[2021.02.08] Game server restart. Seeing the Snow Boundary off until the next year!

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: servers are running!

Warriors!

It is time to bid farewell to the Snow Boundary: tomorrow, 09.02.21, at 08:00 CET the game servers will be rebooted due to the end of the World Creation Day celebration. After the reboot, the following changes will be implemented:

• upon reviving in place with a Life Scroll or miracle coins, the character receives an effect that prohibits attacking and using abilities for 2 seconds. Any damage to the target will remove the effect;
  • upon death of a character, their minion will receive invulnerability (they cannot be attacked, but the minion itself will not fight either) until the character is revived. Also the minion will receive invulnerability for 5 seconds in case if the character was revived in place with a Life Scroll or Miracle Coins;
  • added the option of quickly using skills on yourself with RMB (right mouse button) for PC users.

Some errors will also be fixed:

• fixed the errors with game chat due to which it was not possible to write the number 100 and links of some items were broken;
  • fixed the error due to which the character could die with non-empty health bar.

To remind you, after the servers are online again, the event crafting tasks will become unavailable, as well as holiday items in the Miracle shop, and also the number of Good Luck Tokens will be set to zero.

The game will be unavailable for around 3 hours.

Also don’t forget that the used elixirs and minions will be paused and Seeker’s endurance will be returned if at the moment of the restart the player was in a dungeon.

Please don’t plan anything important in the game for that time.
AIGRIND 

• Holmes pinned this topic
4 hours ago, Holmes said:

• added the option of quickly using skills on yourself with RMB (right mouse button) for PC users.

Does this work after you have used a hotkey to make the skill "selected" or is it just by clicking on the skills bar with rmb?

2 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Does this work after you have used a hotkey to make the skill "selected" or is it just by clicking on the skills bar with rmb?

Hold rmb and press skill hotkey > casts on yourself.

Only works via hotkeys tho. Holding self cast button and clicking skill with mouse doesn't work for some reason.

54 minutes ago, Wongs said:

buff chief nerf bd😠

Agreed

42 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Wars shall take another meaning now. 

Wym?

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Wars shall take another meaning now. 

I know right? People gonna be spamming ls on top of flag lol. 2s to target flag.

Do mage and paladin shattering stones and banner affect the flag in territory wars? I really forgot with all the reworks.

Edited by TheCaster

5 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

nice improvements,can we have activity log at castle warehouse aswell?

Would be nice but my guild never attacked a castle cuz only powerful guilds have them

2 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Would be nice but my guild never attacked a castle cuz only powerful guilds have them

It doesn't mean it's a useless feature

17 hours ago, Holmes said:

upon reviving in place with a Life Scroll or miracle coins, the character receives an effect that prohibits attacking and using abilities for 2 seconds. Any damage to the target will remove the effect;

let me get this straight,

if someone revive using ls or mc, he cant attack me or use pot for 2s?

and in that 2s i can attack him?

or that invulnerability wont let me also attack him

great addition on minions cuz some rare minions are waste of money if others kill them while we r dead specially in dg. 

u must also fix this situation, if i use aoe and cross then cross back moobs will still be dmged and not reseted so cuz i have the white wing up in hp bar they cant attack me but they can attack my minion. in snow dg at clone area minions used to die alot if u cross up then back down, clones killed them fast. i hope u got my point if not tell me. its so simple just add a white wing also to minions once crossed

@Holmes  

Maybe It is time to balance the game? It is not a coincidence for legion side is being weak side in almost all servers. From PvP to PvE the best classes are placing in sentinel side. The most unbalanced thing starts with the begin, elf side gets %4 damage from the start while mountain clans side gets %4 HP(oh gosh, I won't die now!). I won't mention seeker's burst damage in PvE and rangers in PvP. When we can not compete in anything, the fun disappears.

this year's winter event tower of fury was absolutely unfair. our guild always has the most impossible opponent for which we never got to participate in the event and lacked behind a lot. hope, the developers doesn't do such mechanics again as it's is unfair to a lot of guilds.

• Holmes unpinned this topic
On 2/10/2021 at 1:46 AM, Ahmed Didar said:

this year's winter event tower of fury was absolutely unfair. our guild always has the most impossible opponent for which we never got to participate in the event and lacked behind a lot. hope, the developers doesn't do such mechanics again as it's is unfair to a lot of guilds.

My Guild won most of the towers gvg

29 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

he meant i guess svs 

side vs side

legion side never won it xd

I hope they'll use this info to balance sides.