The first island for free

jawkens

Question

To gm .. I think if warspear want to stay busy and a lot of players, if there are two islands, the island made the first free and there is no term block emails .. so they can keep playing, but can not play to the next island .. it will make players are curious and have to pay if  want to continue the adventure in this game .. thanks

11 answers to this question

I have a few days to play and pay .. but after all the quests completed and there is some unfinished quest  to be completed by many people. If all the quests are finished I may be confused online destination .. I hope the latest updates as soon as possible and not only the quest 

He's saying he got few free days, which he would like to spend playing Warspear, but since there is nothing else to do, and last quest (boat) can't be finished, he got nothing to do at all and hopes, that update, which will hopefully include more, than just new quests, will be implemented as soon as possible.

i kinda have to agree with u Kuzmitch cuz actally the game doesnt really cost that much so making the first island free will affect the paying players with lagg n many othr issues as the company now will have to keep upgrading or setting a cap, cuz of a large no. of free playing players.

dnt get me wrong i'd really love to c this game free but i wouldnt trade -free play with quality gameplay-

i kinda have to agree with u Kuzmitch cuz actally the game doesnt really cost that much so making the first island free will affect the paying players with lagg n many othr issues as the company now will have to keep upgrading or setting a cap, cuz of a large no. of free playing players.

dnt get me wrong i'd really love to c this game free but i wouldnt trade -free play with quality gameplay-

iF ya think this game cost not too much then pay for me  :lol: lol

This topic make so early. This game still a new game not have much money for d plan free anything. Player much pay for this game keep working. Not like TibiaME game have first land free. That game has free land coz they have a lot of player n  game start long time

Yeah, but that's tibia and this is warspear. And this system is good because all pay (really not much) and all are equal, no special advantages for "premium characters". What do you want with one island. If you are going to play, then you will pay and play the whole game. If not, one island is irrelevant. Besides, you got 5 days free to decide if you like the game or not, which is enough.