remove invisible rogue skill!!!!!

warspearbrasil

exclusion of skill invisible / stealth rogue!!  

138 members have voted

1. 1. exclusion of skill invisible / stealth rogue!!

• exclude
    • not exclude

This poll is closed to new votes

Lol, How many seconds he silenced? If the shaman gets to half HP that BD would be a legend  :lol:

5-6 seconds? , that hamstring lasts a long time.. two things kill me now,  roots and hamstring cannot escape at all, what level is yours?

earthquake + blind will be a crazy combo, especially as blind has small cooldown.

5-6 seconds? , that hamstring lasts a long time.. two things kill me now,  roots and hamstring cannot escape at all, what level is yours?

earthquake + blind will be a crazy combo, especially as blind has small cooldown.

Try use BD then PvP with Shaman, I dunno how to explain but you will see :P and Hamstring cooldown so long  :wacko:  Plus they usually dodge/parry it  :facepalm:

I do not agree to remove this new rouge class skill, but I wonder why the developers of the game always creates only useless skills for the class of barbarians, please someone answer me that?

I think because no developer has a Barb, otherwise they might have seen that all reward items from the Halloween quest are only for Mages and Rogues, but nothing new for the barbarian.

you can buy better items in the shop :(

Well, so at least I don't have to spend my MC on new runes and crystals, because there is nothing new for barbarians  :'(

Lv 5 hamstring only last for 3 secs...wasted skill

Hamstring cooldown so long  :wacko:  Plus they usually dodge/parry it  :facepalm:

Haha......... Good news for me,you know i'm lucky with dodge :crazy:

I'll catch ya next time :lol:

if its for good rogues i accept the skill,if its for some duckin arrogant lvl13 rogues who sneak to elf side using stealth,disturbing ppl on quest,killin em like rogues are gods.Leaving no tracks of rogues's nick or even war with higher lvl and just PUFF! After got low hp,i will never agree.i see many arrogant lvl13 rogues kill without knowing and just go PUfF!.    FANTASTIC!!!

Haha......... Good news for me,you know i'm lucky with dodge :crazy:

I'll catch ya next time :lol:

Ok, just remember I own rouges  :diablo:  ( Except Sulla  :lol: ) We will see who wins, and I'm lucky with parry even if skill lvl 1 :dirol:

I think because no developer has a Barb, otherwise they might have seen that all reward items from the Halloween quest are only for Mages and Rogues, but nothing new for the barbarian.

you can buy better items in the shop :(

Well, so at least I don't have to spend my MC on new runes and crystals, because there is nothing new for barbarians  :'(

The rings are for every class, it doesn't have to have block in it  :facepalm:  BD's rings don't have parry  :wacko:

This guy is noob, even i could kill him  :lol:

Let's try PvP, We haven't even tried yet :P

Just go easy on me, I'm mega noob not even full set yet still got noob equips  :facepalm: ;D

if its for good rogues i accept the skill,if its for some duckin arrogant lvl13 rogues who sneak to elf side using stealth,disturbing ppl on quest,killin em like rogues are gods.Leaving no tracks of rogues's nick or even war with higher lvl and just PUFF! After got low hp,i will never agree.i see many arrogant lvl13 rogues kill without knowing and just go PUfF!.    FANTASTIC!!!

I won't talk for those nooby,stupid low levels but

Rogues are meant be that way,low hp,low def,mid atk,no range just PUFF :lol: :lol:

firstborn as we all know this new rogue ability "Stealth" which makes him invisible and can attack your enemy off guard without giving any chance to defend can kill a druid he can not do anything. enter any area of our faction without being perceived as facilitating in quests (avanger stelar) may have easy access to a boss without taking damage (guards) (underground horror).

this new skill "Stealth" is a rogue Trapasso, I can not believe that a skill so approved.

I know that no first-born will accept this skill in the game so I created this topic to vote on the exclusion applied to rogue this ability.

I guess its normal, its not unfair, in real life is to assasin so fast as invisible or almost. Ok, that all is unfair, cuz other chartypes got shit skills. ;) so GMs have to add/change all others characters any good skill/skill to better. SRRY I GOT BAD ENGLISH, I GUESS U UNDERSTOOD. ^^

so,if ranger only got good skill dont make mountain clans ;) .. Noob , just play .. That was called balancedd , same like barb, no good skill... ;)

At least make a firstborn skill to detect invis.

This just proves it's elfs who don't know anything about there class complaining,  = ranger has a skill to detect rogue.

I guess its normal, its not unfair, in real life is to assasin so fast as invisible or almost. Ok, that all is unfair, cuz other chartypes got shit skills. ;) so GMs have to add/change all others characters any good skill/skill to better. SRRY I GOT BAD ENGLISH, I GUESS U UNDERSTOOD. ^^

in real life they use long range rifle to kill in 1shot  :crazy:

Anyone who voted to keep the skill is either a rogue themselves.. or hasnt been camped at respawn statues by invis rogues yet.

NOOB, i voted to keep the skill and i m ranger and yes i already been camped by 4-5 rogues .-.

This fight will never end :lol: Elfs will cry 'till they have invisibility too  :facepalm: :facepalm:

just accept it that rogues have stealth they wait since 0.7 for very good skill

This fight will never end :lol: Elfs will cry 'till they have invisibility too  :facepalm: :facepalm:

just accept it that rogues have stealth they wait since 0.7 for very good skill

no we been getting awesome skills since 1.5! when rangers got scatter shot we got this dodge skill which is so fun , when ranger got double damage / triple we got a stun which u cant even atk the guy that has been stunned, did we make topics remove scatter? remove double damage? remove entangle?

rangers have short term memory that every update they been getting some of the best skills, and now they have another stop type skills that makes fb have 4 stop / stun skills. entangle, scatter, hamstring. trap, against two melee classes, but these skills take brains to learn and most noobs people picked ranger cause u could easy hit n run, hit n run, now a tactical class and a enemy that can rival them, it is SHOCK for them so automatically go crying to mama, who in this case is the devs.

cry all you want, stealth wil never go as long as the rogue class exists, it wasnt put ingame for you to kill easy and do your quests on like a mob, your best bet is too pray for a better skill next update.

Ya dodge skill is kinda nice but nothing like Ranger Blessing and this other ranger skill where u run away from enemy (sry i forgot name of that skill)

But anyway ....They simply have to accept that devs will not remove stealth

New sport in Sapphire for rogues... use stealth till time of the match is over and avoid any fights..    :drinks:

Cant undersand why some guys are so child  :lol:  I dont give a duck about them.. fear of attacking me and Im a noob  :lol:

Just make Rouge in Stealth skill visible for normal players. Only invisible for npcs. And one problem more, all characters got good skills, but rangers got shit. This new Trap skill is totally shit -.-, my granny think same. This skill only looks cool, but acculy its shit. And another skill is Double deal range damage, cooldown time is to long, like hour =D. Avoid attack skill is lame, cuz u still get hited like before u turned this skill on. Only Str Hit and Shoot blind head skill good for range. And same thing with Bladedancers skills =D, Mountain clan nerds got better skills.

Just make Rouge in Stealth skill visible for normal players. Only invisible for npcs. And one problem more, all characters got good skills, but rangers got shit. This new Trap skill is totally shit -.-, my granny think same. This skill only looks cool, but acculy its shit. And another skill is Double deal range damage, cooldown time is to long, like hour =D. Avoid attack skill is lame, cuz u still get hited like before u turned this skill on. Only Str Hit and Shoot blind head skill good for range. And same thing with Bladedancers skills =D, Mountain clan nerds got better skills.

Mega noob!

Ranger trap skill is a good skill, or you too noob to think of combos and tactics  :facepalm:

Invi is not a problem, just when they backstab noobs, and if I were a ranger I go apeshit on their asses before they even try to gauge me after their surprise attack, use your brains rangers and stop crying cause you balanced with other classes, you guys ain't overpowered now, face it

DRUID'S HAVE THE WORST SKILL, SO ALL YOU RANGERS STOP CRYING AND LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS :facepalm: :facepalm:

Just make Rouge in Stealth skill visible for normal players. Only invisible for npcs.

:bad: :bad: :bad:

Get used to it or get lost,don't talk nonsense >:D

Personally being a avid rpg for most of my natural born life all classes on both sides are becoming more balanced and finally class specific in skills.

On rare occasion with my druid 1x1 against rogue I die even.

I play all factions and classes and stealth balances them and makes it so they able to play better in game.

If your that worried use constant heal ,evade and parry and keep skill/immobilizers ready.

U tell me, how to play? NO WAY MOM!

U learn to play then with druid then, cuz i can beat ranger with druid :P

So ranger still weak. =D Best to shit = Barbarian - Rouge - Shaman - BladeDancer - Druid - Ranger

I think druids should get invisible... why you ask? First of all druids are weakest class in that they die easy second of all is that when rangers got scatter shot mcs cryed and cryed till shamans got a version of scatter shot (stun)  NOW rogues got invisible so imo I think its fair for druids to cry now (like mcs did with scatter shot) and give druids ability to be invisible just a thought....

Never ever complain about skill.. Just accept what u have. Game more balance now.. FB aren't so overpopulated anymore.. FB aren't so overpower anymore.. So just pls enjoy the game instead of complaining every second, every minute, every hour, every day.. If u dont like it just quit the game. Problem solve.. There will always another update with another skill.. For me, i dont mind what skill u have, i just need new level, new class, new island..  :facepalm: