PvP Cave Results/What noobs ganked you?

Savageking

Who did you duel in PvP Cave today? What were the results? Don't feel bad to lose or to admit it. I love to dual and arena! :aggressive:

The correct question is "By who were you ganked today? How many rogues did jump you?"

The correct question is "By who were you ganked today? How many rogues did jump you?"

Or how many elves just randomly gank you when just standing there. They didn't live long though logged my wlock poof back to cara bai.

Well,yesterday I saw Oracles(lvl20 priest) and we had a couple of pvps.

Result: I won 2-0 ^^

So Priestking is the boss of priests!!

I beat oracles yesterday in arena. We did PvP I beat him 1-0 but he said he needs sun set, I hit 336 on him he hit 276 on me yet our staffs are identical. Today I dueled beat kollos,slrdmg and probutnoob best of 7.

• 4 weeks later...

Its not just rogues that are the main problem anymore. Locks and shamans can be quite worst.

One example:

Well today I did over 500 pvp whitout signal! All win :blush:

Just retarded. Get out there, go into elf lands and hunt like the pro's, instead of jumping and ganking like a fool who doesn't gain respect from those worthy of giving it.

i dont need to gain anyone respect xD they have to gain my respect to enter this cave . they have to fear me! beside going elfs lands? pfff im too lazy to walk there!

I Feel sorry for you.. i truly do..

i dont need to gain anyone respect xD they have to gain my respect to enter this cave . they have to fear me! beside going elfs lands? pfff im too lazy to walk there!

Feeling tough, don't you? :facepalm:

89380_.jpg

I find this topic funny because warspear is not even meant for pvp,  :snorlax: really does not care about ppl getting ganked. Though Xhero is trying to be an asshole to ppl he's technically not doing anything wrong.

nope*

maybe next time you do something better than crying to my warlock about your dead elf

Xhero cant kill me without:

1. Help from another player (This includes xherowolfy)

2. Screen hiding

3. potting

all of these will involve running ofc, but at least he's smart enough t revive instantly after death as to avoid me posting the body on forums. :bad:

Agree, Xhero abu sma6 can't kill most of the cave elves 1vs1.  :dirol:

hes running 2 chars at the same time just to keep his ass alive 8)

same as most of the remaining gankers :snorlax:

Agree, Xherokid abu sma6 can't kill most of the cave elves 1vs1.  :dirol:

hes running 2 chars at the same time just to keep his ass alive 8)

same as most of the remaining gankers :snorlax:

Xhero is weak and pathetic, he uses 2 characters because he is afraid of the reality that the only reason he gets kills is because of higher amped weapon and when someone actually gets near him he needs support from others or pots, but its fine with him because there are plenty of other insecure noobs willing to help because they too know that the can't get any kills otherwise :facepalm: . Lets all give this guy a  round of applause for being the most overconfident egomaniac in Warspear, at least his costumes are cool.

I usually pvp my friends, but if I don't, I take at least 20k damage from br casters constantly attacking, who don't understand that I won't fight them. I can't heal either, they think it was "a sign to start a fight"

I usually pvp my friends, but if I don't, I take at least 20k damage from br casters constantly attacking, who don't understand that I won't fight them. I can't heal either, they think it was "a sign to start a fight"

Walk away and heal, anyway they prob are gankong looling for an alibi

Today one of the most cowardly noobs in all of warspear returned: Rokzz, an believe me he's just as big duck as ever(and still weak, just runs an screen hides a lot) :clapping: