[2014.01.13] 20th of January - end of World Creation Holidays!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar.

Heralds remind you - World creation holidays will be here till January 20th. On this day White Elder will wrap this beautiful island with blizzards vanishing all holiday magic.

Hurry up! You have only 7 days to visit Snow Boundaries, fight legendary Ruberius and receive unique gifts for which you can be proud of the whole year!

Come and try your luck!

Can you extend the events?

Or Increase drop rate of Ruberius Capes pls?

At this moment still no one have Capes I need.

Then get an awseome party, buy stamina elixirs and beat the shit out of Ruberius as many times as you can.  And stop complaining about such a ridiculous thing.

u just need luck to get the cape.if u go 10 times in dungeon(ruberius)there is a chance to get atleast 4Drops(capes)

:shok:  i cant believe this. Done it over 60 Times and only one Cape to a pt member

Then get an awseome party, buy stamina elixirs and beat the shit out of Ruberius as many times as you can.  Aknd stop complaining about such a ridiculous thing.

"Buy stanimna elixir" ? Excuse me but all people aren't rich like you..

"Buy stanimna elixir" ? Excuse me but all people aren't rich like you..

Your demand is same as, giving away free 10 set signs to all chars as gifts.

Unreasonable.

If the cape was easily available no one would be proud of having it, it is something you can show off for the  whole year.

Then get an awseome party, buy stamina elixirs and beat the shit out of Ruberius as many times as you can.  And stop complaining about such a ridiculous thing.

did you buy stamina elixirs? and "beat the shit out of Ruberius" ?

I have done over 150 dungeons, at about 75 I had finally completed my harad set. I have seen 1 useless Ruberius sun staff drop to someone who really didn't contribute to group and have finally gained a stupid necro staff myself.

My opinion on these type of holiday items as they don't play a huge factor in becoming "OP" is there should be atleast 50 of each cape and each weapon dropped per faction. as novelty "fun" items how fun is it if no one gets one, and even if someone does get one how fun is that item when they decide to quit warspear?

like night prince weapons how many people got these extremely fun weapons and how many people still play to use them?

everybody wants something, but nobody gets anything how enjoyable

I have done over 150 dungeons, at about 75 I had finally completed my harad set. I have seen 1 useless Ruberius sun staff drop to someone who really didn't contribute to group and have finally gained a stupid necro staff myself.

My opinion on these type of holiday items as they don't play a huge factor in becoming "OP" is there should be atleast 50 of each cape and each weapon dropped per faction. as novelty "fun" items how fun is it if no one gets one, and even if someone does get one how fun is that item when they decide to quit warspear?

like night prince weapons how many people got these extremely fun weapons and how many people still play to use them?

AGREE!!

+1  :clapping:

u just need luck to get the cape.if u go 10 times in dungeon(ruberius)there is a chance to get atleast 4Drops(capes)

can you please shoot yourself

You got it!

Agreed 100 percent!

At least 10 people to have capes would be fine

But now I GUESS ONE OR TWO ONLY!

Talking about Mage CAPES.

Your demand is same as, giving away free 10 set signs to all chars as gifts.

Unreasonable.

If the cape was easily available no one would be proud of having it, it is something you can show off for the  whole year.

If I follow your logic that mean cape can be available only for those who expand many money in game ? That it ?

Then that mean cape is avaible only for rich and for me I don't agree this aspect of warspear but I think rich don't care about my thinks xD

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar.

Heralds remind you - World creation holidays will be here till January 20th. On this day White Elder will wrap this beautiful island with blizzards vanishing all holiday magic.

Hurry up! You have only 7 days to visit Snow Boundaries, fight legendary Ruberius and receive unique gifts for which you can be proud of the whole year!

Come and try your luck!

lol.... :diablo: its shameful to say that word "Try your Luck" especially to me... Whenver in any quest either norlant or (surprise chest) i get dissapointed by the trash item u provide... I am tired of getting noob item like cookie, mint in snow... And scroll, pots in swamp quest... So fix this problem... I am feeling so unlucky in this game :(

can you please shoot yourself

COOL HAHAHA

anyway for those person asked.

Idont need to buy Stamina Elixir coz I did used too many chars and asked many friends to hunt for that Ruberius.

And Im aiming to buy the cape for expensive price anyway so I need to keep my golds

And if you dont have Idea, let me do the math.

If you have Six Chars doing Ruberius Everyday it will be 5x6=30

and my friends hunting it will be

5 friends own max of two accounts and lets just say 2 per each and all able to hunt

so 5x2=10

10x30=300

300 fights per day+ my fight 30 = 330 fights

Yes that is soo much yet we can only Get Gold Bars,Silver Bars, etc, Personal Items Gears(we drop them),and either Gloomy,Moon,or Arcane Cape, well we got some Commander too but I might say Mage Cape has extremely bad drop rate compare to other capes.

So I would not mind buying Elixirs since I have friends to help me get it and we have plenty of stamina to use without buying Elixirs.

Idont need to buy Stamina Elixir coz I did used too many chars and asked many friends to hunt for that Ruberius

.And Im aiming to buy the cape for expensive price anyway so I need to keep my goldsAnd if you dont have Idea

let me do the math.

If you have Six Chars doing Ruberius Everyday it will be 5x6=30and

my friends hunting it will be 5 friends own max of two accounts and lets just say 2 per each and all able to hunt so

5x2=10

10x30=300

Yes that is soo much yet we can only Get Gold Bars,Silver Bars, etc, Personal Items Gears(we drop them),and either Gloomy,Moon,or Arcane Cape, well we got some Commander too but I might say Mage Cape has extremely bad drop rate compare to other capes.So I would not mind buying Elixirs since I have friends to help me get it and we have plenty of stamina to use without buying Elixirs.

Idont need to buy Stamina Elixir coz I did used too many chars and asked many friends to hunt for that Ruberius

.And Im aiming to buy the cape for expensive price anyway so I need to keep my goldsAnd if you dont have Idea

let me do the math.

If you have Six Chars doing Ruberius Everyday it will be 5x6=30and

my friends hunting it will be 5 friends own max of two accounts and lets just say 2 per each and all able to hunt so

5x2=10

10x30=300

Yes that is soo much yet we can only Get Gold Bars,Silver Bars, etc, Personal Items Gears(we drop them),and either Gloomy,Moon,or Arcane Cape, well we got some Commander too but I might say Mage Cape has extremely bad drop rate compare to other capes.So I would not mind buying Elixirs since I have friends to help me get it and we have plenty of stamina to use without buying Elixirs.

I dont complain coz its expensive , I complain coz bad drop rate of Ruberius Cape must be fix!

And if you dont mind we are happy if you will extend the event coz its good event anyway, but please increase drop rate of capes.

COOL HAHAHA

Idont need to buy Stamina Elixir coz I did used too many chars and asked many friends to hunt for that Ruberius.

And Im aiming to buy the cape for expensive price anyway so I need to keep my golds

And if you dont have Idea, let me do the math.

If you have Six Chars doing Ruberius Everyday it will be 5x6=30

and my friends hunting it will be

5 friends own max of two accounts and lets just say 2 per each and all able to hunt

so 5x2=10

10x30=300

Yes that is soo much yet we can only Get Gold Bars,Silver Bars, etc, Personal Items Gears(we drop them),and either Gloomy,Moon,or Arcane Cape, well we got some Commander too but I might say Mage Cape has extremely bad drop rate compare to other capes.

So I would not mind buying Elixirs since I have friends to help me get it and we have plenty of stamina to use without buying Elixirs.

if this is true then well you are doing well but unfortunately this is not right, you are risking your health. I find it also easy to spend more then 10 hours in warspear from time to time but this should not be necessary to gain such fun items. good luck buying your cape or in your hunts

If I follow your logic that mean cape can be available only for those who expand many money in game ? That it ?

Then that mean cape is avaible only for rich and for me I don't agree this aspect of warspear but I think rich don't care about my thinks xD

This is wrong assumption, i never implied that one must spend much money in the game to get good stuff.

I have seen players who hardly put mcoins in the game get their weapon +8,+9,+10 in little number of signs but mcoin users using 300+ signs but still fail their amp.

The cape should not have a change in the drop rate because it is supposed to be something incredibly rare.There is no point of having a demonologist costume if every second player you see have it, rarity is what makes an item special.

Luck has nothing to do with the amount of mcoins you put in the game, if you are lucky you can get good stuff in first dungeon , if you are unlucky even 1000 dungeon runs would make you unsatisfied.

if this is true then well you are doing well but unfortunately this is not right, you are risking your health. I find it also easy to spend more then 10 hours in warspear from time to time but this should not be necessary to gain such fun items. good luck buying your cape or in your hunts

Well at first I dont really pay attention in hunt until I realized that no one really has the capes so I asked help and do that non-stop Ruberius Huntings.

Actually its not really hard since I got already techniques and good choices of party members to fight.

25 mins per fight actually we still have 8 to 9 mins more till we kill ruberius.

since I do it in six chars

Lets say

25-8

17 mins x 5 = 85 mins

85 mins convert to hours = 1 hour and 25 mins per day for my chars.

Well my friends chars is different story it depends on them when to play but surely they used all their stamina everyday.

And despite of all that effort still not getting capes I wanted to have.

In different servers you will noticed still only few can have it.

This is wrong assumption, i never implied that one must spend much money in the game to get good stuff.

I have seen players who hardly put mcoins in the game get their weapon +8,+9,+10 in little number of signs but mcoin users using 300+ signs but still fail their amp.

The cape should not have a change in the drop rate because it is supposed to be something incredibly rare.There is no point of having a demonologist costume if every second player you see have it, rarity is what makes an item special.

Luck has nothing to do with the amount of mcoins you put in the game, if you are lucky you can get good stuff in first dungeon , if you are unlucky even 1000 dungeon runs would make you unsatisfied.

then what can you say about people who do lots of effort?

Like me for example?

I did a lot of dungeon fights yet I only got craps. And dont compare the Demonologist here coz we have plenty of time hunting it not like this Christmas event where only happens once a year in a limited time!

And dont also compare amplifiying coz everyone can amplify if they have money to burn. thats not even connected to rarity of Capes.

They should be rare yes! but to the point of only one or two people can have it?

10 PEOPLE to have those capes will be fine!

We are talking about capes only and not weapons, Last event new weapons is extremely rare but I manage to buy some of it coz there good drop rate in the chest, but now that ruberius dragon has a bad drop rate.

And we know that its easy to get items from enemy factions than items we really need.

I got 10 darkness amulet with life steal

1 Darkness staff with life steal(Becoz of anger I sold it ♥♥♥♥ that item)

and some Sun Amulet with life steal in my mc side.

Other items I need to buy but always got opposing faction items.

i said if u are lucky u hv a possibility(chance)to get the capes.i didnt got one but someone gets it.how?pure luck

WHY CALCULATIONS CREATED IF ITS ONLY BASED ON LUCK?

ITS NOT LIKE A LOTTERY WITH MILLIONS OF COMBINATIONS OF NUMBERS YOU WILL NEED TO CHOOSE.

If only drop rate will increased a bit the capes will drop atleast 5 to 10 times before the holiday event is over!

actually, i do suspect there are mage capes around.

its just that they are hoarding them so that they can sell them really expensively like over a million gold when the event has ended.

just a guess though

actually, i do suspect there are mage capes around.

its just that they are hoarding them so that they can sell them really expensively like over a million gold when the event has ended.

just a guess though

lol where did you get that humor???

I guess its not true, because rich can afford it right now or later after the event, they dont need to horde the cape because for sure they are willing to sell it now coz some buyers really willing to pay much.

Its crap that they hoarding it, the real reason is the drop rate is low.

AND THEY CAN MAKE BIDDING IN THE EXCHANGE SELL AREA, talking about the forum.