remove invisible rogue skill!!!!!

warspearbrasil

exclusion of skill invisible / stealth rogue!!  

138 members have voted

1. 1. exclusion of skill invisible / stealth rogue!!

• exclude
    • not exclude

This poll is closed to new votes

yet did you not see and atk marcin while he was in stealth next to u? you have a ranger so set up traps we cnt get past  :rofl:

the problem is attacting like a noob while we hunt..

well thats what u are all about aint it  :good:

nm see you in arena soon.. i suggest you save for repairs  ;)

the problem is attacting like a noob while we hunt..

well thats what u are all about aint it  :good:

nm see you in arena soon.. i suggest you save for repairs  ;)

1. you hit first strike with your elf horde before update, we just didnt forget, for enemy any tactic to disturb and kill out of arena we will do.

1. you hit first strike with your elf horde before update, we just didnt forget, for enemy any tactic to disturb and kill out of arena we will do.

its called quest sulla you do the same at caravans  ;)

btw my elf horde!!  wow i didnt know i had that lol.. thats 3 parties with quest thats all..

but all reasonable players leave others while hunting which is a fact.

its called quest sulla you do the same at caravans  ;)

btw my elf horde!!  wow i didnt know i had that lol.. thats 3 parties with quest thats all..

but all reasonable players leave others while hunting which is a fact.

you guys killed johnny! :aggressive:

you guys killed johnny! :aggressive:

whats the point of taunting the boss while we are attacking the boss?? thats what he did..

you'd do the same if i interrupt your hunt...

well this is my last post bout this, cant waste time with a keyboard fight..

i suggest u learn to look at things from both points of view..

i wont atk you again at bosses if you dont constantly atk any random mc for hrs with lady n furi, i just like kill those types of players.

Oh yeah,no mercy at all for "lady and furi"

>:D

I think you guys are just wasting your time because Aigrind will not listen to what you say. They gave the best skills to mc at 1.9.0 update and they did it again on this update too (2.0.0) despite all the complaints and the posts about that. Mc themselves admit that too. The best way to respond to this action (excellent skills to mc, lame skills to fb) is by ditching the fb account and create mc account. Since no leveling up over 18 is possible, you can catch up with the best mc players very fast. Take into consideration that mc has better chances to get rare drops (you can read that in the forum too) and they are stronger than fb (means doing the quest is easier than that of fb), not to forget that items are cheaper on there side because of there abundance and the cheapness of mc  :lol:  (bg weapons are sold at 70 k, can you imagine that).......................... ( I know because I play fb and mc at the same time)

Remember, their un-presedented ignorance to fb's can only be counter-responded by drastic measures....

For me, I seriously consider completely quitting warspear; I do not play it any more but I login to say hi to my friends

I think you guys are just wasting your time because Aigrind will not listen to what you say. They gave the best skills to mc at 1.9.0 update and they did it again on this update too (2.0.0) despite all the complaints and the posts about that. Mc themselves admit that too. The best way to respond to this action (excellent skills to mc, lame skills to fb) is by ditching the fb account and create mc account. Since no leveling up over 18 is possible, you can catch up with the best mc players very fast. Take into consideration that mc has better chances to get rare drops (you can read that in the forum too) and they are stronger than fb (means doing the quest is easier than that of fb), not to forget that items are cheaper on there side because of there abundance and the cheapness of mc  :lol:  (bg weapons are sold at 70 k, can you imagine that).......................... ( I know because I play fb and mc at the same time)

Remember, their un-presedented ignorance to fb's can only be counter-responded by drastic measures....

For me, I seriously consider completely quitting warspear; I do not play it any more but I login to say hi to my friends

lol,

As you said,if mcs have best skills and mcs are stunger than fbs and mcs have easy quests,why there are huge number of elves on most servers mean while mcs got very few number of players? :wacko:

@ mcmaster

Simply because they liked the description provided at the begenning before they created the hero (which, if you read it, says: mc are stuborn hard-headed  :diablo: :crazy: and fb are wise O:-) 8) ),:P but after they get to the game they discover the bias. I asure you my friend, many fbs are already creating mc and within a short period of time, the number advantage will shift to mc.

@ mcmaster

Simply because they liked the description provided at the begenning before they created the hero (which, if you read it, says: mc are stuborn hard-headed  :diablo: :crazy: and fb are wise O:-) 8) ),:P but after they get to the game they discover the bias. I asure you my friend, many fbs are creating mc already and within a short period of time, the number advantage will switch to mc.

and then next update fb get a better skill or as fun skill, and them noobs regret wasting time not going arena for the items  ;D

and then next update fb get a better skill or as fun skill, and them noobs regret wasting time not going arena for the items  ;D

Do you realy think a low level fb has any chance against any mc (low or high level)? The whole reason for this discussion is to have balanced powers between same levels so players can fight in arena in a fair way. Then, the player with the best strategy wins.

Sometimes I feel the bias to mc is rationalizable because mc in general lack the ability to devise a strategy because they are less intiligent than fb ;D , so they need more power because all they know to do is to charge head on. ;) ;D :lol: :rofl: :tease:

Yea mate i agree...

@marcin u r not important for me to reply ro ur shtmouth so stfu plz :) u dont realize how imbalance this skill is...try on fb then u realise...i dont wanna talk to u so dont reply

here is a short example of fair pvp rogue vs bd

Warspear-Online Rogue vs Bladedancer

this was the 3rd fight i loss against him. still got a reason to cry?

Lol, if you had use stealth then attack or mer I at your last Gouge, you would have won. :bomb:

How about this, they wont change anything, they will add more skills for fb / mc again which then another skill that you people dnt like you will complain, so get used to it stealth aint going anywhere suckers.

Yea mate i agree...@marcin u r not important for me to reply ro ur shtmouth so stfu plz :) u dont realize how imbalance this skill is...try on fb then u realise...i dont wanna talk to u so dont reply

you just cant find any reasonable arguments, all you do is crying like a baby who didnt get his candy

STOP IT

Its enough!!!

This new skill will make mcs population a bit more balanced till new patch!!!

Stop talking and wait till all skills will be released. Dont forget that Rangers too were supposed to have invisible.

Just image if they got invisible this update.. they now will be overpowered like hell.

Thats why devs released invisible just for rogue, to balance difference between mcs and fbs. Maybe in the next update rangers will get invisible too, who knows?

As far as we saw by our experience game balance changed every update. Nobody knows what will be released in the future. So shut up and sometimes accept to lose.

Honor doesnt mean to win every fight!

here is a short example of fair pvp rogue vs bd

Warspear-Online Rogue vs Bladedancer

this was the 3rd fight i loss against him. still got a reason to cry?

That was fun  ;D You just had to call Sulla  :lol:  :P It just depends on the crit, dodge & parry, maybe even block  :lol: it's all just luck  :wacko:

That was fun  ;D You just had to call Sulla  :lol:  :P It just depends on the crit, dodge & parry, maybe even block  :lol: it's all just luck  :wacko:

yeah, kicked your ass with "Luck"  :lol:

yeah, kicked your ass with "Luck"  :lol:

You have the advantage, You get to use Invi in begining then gauge then invi again  :wacko:  that's many damage, Next time let me start with Hamstring  ;D

You have the advantage, You get to use Invi in begining then gauge then invi again  :wacko:  that's many damage, Next time let me start with Hamstring  ;D

im not suicidal...

but this just proves there is balance, cause in arena, ranger traps rogue > bd stuns  gonna be hard, we have no surprise factor in arena everybody is rdy for comabt. wil be intresting to see what happens.

im not suicidal...

:lol:

but this just proves there is balance, cause in arena, ranger traps rogue > bd stuns  gonna be hard, we have no surprise factor in arena everybody is rdy for comabt. wil be intresting to see what happens.

Hamstring not that good actually, just few seconds enemy can't use skill and walk, I think it's just me, lol  ;D

lol only a noooob elf will cry after seeing tht video :lol: :lol: , we can understand the cry of a ranger though, cuz as I said before they were so much used to their 'overpowerness' that they cant resist a balance :lol: :lol: .

lol only a noooob elf will cry after seeing tht video :lol: :lol: , we can understand the cry of a ranger though, cuz as I said before they were so much used to their 'overpowerness' that they cant resist a balance :lol: :lol: .

Some people is crazy. I like how is now more challanging.

And I just noticed that lvl 5 trap for rangers allow to put 3traps at the same time.

And dont foget that kuzmitch uzually uses rangers  :give_rose:

:good: yes thts awesome, I hope all understand like u and mercrucial :drinks:

And I just noticed that lvl 5 trap for rangers allow to put 3traps at the same time.

STOP IT

Its enough!!!

This new skill will make mcs population a bit more balanced till new patch!!!

Stop talking and wait till all skills will be released. Dont forget that Rangers too were supposed to have invisible.

Just image if they got invisible this update.. they now will be overpowered like hell.

Thats why devs released invisible just for rogue, to balance difference between mcs and fbs. Maybe in the next update rangers will get invisible too, who knows?

As far as we saw by our experience game balance changed every update. Nobody knows what will be released in the future. So shut up and sometimes accept to lose.

Honor doesnt mean to win every fight!

some ppl here doesnt have any :rofl:

:drinks:

I do not agree to remove this new rouge class skill, but I wonder why the developers of the game always creates only useless skills for the class of barbarians, please someone answer me that?

Charge is awesome, not sure what`s your problem...barbs needed something to counter ranged, they got it..From my perspective, the only skill I don`t find useful is the druid skill, but I only saw it in action 3 times so have to observe it more closely..the BD`s "hamster on string" is also awesome..on high lvl, makes my shaman freeze and I can only watch him dying.. :) Traps can also change the fight outcome if used wisely.. My suggestion is to stop whining about who got better skill, but try to get max out of those you have..

the BD`s "hamster on string" is also awesome..on high lvl, makes my shaman freeze and I can only watch him dying.

You can still attack, you just can't walk and use skills

Charge is awesome, not sure what`s your problem...barbs needed something to counter ranged, they got it..

Druid roots 5 yard's,  Charge 2 yard's,  lol.

@merc a shaman! without skills is a dead shaman.

@merc a shaman! without skills is a dead shaman.

Lol, How many seconds he silenced? If the shaman gets to half HP that BD would be a legend  :lol: