What you think about Barbarians?

Justinas

I think they can be Barbarian TANK ( very strong defense) and that very help defeating 'boss'...And it possible can be Barbarian DPS (very strong dimage per weapon) because with newest update they can use Two-hand  weapons which have very big dimage...

• 1 month later...

whoa if its going to come in the reality i will glad  :yahoo: to be a barbarian lover.

melee damager are most tactical to handle then any range attacker, and more challenging to raise up alone.

i respect all player that dare to use barbarian, rogue, and blade dancer.

i'm in your element  :give_rose:

I think barbarian is the coolest among the other but sadly his barbaric nature defeated by others.

Barbarian = strongest defense its not his nature. Barbarian usually neglect defense and boost their attacks.

I prefer barbarian = berserker = enraged fighter = low defense high attack

its imho  8)

Barbarian in future will be able to use two-handed weapons so you can call him berserk, but atm he has highest def, hp regeneration, pretty low attack.

• 2 months later...

Lack attack,.... and the more worse is.... no defense at all.... :facepalm: , perhaps it is only temporary and will be fix next update..., But i think defeloper should be make fast to fix this mistake, and make game more balance, or no more player want joint on mountain clan...., :nea:   

• 1 month later...

Barbarian`s roar skill just made zyon R5 Druid with Berengar gear hit 65-70 damage, how much of a diffrence? he hit 114 before roar skill was used Опубликованное фото

I said in another topic that barb have the best skill. Roar reduce all kind of damage by 25%.

If this class can wield 2h weapon then its become the best class.

The weakness is about the accuracy of its attack  :blush:

How long have we been saying there's going to be a update yet it never comes very low maintenance in this game depresses me tbh could be such a great game I can see me playing a different mmo soon don't wanna waste my time leveling up my character on a game with no updates.

Me barbarian,and i can tell if you know how to,barb can be good too.I concentrate to him no problems defeat some peoples...so my attack 37-40 critical about 85.he need many improvements but now is really useful in boss.Without him low def as mage,rogue die quick:D i love his style:D

2198_.png

I love barbarians. Its not good character, what it made for, contact fight. But they are simple to use, roar skill is good for high damage enemies,  thanks to high hp and good regen barbarian can survive longer than other characters (even with bugged defence). I hope after update i can fight with it because i love contact PK.

• 4 weeks later...

Wondering the 'defense' sense on barbarians. I couldn't feel it.

Is it fixed already?

And about the 'Roar' skill just noticed that it would less the impact of incoming attacks

by 2points ie. taking damage of 10 when in Roar i get 8-9 and not sure if i'm the only one

that the Roar status is not shown on my char.

Could anyone have a look on this please!?

Regards,

Wondering the 'defense' sense on barbarians. I couldn't feel it.

Is it fixed already?

And about the 'Roar' skill just noticed that it would less the impact of incoming attacks

by 2points ie. taking damage of 10 when in Roar i get 8-9 and not sure if i'm the only one

that the Roar status is not shown on my char.

Could anyone have a look on this please!?

Regards,

when roar is active the icon appears under the enemies health bar as a broken sword.

I see, so it won't appear on your char but rather on enemys status.

Later i'll check on it. Maybe i noticed it but don't give a damn.  ;D

Thanks for the response.

But how about the defense sense on Barbarians. Any thoughts?

Regards,

• 9 months later...

I love barbarians. They are only ones who can kill even rangers just by one hit (if ur lucky). I have lvl 13 ranger, and in arena barbarians always crush me in one hit! Normal hit, 300! and then specian, 700!

:wacko: INSANE :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...

now, wat u guys think bout brand new v3.0 barbarian? i havent test any skill yet. for now we got higher hp n regen. i have 3415 hp and 163 regen(i'm 1handed weapon wielder n shield)

I love barbarians. They are only ones who can kill even rangers just by one hit (if ur lucky). I have lvl 13 ranger, and in arena barbarians always crush me in one hit! Normal hit, 300! and then specian, 700!

:wacko: INSANE :wacko:

Maybe ur def & hp too low. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Barb is very solid if you ask me. Both 2h and 1h rocks, my only advice is to use 2h against heal classes, but 1h rocks arena too.

barbs is the ideal partner for killing rangers - they can break traps with charge and get into melee fight in a heartbeat. Charge can fail stun if youre unlucky but if you get your enemy stunned just go crazy on him. Charge has also the best range for a stun so no range class can stop barb charge before hand (unless barb messes up). Barb is a great anti-range class, but if you fail to kill target during charge it can be hard to catch him again until charge is back up. To increase your chances use chop, dot skills severly slows movement, so if youre not stunned enemy can never out run you.

barbs weakness is in melee vs melee fighting - charge cant be preformed in close combat which leaves barbs unable to stun its enemy in close combat, while all other melee classes have melee stun skills.

rouges is the barbs worst enemy - barbs hit by gouge in a early arena fight is badly crippled. Now gouge has a long stun time (since its weakness is that it can get broken by atks) so the first problem is for your partner to survive 6secs 2v1, which isnt always that easy. Second of all now when the barb comes out of it the distance for charge might be wrong too long or too short so in bad rouge fights a barb can go a whole fight without charge. That he cannot affors and he will lose those fights. Trick in these fights is for partner to stay alive at a good distance so barb can charge as soon as hes out of stun effect.

When you're seen one rogue using stealth,just run back and use roar, probably the rogue is near of you so the roar skill will break the stealth then you just attack and chop him like a crazy dog

rouges is the barbs worst enemy - barbs hit by gouge in a early arena fight is badly crippled. Now gouge has a long stun time (since its weakness is that it can get broken by atks) so the first problem is for your partner to survive 6secs 2v1, which isnt always that easy. Second of all now when the barb comes out of it the distance for charge might be wrong too long or too short so in bad rouge fights a barb can go a whole fight without charge. That he cannot affors and he will lose those fights. Trick in these fights is for partner to stay alive at a good distance so barb can charge as soon as hes out of stun effect.

Skilled rouges wont let you see them before stealthing and roar can break stealth but its very hard to actually succed doing that. Without charge the barb will lose a 1on1 against a rouge. Chop is good but it wont stop the rouge from stealthing again since gouge has exellent stun time.

Im not trying to say rouge is op, just that they are best class to stop the otherwise really strong barb.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to meet u Zhytus 8)

Barb is probably the tank of hard quests :crazy:

Barb is not really the tank, the healers are the recommended tanks to finish hard quests

Shamans are the pro tanks to help the barb :)

No final decisions found for this topic :wacko:

Bds got great dmg now added bleed and close combat stun 1on1. But rouge can cripple you alot more early in 2on2 fights, take out barb and kill his partner alot easier then bd. Barb just charge bd early fight if you haft to. And if rouge play on hit and run its almost impossible for barb to catch them 1on1.

B.D and barb(2h axe) lvl 20 almost have 3200 HP. where is skill passive on m.c?  :crazy:  the detail said it will increased 4%HP.

anyone can explain tht?  :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Sry to revive this post but I urge in asking the following:

Why use a Barb? If you want dmg dealer, why not bd or rogue, if tank, why not Shaman?

BTW the only char i have is a barb, and I choose that because i wanted to be a tank, but now i find a shaman tanks better than me, I'm not a dmg dealer and in arena i have a 30-40% chance of winning.....i can solo with no worries, but for the rest of this game...i can't see no use of a barb xD

Strong Blow doesn't hit sooo hard (lvl5),

Chop...I don't like that skill too much....when it cast it doesn't make any dmg so casting it would be loosing an attk turn.

Charge....ok, but the range is too short.

Taunt...yes, the tank skill, but it would be cool if TAUNT reduced dmg or accuracy or something else

Roar, reduce dmg but....not to much

I'm lvl 13 now, and i'm reeealllly trying to convince mysfel to stick with the barb :(

HELP ME!!! XD

Sry to revive this post but I urge in asking the following:

Why use a Barb? If you want dmg dealer, why not bd or rogue, if tank, why not Shaman?

BTW the only char i have is a barb, and I choose that because i wanted to be a tank, but now i find a shaman tanks better than me, I'm not a dmg dealer and in arena i have a 30-40% chance of winning.....i can solo with no worries, but for the rest of this game...i can't see no use of a barb xD

Strong Blow doesn't hit sooo hard (lvl5),

Chop...I don't like that skill too much....when it cast it doesn't make any dmg so casting it would be loosing an attk turn.

Charge....ok, but the range is too short.

Taunt...yes, the tank skill, but it would be cool if TAUNT reduced dmg or accuracy or something else

Roar, reduce dmg but....not to much

I'm lvl 13 now, and i'm reeealllly trying to convince mysfel to stick with the barb :(

HELP ME!!! XD

Yea at 13 its not so impressive  ;D  unless you geared of full enchanted lv13