Clan of Dragon(WE HEVE NEW FORUM GET IN ALL THE CLAN)(Server US)

Chrono

What things you need mostly from guild?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What things you need mostly from guild?

• Unity
    • Strategy
    • Farming
    • Events,contests

yup.. u can pm ingame chronoz or icemanxxx. also u can add more info like ur class, level, and ingame nickname on this forum. thx..  :drinks:

I'm interested in joining. Who do I pm?

Same.  I have attempted to PM Chronoz and Icemanxxx with no luck.

so are u done with chainless bro?? i've tried to pm u but u r offline.

AAnyone who reads this regularly. Please pm mordrin when u are able. I need chainless quests. Stuck on genie right now. If anyone can lend a hand please pm me thanks

Yeah I was gonna post today that arvernus and samanking helped me finish chainless last night. As well as bluedrago and uragonz. And mordrin is also lvl 151515 now.  One more level for and its cc gloves for me and death to all elf

u should have ur guild at wolf dale ;D :P its the only safe place in warspear where elfs wont destroy u :spiteful: :P wish we could go to mc first island :pleasantry: hahahahahahhaaha jk only

TThanks to deathlordj and drakekinq I was able to kill the priestess of dragon today. It appears like and easy enuf lvl 18 boss to kill. So im looking for a courageous group to farm it and see what kind of drops it has. Once u reach the wall u only have to fight off 3 guards during fight. Pm mordrin for further details

Most annoying elfs for me at arena are elfs who always camping at their own base(most of them rangers). :crazy: chronoz, dont forget take us with u when invading elf town..  ;D wait for full clan member online.. Lets invade elf again..  :yahoo:

Most annoying elfs for me at arena are elfs who always camping at their own base(most of them rangers). chronoz, dont forget take us with u when invading elf town..  wait for full clan member online.. Lets invade elf again..

here are that today /yesterday pictures,hope elf will see...

We mc grow...

One day we get all...

6038_.png

6039_.png

6040_.png

6041_.png

What's up. General and tactitian mordrin here. Thanks everyone for making us the best mc clan there is. So far we have raped pillaged and plundered dinalts, caravans and riff. We also repelled a few attacks on our own caravans.  Finally the elfs are knowing what fear is. Their numbers no longer mean anything because we have superior tactics and strength. We are always looking for new members. And we are doing elf raids daily. Any rogues looking for guidance pm mordrin in game. Also anyone feeling like raiding an elf town feel free to pm any members or bring any other friends. If you haven't been added to the list of members you can always leave a post here with your info(level class) and you will be added the next time it is revised. Once again thanks for being a part of the dragons and I will see you on the battlefield.

This message is approved by the clan of dragons

Hey all I do is treat elfs how they use to treat mc. Y'all would attack for no reason all the time. Oh and if any elf have the balls ill always do one on one. But all I ever see is elf running at the very least 3 deep. So now since y'all wanna be sissies I come to aa and bg and kill ur healers. Best way to take u all down since u can't handle this one at a time. And like chronoz said. Bring it.

attack from front dont backstab mordein :diablo: u good only for dat,

that's like crying to a ranger oh boohoo you used scatter on me. I've fought a few smart elfs im guessing since u keep having a problem that your not one of them. So stay in your little group ill still get you. Oh and btw happy turkey day everyone