Arena Removal From Game

coldeher

Remove arena in game, in all Guilds, people not doing Dg and i cant find party. bcoz of Noob Arena . all players doing arena only.! i want you to remove arena , I want to talk to general manager of this aigring company to remove arena as soon as possible bcoz it kills Pve and Dg. 

last time someone included arena in their complaint it was that nobody was there because everyone were doing dungeons

Yea, let's remove one of the main incomes of the game because we can't find a dg party...

:smoke:

11 hours ago, coldeher said:

Remove arena in game, in all Guilds, people not doing Dg and i cant find party. bcoz of Noob Arena . all players doing arena only.! i want you to remove arena , I want to talk to general manager of this aigring company to remove arena as soon as possible bcoz it kills Pve and Dg. 

:kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 2/15/2021 at 9:00 AM, coldeher said:

Your solution simply wouldn't work.  Arena is an important part of the game, and it is popular for a reason.

Taking it off the game would be a hit to the game's population.

:dunno:

There is no point in killing the game's pvp because most prefer to dedicate themselves to the arena rather than dungeons.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

6?

Nope. I generally see almost 60 players dedicated to arena, primarily in the guilds TAICHI and SiThLoRdS

Why remove something many people already like and earn gold via selling tickets and pots? Guilds are willing to help with dungeons 

On 3/1/2021 at 4:28 AM, Drakoknight said:

Nope. I generally see almost 60 players dedicated to arena, primarily in the guilds TAICHI and SiThLoRdS

Wow 60 people. That's like, so many.

10 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

:are_you_fucking_kidding_me: and most of the smaller guilds aswell. There are litteraly people dedicated to pvp

2 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

do you have something against arena and think that it should be removed?

23 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

do you have something against arena and think that it should be removed?

Yes, at least in its current form, which is heavily skewed to "better" players.

5 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

Yes, at least in its current form, which is heavily skewed to "better" players.

if they have better gear and more time then what is the problem

On 3/9/2021 at 8:07 PM, Jcbreff said:

if they have better gear and more time then what is the problem

i think the issue is more of that u get trew in with enemies already full geared with arena equipment making it very tough to get trought it, the best option u have are entering in spams or have someone geared to help u do all the road, othercase it will be way more difficult and long to reach up (to points it just becomes just annoying)

for short lets say that arena is not that "newbie friendly"

On 3/13/2021 at 10:15 PM, lore said:

i think the issue is more of that u get trew in with enemies already full geared with arena equipment making it very tough to get trought it, the best option u have are entering in spams or have someone geared to help u do all the road, othercase it will be way more difficult and long to reach up (to points it just becomes just annoying)

for short lets say that arena is not that "newbie friendly"

I couldn't have put it better myself. Fighting the same people constantly and losing against those people constantly because they just have way, way, way better gear than you have. It's an incredible turn off that made me focus solely on PvE, where progression still is skewed towards players with better gear, but not nearly as much as PvP.

8 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

I couldn't have put it better myself. Fighting the same people constantly and losing against those people constantly because they just have way, way, way better gear than you have. It's an incredible turn off that made me focus solely on PvE, where progression still is skewed towards players with better gear, but not nearly as much as PvP.

so the issue is  more on the amount of pepole demanding and how the match making works, im sure it all started with having the heavy p2w players using an insane amount of tickets to get the equipment and reach points WAY faster than f2p players slowy causing the new f2p players to just give up and dont try, as for now change how the matchmaking system works wont do much since few are demanding and are the strong few ones (out of the guilds trying to take over controll of the system)

the only solution i see is that an insane amount of players floods in the arenas or to add  an (viable) alternative to gain the equpment or an new one itself

an start is to increase the maximun amount of free tickets the players can have (20 would be perfect) and to decrease (basicaly to 30 min, halfing it) the cooldown between each, in this way the f2p players can have more chance to get on the arena whiout having to buy a ton of tickets, another way is to add an gold reward when doing arena (owerver it wont work if there arent eught players going in)

an different solution is to try redirect the (op) players from the arena, maybe adding an hard ranked one with better gains (more arenapoint/gp each win, more imperials at top) wich can be an mode that on loss, u loose rank points wich will make em very busy to keep thier rank high 

anyways, unless there isnt an new WAVE of new players going in the arena, everything will do near to no effect to it

note:

this is also connected to the system of the mermen tirals where low level guilds ends fighting one wich are WAY stronger than them in both members and level 

Edited by lore

3 hours ago, lore said:

so the issue is  more on the amount of pepole demanding and how the match making works, im sure it all started with having the heavy p2w players using an insane amount of tickets to get the equipment and reach points WAY faster than f2p players slowy causing the new f2p players to just give up and dont try, as for now change how the matchmaking system works wont do much since few are demanding and are the strong few ones (out of the guilds trying to take over controll of the system)

the only solution i see is that an insane amount of players floods in the arenas or to add  an (viable) alternative to gain the equpment or an new one itself

an start is to increase the maximun amount of free tickets the players can have (20 would be perfect) and to decrease (basicaly to 30 min, halfing it) the cooldown between each, in this way the f2p players can have more chance to get on the arena whiout having to buy a ton of tickets, another way is to add an gold reward when doing arena (owerver it wont work if there arent eught players going in)

an different solution is to try redirect the (op) players from the arena, maybe adding an hard ranked one with better gains (more arenapoint/gp each win, more imperials at top) wich can be an mode that on loss, u loose rank points wich will make em very busy to keep thier rank high 

anyways, unless there isnt an new WAVE of new players going in the arena, everything will do near to no effect to it

note:

this is also connected to the system of the mermen tirals where low level guilds ends fighting one wich are WAY stronger than them in both members and level 

If your in a guild, depending if it's a rich guild, you could also earn points if you buy ap pots, ap skill (if heirs or leader allows) and buy ticks from the guild storage

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

If your in a guild, depending if it's a rich guild, you could also earn points if you buy ap pots, ap skill (if heirs or leader allows) and buy ticks from the guild storage

the thing is that yes u can do that but it can turn out to be expensive and also u might would like to win sometime

or to simply end vs different pepole instead of the same rotation

27 minutes ago, lore said:

the thing is that yes u can do that but it can turn out to be expensive and also u might would like to win sometime

or to simply end vs different pepole instead of the same rotation

Some guilds would have win loose parties and generally I find Seals to be the best for it

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Some guilds would have win loose parties and generally I find Seals to be the best for it

10 hours ago, lore said:

(out of the guilds trying to take over controll of the system)

also the attempth her is more to find an way to remake the arena an gamemode itself instead of an controlled thing, obiviosky i am aware of those and even i myself took part in it, but in some sense it kills the sense of it

On 3/15/2021 at 10:13 PM, lore said:

note:

Yes, this is exactly what happened on US-Sapphire years ago.