The most fun class to be played

slay

I try to raise a baby rogue and now lv13, it was really fun.

You can do infinite invisibility, passing mobs without scratch which is safe a lot of time to regen waiting time cause you can regen while moving in stealth.

You can scout an even the hardest boss to feel its power by gouge-stealth combo.

And the important thing is other class will not make fun of you because they are afraid of your nasty revenge.

Because of this, I am starting to make the best rogue and neglect my lovely BD in sanctuary to realize his weakness there

i agree, for hours today and yesterday i bring some revenge to all the elfs that killed my rogue when he was so weak, when he had no  good skills, now all there range advantage can go to hell, sweet revenge  :dirol:

If you looking for tun,now it's rogues the best class :drinks:

personaly i don't wanna be  a stupid player who disturb each and every player you see :bad:

But i will come for you if you  disturbed me for no reson >:D

Now imagine how if bad people change to rogue, it will bring disaster everywhere

Make noob account then go to left of Nadir , You will find your bad rouges  :tease: Mostly Dgray kills noobs, and Rapter attacked me and Redspark was invisible and then boom, invisible ambush  :facepalm:

:bomb:  the ranger noobs from FB on US sapphire are all rolling up rogues on MC side.  There will be population balancing but lol I hate the noobs.  Cevil please take them back to FB!  :facepalm:

You can stay tho you're pro  :yahoo:

I don't like it either, its good that population will even out but I don't want us to get the bad ones.

Hahaha....  :tease: :lol:

same here in emerald,stupide and noob elves has stared to make rogues  :bad:

• 1 month later...

rough is the best class at the moment, and even if they will lose because some are noobs: they can hide and run like chickens :crazy:

stop spaming forum :facepalm: and stop saying runners and chickens only the noobs run :spiteful:

why spam :D :D thats about rouges ;)

and yes, i wrote that some are noobs and they run! not the others ;)

read first my friend, and then answer =)

thx a lot

• 2 months later...

This Rogue class used to be the most entertaining class to play with, until they debuff the cooldown for stealth, this is my opinion, im not the best rogue around i know  ;)

This Rogue class used to be the most entertaining class to play with, until they debuff the cooldown for stealth, this is my opinion, im not the best rogue around i know  ;)

Exactly, rogue is still fun to play, but I like playing Ranger, not because of Blessing cause I like the way they attack, long range just the way I like to kill mobs, I play shaman lvl 20 too but it's quite boring cause it's a unique class, you need to keep healing or you die  :facepalm:  Now Rogue only good for ganking people  ;D ;D ;D  5 rogues pop up and kill a BD with 3k def and 2.6k HP  :tease: :yahoo:

I hope soon enough they make ranged class for Legion cause I don't wanna go to Sentinels cause I have lots of enemies there that's why I betrayed them  8) :tease:

Exactly, rogue is still fun to play, but I like playing Ranger, not because of Blessing cause I like the way they attack, long range just the way I like to kill mobs, I play shaman lvl 20 too but it's quite boring cause it's a unique class, you need to keep healing or you die  :facepalm:  Now Rogue only good for ganking people  ;D ;D ;D  5 rogues pop up and kill a BD with 3k def and 2.6k HP  :tease: :yahoo:

I hope soon enough they make ranged class for Legion cause I don't wanna go to Sentinels cause I have lots of enemies there that's why I betrayed them  8) :tease:

warlock necromancer will be ranged,

but they will have a gay class made special for you anyway.

warlock necromancer will be ranged,

but they will have a gay class made special for you anyway.

no they are for you, they will use their giant batons to penetrate you to death......

wait that sounds wrong  :wacko:  but I bet those class would have healing and low dps  :bad: if they make an Archer for M clan that'd be good

most fun to play is 2 rogues against 2 BD's ... :wacko:

and when u still not believe ask samile and fizaa how to beat 2 bd  :pardon:

and guys...why u always talk about gayness in every topic?

most fun to play is 2 rogues against 2 BD's ... :wacko:

and when u still not believe ask samile and fizaa how to beat 2 bd  :pardon:

and guys...why u always talk about gayness in every topic?

Gayness, sulla starts it ALWAYS, he really love me, see my signature for proof

And yes 2 rogues in arena is fun  ;D  but against 1 ranger & other is nightmare, I hate campers  :bad:

Gayness, sulla starts it ALWAYS, he really love me, see my signature for proof

And yes 2 rogues in arena is fun  ;D  but against 1 ranger & other is nightmare, I hate campers  :bad:

i see... u all love each other,u are so cute... ;D

with bd against all kind of MC is nightmare  :bad:

and against ranger too  :bad:

aganst other bd or druid i have fun too :)

Yeah rogue rocks they r really good in pvp and in game.

Actually they were but not anymore,when it's goes to pvp it's shamans and rangers are the best

P.S. A person who swim in the money also will be the best  :wacko:

P.S. A person who swim in the money also will be the best  :wacko:

if i swim in the money,  ill build a kingdom & army in nadir shard, my underling will get minimum paid 1000mc/ hours, then later ill bought AIGRIND  :spiteful:

I was questing with my lvl 12 druid and one rogue with light swords appeared on my back and make me this numbers up my head: 1500! :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

I wantttt looove and peeeeace for all O:-)  Pleeeease let me do quest, when i lvl up and be strong i promise don't kill any rogue :spiteful:  Really i only bee them :blush:

rogue with light swords appeared on my back and make me this numbers up my head: 1500!

:shok: :lol: :lol:

anyway it can't be me cause I'm not the one who kill low lvls for no reson :give_rose: