u think ur clan is the first, simply look FOF clan topic and see when the first post was made, 4 april. older than ur forum account, older than chronoz forum account. so if create a clan just bcoz someone else created it is a copy, u copyed FOF.

coolstalone, u should stop with idea of "clan copy"  that u call ppl doing. if u think ur clan is the first, simply look FOF clan topic and see when the first post was made, 4 april. older than ur forum account, older than Chronicz forum account. so if create a clan just bcoz someone else created it is a copy, u copyed FOF.

I have explained it already so read don't make me add another essay :facepalm:

Stop this this flamewar...

Lol,never saw peoples acting like this.

Ok,not a first clan i know,but what is the point of!?

"We was first."

Ehm,ehm,just jealous peoples can do that.

I started clan yes,because need organized attacks,plans and strategies.

Not a bunch of guys screaming about it.

Guild is a group of guys working toghether.

Btw Rainbow, you can respect maybe only old times of FoF ,because now exist maybe two or three old guys what started it.

Second point is this is Sapphire board,so go scream about Emerald respecting to Emerald board.

Heh,try a make working guild first with working plan into future.

Not just name of it.

Second point is for iknowyouall, Mordrin and Cevilone have quarrel,so please respect that.

I just think only NOOBS can delete character after one fight.

Come'on it just game.

Only one thing to say:

Please don't spam this Clan topic,because it for Mountain clan ideas,suggestions and problems, not for screaming...if you want scream,make a new topic.

Regards,Chronoz.

Bro youre wrong, I told these things cuz coolstallone started insulting saying elves were copying. I literally don't give a duck about who first made a clan here. So it was just for make coolstallone to shut up and stop trolling. I don't care who first made but you should pay more attention at your members!

yeah.. yeah.. this thread only for recruiting n sharing between member of dragon clan.. so stop spamming here u elf guys. anyway.. my friend wish to join clan. ingame nick. zombiee, class. barb, level. 17. also done with chainless quest. i hope we can held the big meeting soon.. discuss every plan. chro, what about make a Facebook for our clan? i guess most of ppl use Fb nowaday. :friends: