The Best Tournament Of Europe PvP locks & Shamans

Princeka

Hi guys

Was Thinking About Gather all Warlocks and Shamans Europe Server For All can say who is the best of all warlocks and shamans are in our Europe

Duels one will be made to one for each Participating That Decide

For site would have the number 1 / number 2 / No. 3

Play against Warlock vs Warlock

Play against Shaman vs Shaman

Play against Warlock vs Shaman ( only if Locks want )

One Must Be Level 20

The award No. 1 100k

50k prize # 2

Prize # 3 30k

There would be two winners of the number one (1 shaman / 1 warlock)

There would be two winners of number two (one shaman / 1 warlock)

There would be two winners of number three (one shaman / 1 warlock)

Tournament Rules :

Every Participent will make 3 Pvp with all Others 

Result will be Similars ...

A vs B ( A win 3-0 ) 1 Point for A

C vs D ( D win 2-1 ) 1 Point for D

Z vs A ( Z win 3-0 ) 1 Pont for Z

Lock Vs Shaman If locks win = 2 Points

Lock Vs Shaman if Shaman win = 1 Point

Only One Char Per Member

You can not use any Skill Cards

You can not use any Bonus Drink

No Stealths

In case you do not have one guild will be assigned so that they can have the same Bonus

In case of equal or tie which do more damage to the opponent to win the match

Do not accept excuses like : Lost Connection / Slow Connection /

Before you start the duel the two Should say : Go!

How to join ?

To participate must say the character's name

The player should mention if he is in a guild or not and the name of his/her guild.

If he is in a guild then his guild buffs should match the opponent's guild buffs. In case the guild buffs are not equal, the player will be assigned a new suitable guild but for PvP only.

Admission for the tournament are 8000 gold for each player

Should communicate the outcome of each duel Won and lost

The tournament will start after Having enough players

Duels will be made by the player should choose who want to play against

I Sell Tikets 1.5k sets if some one need tikets for Tour  ;)

Tour Will Finish when #1 Have Top Points in 3weeks

Make a rule that one has to leave guild before the pvp match,both players will not be in the guild, no problem of guild buff.

Why only 2 points to.shaman if win against lock but 3 points to lock if win against shaman?

Warlock has as much chances of beating shaman as shaman have of beating lock.

Make a rule of no running and no use stealth cap

Make a rule that one has to leave guild before the pvp match,both players will not be in the guild, no problem of guild buff.

Why only 2 points to.shaman if win against lock but 3 points to lock if win against shaman?

wel i already told about that point system

win=1 point lose=0  who have more points be winner

about run LoL no run , no pvp xD so it will be like who have higher amped staff

run is part of the pvp but in case run too much  it will be by who made more dmg

How to do this tourney? XD in arena? So we need arena tiket :D tell us the detail bro xD

We do PvP on arenas.

Tikets i sell all who need 1500 set Only for Tour  :good:

wel i already told about that point system

win=1 point lose=0  who have more points be winner

about run LoL no run , no pvp xD so it will be like who have higher amped staff

run is part of the pvp but in case run too much  it will be by who made more dmg

thanks . Edited

Everyone has the right to play as they want but they should know that time goes on and if you end up not manage to finish to win the more damage you do to the other

Fixed i think  ::)

We do PvP on arenas.

Tikets i sell all who need 1500 set Only for Tour  :good:

thanks . EditedEveryone has the right to play as they want but they should know that time goes on and if you end up not manage to finish to win the more damage you do to the other

Fixed i think  ::)

OK

Last question :

if you are in a guild or not and if they are should read if they want to stay in the guild who are or want to be assigned to this uploaded another guild with all bonus

what does this mean?

Let me rephrase it?

The player should mention if he is in a guild or not and the name of his/her guild.

If he is in a guild then his guild buffs should match the opponent's guild buffs. In case the guild buffs are not equal, the player will be assigned a new suitable guild but for PvP only.

Is that correct interpretation ?

OK

Last question :

what does this mean?

Let me rephrase it?

Is that correct interpretation ?

Thanks for help

I could not have explained it better

Thanks for help

I could not have explained it better

:good:

I will like to participate.

Char Name : Jethalal

Faction : Mountain Clans

Class : Shaman

Guild : YinYang [Level 2]

Payment : Not made yet

Well shaman will beat the locks 80% of them time ^_^ ..... u should make a better matchup

Many people Complained about that...

So i think If Locks want Play vs shaman they can  :good:

Nope

If shaman no run . Lock win

I beat alot +10 shamans

Caza,

When I pay you?

When we are enough people playing this tournament then i will send a message so they can pay me

Wellcome everybody

Nope

If shaman no run . Lock win

I beat alot +10 shamans

bro,no offense but when the last time you see +10 shaman that didnt run and heal himself when vs warlock ??

bro,no offense but when the last time you see +10 shaman that didnt run and heal himself when vs warlock ??

well bro it really happens sometimes shaman late run and fall in spammed skills by lock and die  but run is easy as hell xD blind and enjoy xD

When was the last Time you didn't see cazapollos run in Arena????

Always goes with 3 Casters in 3x3 and when he is alone he just run and spam circles till you get caught  :bad:

He isn't a bad Lock but i don't respect him.

Always goes with 3 Casters in 3x3 and when he is alone he just run and spam circles till you get caught  :bad:

Agree. He know to use lock and exactly that is the problem.

But idk how my rogue always jump him :D Before die without doin a shit, of course.

:D

the quote u made is talking about running shamans which run at 100 hp and back to pvp with 2900hp

about go in 3 casters all ppl do it even u ;) all ppl doing it  not just us or u,

respecting others is a must unless they do somthing wrong to u, anyway its ur opinion

There should be rules on the first page like ;

Kiteing allowed yes / no

kitting yes = sham win.. kiting no= lock win lol that's y I said make a better matchup.... ucan never go wrong when its melee vs melee  :good:

kitting yes = sham win.. kiting no= lock win lol that's y I said make a better matchup.... ucan never go wrong when its melee vs melee  :good:

heard of blind and quaking? If u qauke the lock 5 yards away from u the lock cant use fear if u have the right "skill setup" a shaman would rape a warlock.

Also depends on amp shamans have to kite if the warlock is higher amped like + 6 vs +10 , +9 vs +10 not much difference so no kite needed

u are a very silly man

That's what all the noobs say when they see my set up if I were to do this.

And sadly, it's everyone.

>Mindblown

>Shitzo you are so pro omfg

A sham would need a insane amount of lucky to beat a lock without a lsittle running... just face the facts if your up aginst a +9 or 10 without a kite u will loose. I have seen it. Many times with the best locks and shams on us sapp and experienced it to.  The locks on eu must be some really dumb cunts to loose to a sham without kite..... oh wait I forgot most eu players have no skill. Just amp +10 or kill some +10s tht don't know how. To pvp and you're pro.  Huehuehuehue

A sham would need a insane amount of lucky to beat a lock without a lsittle running... just face the facts if your up aginst a +9 or 10 without a kite u will loose. I have seen it. Many times with the best locks and shams on us sapp and experienced it to.  The locks on eu must be some really dumb ♥♥♥♥s to loose to a sham without kite..... oh wait I forgot most eu players have no skill. Just amp +10 or kill some +10s tht don't know how. To pvp and you're pro.  Huehuehuehue

So childish.

Then youve never seen a pro Shaman.

I wouldnt be surprised if the top 5 US Shamans dont even reach 170 heal and use lv3-5 Quake, even lv3 is bad.

Then youve never seen a pro Shaman.

I wouldnt be surprised if the top 5 US Shamans dont even reach 170 heal and use lv3-5 Quake, even lv3 is bad.

" ok mr pro" I doubt u could even beat my shammy or pummy but we will never know....(diffrent servers)