How to be a respectable helper!

JasonFrad

As our Gamemaster LaOnza said, we are more than 4million players, and many newbies coming everyday, that means a lot of players who need help, and trust me, the first map bosses can't be killed by low level questors, and this is where we enter the helpers.

-The first thing you should know is: As much as you want to help someone, always think of you first. This means That if you do not have the time, money, and tempers, is better than no help That person.

-Second one: You should never help borrowing gold to an unknown player, if you do it, you probably will not see it anymore.

HOW TO HELP:

-If you dont have anything to do, you can always take a look on world chat, there's a lot of players who needs help. If you see one, start wondering about the kind of help he needs, if you can help please do, otherwise he will lose his time and yours. ((See Image 1))

AND WHAT DO I WIN?:

-A true helper never expects anything back, do you remember when you were a newbie asking for help?, well maybe that player is in the same situation, without gold, and hoping some help.

-Still, many players insist on paying after help, here's a free choice of the helper.

-Still helping at dungeons, you will get a reward from here, which can be sold for a humble price. ((See Image 2))

-The only sure thing you will get is an honest thanks of that person you helped. ((See Image 3))

By Jasonfrad (Rogue lvl 20), Xpumafox (Bladedancer lvl 6)

You can PM me in-game if you need something.

Sorry about my bad English. It's not my native language and therefore I have made ​​many mistakes while I was writing this post, thanks.

85694_.png

85695_.png

85696_.png