I have a cat bro, not a dog :)

jizzsaw

no reason for u to post here :) and y so negative all the time?

he is negative to me because when my rogue was 14 it used to rape his gf all the time and he obviously didn't like another man taking his place, in arena me and liivtovacs always used to be massive rivals and i won most to be honest... Until she had someone like Magiceagle which is a beast paladin. But when it was me and Joytu vs Liictovacs and Xmk. They would rarely win against us. And thats where the hate began.

he is negative to me because when my rogue was 14 it used to rape his gf all the time and he obviously didn't like another man taking his place, in arena me and liivtovacs always used to be massive rivals and i won most to be honest... Until she had someone like Magiceagle which is a beast paladin. But when it was me and Joytu vs Liictovacs and Xmk. They would rarely win against us. And thats where the hate began.

haters gonna hate..... but who are his chars?

no reason for u to post here :) and y so negative all the time?

Not negative, saying the truth!

Here's some more trash talk from duane, i wouldnt care but its sad how he ignores me so i dont own his ass with a classic comeback... Otherwise i wouldnt share it with all you guys O:-)

85828_.jpg

Here's some more trash talk from duane, i wouldnt care but its sad how he ignores me so i dont own his ass with a classic comeback... Otherwise i wouldnt share it with all you guys O:-)

awesome, hahahahaha :D

didn't know u changed your druids name..... well this is nice to know  O:-)

he hasn't, add Xssso thats his old druid.. He must have gotten given the new one... It has +9  :mega_shok:

This was after i found him alone while i was alone. He used 2 potions just to keep me from killing him. His excuse was i had root and he had no moon. Neither did i have moon :lol: god this kid is weak

86124_.jpg