WarSpear Newbies' Guide :)

philshirn

Hello WarSpear newbies! Here's a simple guide for you. Let's begin from the moment you start WarSpear and click on play button. The game will prompt you to create an account or use an existing. Though, you are new to WarSpear just choose Create Account and after that you are now ready to create your character. Now, you should choose your desired faction -- First Born, Chosen, Mountain Clans and Forsaken. After you selected a faction, pick which of the 3 classes that are available on the faction you chose. Pick the class which you think is best for you. You can also check their attributes and skills by clicking on its icon. Then, customize gender, hair color and haircut for your character then click on next. Now, put your desired name (must be unique) for your character and don't forget to chose your game realm below the text box for name before  clicking create. You must be ready now to take your first step in Arinar. You should start doing your quest now to level up by interacting to the guy with the symbol "!" and take note to read the quest dialog for you to know what to do to get the quest done. If in case you forgot what to do, just click of Menu>Quests and also you can check map by clicking Menu>Map to know where is the location of the quest or to see if there are more quests. For every 2 level you gained, you will get 1 skill point to upgrade one of your skills. If you're doubting where to distribute skill points, you can check WarSpear's official forum at the Class Discussion section. Whenever you got stuck in a mini-boss or boss quest, you can ask higher level players for help through the world chat and don't forget to say thank you right after you got the help you asked for. There are also quests which gives you free equipments and weapons. If you already got a new equipment or weapon, sell the older one via the dealer. It might be essential to newer players and for you to have some golds to spend if you wanted to buy something or for your repairs. You can also go to arena to gain arena points that can be used to buy arena weapons on the arena shop that can be found on the first town of the map. That's all I can say :) I hope you learn something from my guide for newbies :)