"Battle Bull of the Dark Kingdom" - Zaka / BR-Tourmaline

Zaka

Hello. Sorry, I'm not good with English, this text was converted with the help of an online translator.😅 

The fantasy name is "Battle Bull of the Dark Kingdom"

History: A heavy black armor, composed of the most powerful iron alloys in the Dark Kingdom. its closed helmet carries horns and a visor that allows the user to see even in the absence of light. his chest, shoulder pads, belt and legs carry several pieces of solid black iron. his back is protected by a large bull face that makes the owner an unforgettable opponent. in addition, the armor carries 2 powerful crystals of energy from the dark Kingdom, one located on his back and the other on his helmet, ensuring magical resistance as powerful as physical resistance.

I bet even without reading the text they realized that my fantasy was inspired by the weapon skins of the dark Kingdom (which are my favorites 😆). I'm a relatively new player, so forgive me if my outfit looks like an existing one. I appreciate the opportunity to participate, I congratulate those involved in the contest and I wish my competitors good luck.

P.S: I never made pixel art, so I will be very happy if my fantasy is optimized by the devs and included in the game, regardless of whether or not I am among the winners.

Traje BB.png

Traje PP.png

Traje FF.png

1 hour ago, Zaka said:

Hello. Sorry, I'm not good with English, this text was converted with the help of an online translator.😅 

The fantasy name is "Battle Bull of the Dark Kingdom"

History: A heavy black armor, composed of the most powerful iron alloys in the Dark Kingdom. its closed helmet carries horns and a visor that allows the user to see even in the absence of light. his chest, shoulder pads, belt and legs carry several pieces of solid black iron. his back is protected by a large bull face that makes the owner an unforgettable opponent. in addition, the armor carries 2 powerful crystals of energy from the dark Kingdom, one located on his back and the other on his helmet, ensuring magical resistance as powerful as physical resistance.

I bet even without reading the text they realized that my fantasy was inspired by the weapon skins of the dark Kingdom (which are my favorites 😆). I'm a relatively new player, so forgive me if my outfit looks like an existing one. I appreciate the opportunity to participate, I congratulate those involved in the contest and I wish my competitors good luck.

P.S: I never made pixel art, so I will be very happy if my fantasy is optimized by the devs and included in the game, regardless of whether or not I am among the winners.

Traje BB.png

Traje PP.png

Traje FF.png

Wow, I think I would like a purple or red color better... but this looks awesome! Good job! 

48 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Wow, I think I would like a purple or red color better... but this looks awesome! Good job! 

Não tire minhas esperanças Nolan kkkkk verde também pode ser muito lindo 😅

Absurdamente imponente, incrivel.

Assim como o nolan disse, em outras cores tambem ficaria maravilhoso, e acho que seria incrivel mais aparencias utilizando essa base, como membros de um esquadrão, com chifres diferentes e versões femininas