King ACHACHI Boliiivia US

Reymomo

King Achachi One of the chiefs who did not have an opportunity to demonstrate his power in our world, from the third land comes with a demented fury no one can escape his "hand of death" and it will be very difficult to face it due to his great golden armor throw by the best arts that does not confuse you that smile is a boss who was given an enchantment on the part of the sorcerer of the bone to kill is his second name.

achachi adelante.png

achachi atras ws.png

Edited by Reymomo

• Reymomo changed the title to King ACHACHI Boliiivia US

I'm not sure if this is allowed by rules. I mean, the suit is not technically original, but belongs to one of our members. It's almost like stealing someone else's idea. 

Forbidden:

• completely copying existing costumes of superheroes, characters of movies or games;
  • recoloring costumes from Warspear Online (for example making a white costume of the chosen one green);
  • using works of others, downloaded from the internet.

So this is forbidden

well, I had the audacity to do it, because I am the one who performed in that contest (which they should repeat was a great contest) because of that I run the risk, being in some way the owner of the King ACHACHI work.

IMG_20210216_081510239.jpg

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed by rules. I mean, the suit is not technically original, but belongs to one of our members. It's almost like stealing someone else's idea. 

I did it in 2015 I am the author off KING ACHACHI 

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Forbidden:

• completely copying existing costumes of superheroes, characters of movies or games;
  • recoloring costumes from Warspear Online (for example making a white costume of the chosen one green);
  • using works of others, downloaded from the internet.

So this is forbidden

I did it in 2015 I am the author of King ACHACHI.  DO NOT POST IT FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT TIME BECAUSE I DO NOT REMEMBER THE MAIL 🤭

13 minutes ago, Reymomo said:

I did it in 2015 I am the author of King ACHACHI.  DO NOT POST IT FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT TIME BECAUSE I DO NOT REMEMBER THE MAIL 🤭

if i remember correctly someone has previously asked whether or not he could just post previous year's submission and the answer was no 

and technically can you even prove that that was your account

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

if i remember correctly someone has previously asked whether or not he could just post previous year's submission and the answer was no 

and technically can you even prove that that was your account

I will run the risk of being thrown out of the contest, for a single reason that I am the one who created the king ACHACHI drawing, in my opinion it does not break the rules.  It is not a costume of a boss that is in the game, it is not a copy of the internet, I clarify this although it is a past job it is not related to costumes, it was a with courses of bosses.  I just wanted to do it in honor of that third place amount that I had.

IMG_20210216_081510239.jpg

How I laughed, just can't be described in words:D Thank you for the humor.

Как же я смеялся, просто не описать словами:D Спасибо за юмор. 

image.png.b9053c6e543f43891625320b2004df1f.png

Edited by Пушок

3 hours ago, Reymomo said:

I will run the risk of being thrown out of the contest, for a single reason that I am the one who created the king ACHACHI drawing, in my opinion it does not break the rules.  It is not a costume of a boss that is in the game, it is not a copy of the internet, I clarify this although it is a past job it is not related to costumes, it was a with courses of bosses.  I just wanted to do it in honor of that third place amount that I had.

@Akashahow does our forum admin think judges interpret the rules

Rules have to be read and respected and not interpreted. In any case, it was our duty to warn you about the possibility of a DQ. There's also a chance that everything will be left this way, untouched. 

Admins shall be more precise about this case. 

21 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Rules have to be read and respected and not interpreted

I mean, they have to be interpreted whether or not ir counts as a work of another or downloaded from the internet if you posted it on previous account and you can prove that you are the owner of both account and it is still downloadable or copyable

59 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I mean, they have to be interpreted whether or not ir counts as a work of another or downloaded from the internet if you posted it on previous account and you can prove that you are the owner of both account and it is still downloadable or copyable

I was able to get my account back.  thanks for the recommendation.  Now I can prove that I am the creator of King ACHACHI

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Solo si el rey Achachi fuera un jefe. Pensaría que estaría cerca del Laberinto Astral.

It would be a dream come true.  thanks for your support

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

@Akashahow does our forum admin think judges interpret the rules

The last thing I have left is to wait for the judges' definition, however I leave this photograph from the account that I published in 2015, if in case of being disqualified I will accept it.

20210216_161709.jpg