Clan of Dragon(WE HEVE NEW FORUM GET IN ALL THE CLAN)(Server US)

Chrono

What things you need mostly from guild?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What things you need mostly from guild?

• Unity
    • Strategy
    • Farming
    • Events,contests

Warrior                                            Ninja                                              Shaman

Icemanxxx lvl 19                                                Neeky lvl 19                                            Arvejunior lvl 15

Chronoz lvl 20                                                    Jakarta lvl 19                                            Cutieee lvl 19

Lordguans lvl 19                                                Pendekar lvl 20                                        Patahhati lvl 20

Warlion lvl 20                                                    Tonydark lvl 20                                          Supersaiya lv 19

Beastt lvl 19                                                      Aditjiu lvl 18                                              Samanking lvl 18

Aphroditee lvl 16                                                Ilendil lvl 15                                              Healerz lvl 18

Skankman lvl 16                                                Avernus lvl 19                                            Williammm lvl 18

Domiplex lvl 16                                                  Xsayax lvl 19                                              Ultimecia lvl 19

Povidlo lvl 20                                                      Stupendous lvl 19                                      Brittanym lvl 16

Vay lvl 20                                                            Neila lvl 20                                                Janus lvl 18

Serioussam  lvl 18                                              Roguerer lvl 17                                        Gorthaur lvl 18

Lehero lvl 20                                                      Ozaku lvl 15                                              Warmage lvl 15

Hamxa  lvl 20                                                      Soulblizz  lvl 19                                       

Akuwah lvl 20                                                    Skarloff lvl 19

Danitaly lvl 13

what u think guys hawo is look?

I hope devs release clan/guild system ASAP.. It will help our clan for better organize.

guys u need to wait

As you can see chro not get in alot this day

we are work on the post of the forum

and on alot of new think like ventrilo faccebbok page forum teamspeak and more ;)

we believe we put also other ppl thet help chro with the clan and with other things :friends: :good:

Hello there, I've read through the recruitment thread, and I'm very interested in joining.  I'm from USA, CST.  And very helpful and active, can PM me here or In-game.  Thanks for your time.

Hello there, I've read through the recruitment thread, and I'm very interested in joining.  I'm from USA, CST.  And very helpful and active, can PM me here or In-game.  Thanks for your time.

Welcome to the family ;) :drinks:

Welcome all,new.

We need recruit new units.

We need current players to Circle system too.

Next new thing is the Danitaly (here daniopop) helping me to work on clan progress,and i let him realize him too.

Since is Iceman tempoary gone,only me was here.

Then i got banned on forum,so it was loong time.

But we still most active clan on Sapphire.

Stay tuned,Chronoz.

I'm ready to help u chro. Also if any new recruits need help with quest just post it here or pm me ingame. (Mostly active char "lordguans")

nice  :good: thx for help me fisnish berengar guard  ;D

Third circle will contain now these:

-Gerangdong second

-Filter

-Sneakyme second

-Xromance first circle

-Cadburry

-Xyasmina

-Ninjaix

-Kajlik second

-Blueflash

-Mcbarb

Welcome in Clan,guys.

-Gerangdong second

-Filter

-Sneakyme second

-Xromance first circle

-Cadburry

-Xyasmina

-Ninjaix

-Kajlik second

-Blueflash

-Mcbarb

Welcome in Clan,guys.

Thank you Chron.

Voted!!!

Gud luck all,you all are best.  :good:

good ;)

i Vote tonydark  :rofl:

:good:

Nice :D

Welcome all,new.

We need recruit new units.

We need current players to Circle system too.

Next new thing is the Danitaly (here daniopop) helping me to work on clan progress,and i let him realize him too.

Since is Iceman tempoary gone,only me was here.

Then i got banned on forum,so it was loong time.

But we still most active clan on Sapphire.

Stay tuned,Chronoz.

;) np chro get u are time and dont worry now i am here for help ;)

I'm ready to help u chro. Also if any new recruits need help with quest just post it here or pm me ingame. (Mostly active char "lordguans")

good man ;)

-Gerangdong second

-Filter

-Sneakyme second

-Xromance first circle

-Cadburry

-Xyasmina

-Ninjaix

-Kajlik second

-Blueflash

-Mcbarb

Welcome in Clan,guys.

more ppl in the family :D godd luck guys

Pendekar..i hope he wins coz he is a good guy...anyway to have voting on forum is wrong coz someone can make 10 new account n vote a guy...so u get fake result..better have google doc..with each guy giving his email permission can vote...so only ur clan mates can vote and that too only 1 time

Pendekar..i hope he wins coz he is a good guy...anyway to have voting on forum is wrong coz someone can make 10 new account n vote a guy...so u get fake result..better have google doc..with each guy giving his email permission can vote...so only ur clan mates can vote and that too only 1 time

the ppl in the clan dont vote 1000 time i dont think there are like this there is only good guys in thsi clan and there not do illegal things :D

and dont think thet u got price or something if u win

the player is win start to work alot and help alot in the clan like this all the ppl not spam chro in pm ;)

-Gerangdong second

-Filter

-Sneakyme second

-Xromance first circle

-Cadburry

-Xyasmina

-Ninjaix

-Kajlik second

-Blueflash

-Mcbarb

Welcome in Clan,guys.

:] i have a barbarian also, but hes a lowbie. im currently at the end of town2, so im close to being useful

Hello i like to join your clan my name is inquisitor ,i am 4lvl shaman  :sorry:  after week im planing to be 14lvl :spiteful:

read all the post of Topic

and afther u know how to get in the clan ;)

heve a good day

Not anymore  ;D

lol, i was gonna send you a message to remove me anyways, since you said yourself that you're not going to put forth an effort in recruiting, so why would i, an new and upcoming player, want to be in a clan of 4 mc and the rest elf? 0 support 0 communicationn. i practically wasn't in a clan in the first place. toodles.

Sup mcs :drinks:

Chron...are Kingers Still play game ?

How About sanbanyo ? :clapping:

The Kinggers character is blocked due of Miracle coin bug after version 1.0 - 1.x.

Sanbanyo was banned for strange reason,scammer but still not scammer like is situation now...aka before Sanbanyo scam was nothing to compare current situation.

The Kinggers character is blocked due of Miracle coin bug after version 1.0 - 1.x.

Sanbanyo was banned for strange reason,scammer but still not scammer like is situation now...aka before Sanbanyo scam was nothing to compare current situation.

yeah ...ik about sanban ,

he played new hero ?