remove invisible rogue skill!!!!!

warspearbrasil

exclusion of skill invisible / stealth rogue!!  

138 members have voted

1. 1. exclusion of skill invisible / stealth rogue!!

• exclude
    • not exclude

This poll is closed to new votes

rogue new skil is way too cool.removal of it would be a shame :facepalm:  .the problem is dat all elf clas landed wit shit skills.druid for example hav swarm.even though its level 3 it sucks.prob wit ranger trap is dat u hav to place it before hand.in most situations dats an impossible thing to do.mc soon learn to wait.another folly is dat even if enemy cant see the trap,he can actualy see the action of putting trap.now wit bd dat skil is basicaly useless.barb hav charge so u cant silence them. :P .talk abt balance to noobs. Look at shaman.he has skil suffice to subdue an entire party .wat a shame

I think druids should get invisible... why you ask? First of all druids are weakest class in that they die easy second of all is that when rangers got scatter shot mcs cryed and cryed till shamans got a version of scatter shot (stun)  NOW rogues got invisible so imo I think its fair for druids to cry now (like mcs did with scatter shot) and give druids ability to be invisible just a thought....

Invisibility for druids? :wacko: :rofl: :rofl:

how about a healing skill for rogues...  :lol: :lol:

There will be no ending of this skill comparing topic.. Everyone demand the best skill for their own char.  :facepalm:

rogue new skil is way too cool.removal of it would be a shame :facepalm:  .the problem is dat all elf clas landed wit shit skills.druid for example hav swarm.even though its level 3 it sucks.prob wit ranger trap is dat u hav to place it before hand.in most situations dats an impossible thing to do.mc soon learn to wait.another folly is dat even if enemy cant see the trap,he can actualy see the action of putting trap.now wit bd dat skil is basicaly useless.barb hav charge so u cant silence them. :P .talk abt balance to noobs. Look at shaman.he has skil suffice to subdue an entire party .wat a shame

There will be no ending of this skill comparing topic.. Everyone demand the best skill for their own char.  :facepalm:

No, it's some stupid and nooby elves who want to stay as overpowered forever to cover up their noobness. :bad: :bad:

damn im confused here...

i on my ranger can still kill any mc stupid enough to atk me. i guess im still overpowered. but then again im not some whining ass kid like the guy that started this thread.

rogue stronger than shaman and barb ?  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Shaman owns, Barb has a chance against Shaman, Rouge is just a sitting invisible duck  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Serously noobs ( Yes, I mean it noobs ) Ranger has a good skill so stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing & moaning, and 2 BDs lose to 2 Druids ( ofcourse the pro ones, NOT the gays who go full moon [280+] with 1k HP )  :facepalm:

So all you " Balanced " Rangers stop moaning that Rouges can finally get a chance against you, @Sexctasy noob, Druids, Rangers & Shamans are strongest ( Range avantage and knock back skill & "stun" skill [Yes, the old skills which you noobs forgot about like Scatter, blind, root + run back then shoot] ) I don't play Ranger, Druid or Rouge, but I'm not stupid, I know how to strategize and I ain't a ♥♥♥♥♥y moaning noob who cries that he ain't IMBA now, All classes are balanced, but Druid's new skill sucks, Yes Sexctasy The new skill, Not the old ones, read my last post properly I didn't say anything that Druids are WEAK, I said their NEW skill sucks, seriously I don't even think it works just like Resilience, I don't take chances and depend on luck..

Ok so what I've been trying to say in the beginning is that Ranger skill is good, it's similar to stun, what else you want? longer range? you want to be strong again? the unbeatable? stop moaning, you are still overpowered, or if i'm talking too a noob, My bad, oh wait it's your bad cause you ain't even strong yet, Reach lv 18, get a good skill build, full Equip w/ enchant, then check again, if you still get raped so hard and the enemy not even close to dying, then you must just be weak :facepalm:

I have many strong Ranger friends, they have good strategies & solo combos, God just learn how to strategize , Bladedancers don't even have good tactics, I just know the Aggro strategy, The rest you do is just click buttons and hope for a win same as Barbs, now they don't have good tactic when they are alone, The only thing I hate from Rouges is Gauge, they can make it 2 vs 2 to 2 vs 1, then 2 vs the other one who was gauged and watch his teammate die... Ranger's skill are easy to use, just Scatter + Trap + Blessing + shoot shoot/powershot + let enemy step on trap + step back + scatter = by then the enemy should be dead..

For Druid root + step back + shoot shoot/lightning + root + repeat until enemy dead.. This is just if your enemy is Rouge, just don't let them hit you too much, You have Knock back & Stun so that wouldn't be a problem.. just stop moaning & ♥♥♥♥♥ing, Have you even tried playing rouge, barb, or BD in the old versions? (1.0 - 1.5) Well now it's not that way, Rouge, Barb & BD are balanced with Ranged people, The only problem is that BDs can't even touch the enemy, Stop saying Hamstring is too strong, How is it strong if we can't even get to use on the ranged people ( Ranged people who knows how to kill an enemy without being touched A.K.A. the smart ones ) ? Shamans & Rangers are still the strong ones, If druid had knock back then melee people are screwed for good ( Barbs would have a 50/50 chance ) Just stop moaning, I'm a BD that loses to Rangers, DO YOU SEE ME ♥♥♥♥♥ING? nope...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Shaman owns, Barb has a chance against Shaman, Rouge is just a sitting invisible duck  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Serously noobs ( Yes, I mean it noobs ) Ranger has a good skill so stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing & moaning, and S 2 BDs lose to 2 Druids ( ofcourse the pro ones, NOT the gays who go full moon [280+] with 1k HP )  :facepalm:

So all you " Balanced " Rangers stop moaning that Rouges can finally get a chance against you, @Sexctasy noob, Druids, Rangers & Shamans are strongest ( Range avantage and knock back skill & "stun" skill [Yes, the old skills which you noobs forgot about like Scatter, blind, root + run back then shoot] ) I don't play Ranger, Druid or Rouge, but I'm not stupid, I know how to strategize and I ain't a ♥♥♥♥♥y moaning noob who cries that he ain't IMBA now, All classes are balanced, but Druid's new skill sucks, Yes Sexctasy The new skill, Not the old ones, read my last post properly I didn't say anything that Druids are WEAK, I said their NEW skill sucks, seriously I don't even think it works just like Resilience, I don't take chances and depend on luck..

Ok so what I've been trying to say in the beginning is that Ranger skill is good, it's similar to stun, what else you want? longer range? you want to be strong again? the unbeatable? stop moaning, you are still overpowered, or if i'm talking too a noob, My bad, oh wait it's your bad cause you ain't even strong yet, Reach lv 18, get a good skill build, full Equip w/ enchant, then check again, if you still get raped so hard and the enemy not even close to dying, then you must just be weak :facepalm:

I have many strong Ranger friends, they have good strategies & solo combos, God just learn how to strategize , Bladedancers don't even have good tactics, I just know the Aggro strategy, The rest you do is just click buttons and hope for a win same as Barbs, now they don't have good tactic when they are alone, The only thing I hate from Rouges is Gauge, they can make it 2 vs 2 to 2 vs 1, then 2 vs the other one who was gauged and watch his teammate die... Ranger's skill are easy to use, just Scatter + Trap + Blessing + shoot shoot/powershot + let enemy step on trap + step back + scatter = by then the enemy should be dead..

For Druid root + step back + shoot shoot/lightning + root + repeat until enemy dead.. This is just if your enemy is Rouge, just don't let them hit you too much, You have Knock back & Stun so that wouldn't be a problem.. just stop moaning & ♥♥♥♥♥ing, Have you even tried playing rouge, barb, or BD in the old versions? (1.0 - 1.5) Well now it's not that way, Rouge, Barb & BD are balanced with Ranged people, The only problem is that BDs can't even touch the enemy, Stop saying Hamstring is too strong, How is it strong if we can't even get to use on the ranged people ( Ranged people who knows how to kill an enemy without being touched A.K.A. the smart ones ) ? Shamans & Rangers are still the strong ones, If druid had knock back then melee people are screwed for good ( Barbs would have a 50/50 chance ) Just stop moaning, I'm a BD that loses to Rangers, DO YOU SEE ME ♥♥♥♥♥ING? nope...

Wew, a sound of a pro..... !!! :drinks: :friends:

Haha guys its so easy to finish this problem in some points he is right but remove would be a fail becouse Stealth was and will be for ever a Rogue skill and they need it. My idea is to make the cooldown from stealth a bit longer and the gouge colldown too so it is a bit stronger to get again in stealth and its not unfer anymore how all think.

Haha guys its so easy to finish this problem in some points he is right but remove would be a fail becouse Stealth was and will be for ever a Rogue skill and they need it. My idea is to make the cooldown from stealth a bit longer and the gouge colldown too so it is a bit stronger to get again in stealth and its not unfer anymore how all think.

no changes needed at all too stealth, what class cant beat rogue in 1v1 ever? answer that if you ppl can.

no changes needed at all too stealth, what class cant beat rogue in 1v1 ever? answer that if you ppl can.

Druid's new skill makes Stealth useless  :lol: 1 good thing from that skill  :yahoo: Range classes can beat rouges for sure, BD/Barb vs. Rouge, 50/50

Barb new skill useless against them :blush:

yup, but chop makes sure we cnt go back in stealth and deals that annoying extra dmg, roar de-stealths us if were near like earthquake.

The only problem i have with this skill is it can be spammed infinitely. It should go in cooldown after invisibility is over. Also, guards in elven towns should have true sight. But Yes, all characters are balanced.

Agreed,

If you can't beat a rogue on 1on1 it's your problem,not your class,or skills....because pro guys beating rogues on 1vs1 in style.

i dont have problems kill a rogue i can do it who cant is in my opinion a noob / cant play his class it was just a idea to finish this topic...

omg... rogues, simply ignore it, its just opnion of ppl who lost many battles bcoz they are noobs... if they cry here, then is bcoz rogue is balanced, who think rogue ability must be removed is ppl that ofc only played one game with rogue class...

A noob rogue just cand use duckin skill ,

use invisible ,so all rogue can touch avenger stella easy  :facepalm:

Anyway who cases about C.C. now,it has became useless due to arena items

Anyway who cases about C.C. now,it has became useless due to arena items

yaa...u seee ,arena item not show many critical ,,,  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

]]] link=topic=33390.msg124089#msg124089 date=1321466952]

yaa...u seee ,arena item not show many critical ,,,  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

i crit exactly the same with it.

90% of people who say keep invis or idc about invis its balanced now have mcs lol  :lol: come on who doesnt want to be over powered faction right? But its those noob rogues that use invis like 20 times in a matc to run and go hide I bet if fb had invis and WE did that all mcs would be crying too  :lol:

the "noob" rogue that runs and hides is using his skill, it is a fool who runs to die, it is a noob who does not use his skill for what it is for, it is 90% of the crybabies that have no idea how to use the skills given to you that are ♥♥♥♥♥ing on rogue, rogue can and cant kill any class, it cant kil shaman at all in 1  v 1 if the shaman got brain, what class can it "overpower 100% everytime"? answer that.

ranger is now a tactical class, takes brain to use, and before all noobs picked it cause it was easy as hell, now they complain there brain dnt work when use skills, lifes rough when you gotta think.

the "noob" rogue that runs and hides is using his skill, it is a fool who runs to die, it is a noob who does not use his skill for what it is for, it is 90% of the crybabies that have no idea how to use the skills given to you that are ♥♥♥♥♥ing on rogue, rogue can and cant kill any class, it cant kil shaman at all in 1  v 1 if the shaman got brain, what class can it "overpower 100% everytime"? answer that.

ranger is now a tactical class, takes brain to use, and before all noobs picked it cause it was easy as hell, now they complain there brain dnt work when use skills, lifes rough when you gotta think.

Great reply, take that all noobs around here :good:

Its such a good balance, dont know why ppl want to spoil the game :unknw: ,  If u know to use ur skill u r overpowered thats it, when pro players fight they both player hav 50 - 50 chance of winning and we know it  :)

If lucky :-

1) Ranger will hit u 3 hits in 1 sec and eventually u will die :crazy:

2) barb will thrash u to death very quickly. :bomb:

3) u will just watch :shok: a bd parry like anything and ur health will drain to death before u get unstinged.

4) Shaman will keep toying u around till u die. :wacko:

5) Druid will entagle u and u will just wait to use ur skills till u dead :facepalm:

6) Rogue will.. bleh I dont need to explain this i guess ;D  .

Most people don't understand the essence of being a rogue, some elf BD even asked me to duel and said that I don't stealth and he would beat my rogue, LOL. I said if he wants to fight that way then why not just my Barb. Really dumb to ask a rogue/assasin type class to fight like a warrior class.

Most people don't understand the essence of being a rogue, some elf BD even asked me to duel and said that I don't stealth and he would beat my rogue, LOL. I said if he wants to fight that way then why not just my Barb. Really dumb to ask a rogue/assasin type class to fight like a warrior class.

agree,,,

they just noobs that donno art of war  :wacko:

Its such a good balance, dont know why ppl want to spoil the game :unknw: ,  If u know to use ur skill u r overpowered thats it, when pro players fight they both player hav 50 - 50 chance of winning and we know it  :)

If lucky :-

1) Ranger will hit u 3 hits in 1 sec and eventually u will die :crazy:

2) barb will thrash u to death very quickly. :bomb:

3) u will just watch :shok: a bd parry like anything and ur health will drain to death before u get unstinged.

4) Shaman will keep toying u around till u die. :wacko:

5) Druid will entagle u and u will just wait to use ur skills till u dead :facepalm:

6) Rogue will.. bleh I dont need to explain this i guess ;D  .

bhahahah .... nice vox ,

i knew ,each clan have one chance,one good skill , to win in pvp  :good: :good: :good: :good:

• 2 weeks later...

If rogue skill is remove, all skill stun must deleted too!

I believe if they remove skills they'll probably start from scratch because then everyone complain about everyone elses skills then those get removed etc.

Right now classes balanced especially with spec points low in number so those with high stealth have others be low in points so not a bad thing.

Just have fun and find ways around it or to fight them better.

Still amused that two low level rogues took out two parties out at animated armors with them not get killed when both parties fight same time.

Still amused that two low level rogues took out two parties out at animated armors with them not get killed when both parties fight same time.

liars or extremely dumbass players.

:bad: :bad:

seems like it's useless to continue this topic anymore :wacko:

but 5 party full rogue very crazy,,same with game dota,,

im need gem eye to see invisible rikimaru(in dota)o.O

Use Sentry Wards or Dust  :tease: or Pudge meathook  or Mirana arrow :dirol: