[2014.01.10] Celebrate 4.000.000 players!

Guest LaOnza

Guest LaOnza

Опубликованное фото

Dear friends!

Christmas and New Year holidays are over and that means that time for new beginnings, new achievements and new records has came! Our beloved game made big step during holidays - number of registered users surpassed the mark of 4 million and still growing! In honor of this great event we prepared gifts for the people of Arinar.

Every character that has already reached level 3 will receive pack* of 5 Scrolls of Repair, 5 Scrolls of Teleportation and 5 Life Scrolls. Except this, we announce 50% bonus for purchasing Miracle Coins for all available options (except SMS).

Offer ends: Monday, January 13, 7.00 GMT

To make our new players feel comfortable in Arinar, we decided to start new contest - “Warrior's Path”. We remind you that this year you will find much more interesting!

Let's celebrate!

*All gifts you could find in special section in Miracle Shop - "My Gifts"

• Developer

Until when is the 50% off on purchase? is it only for today?

Added time to the first post.

Hello!

You could find any kind of chests in Miracle Shop.

Good luck!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Nice1  :snorlax: .

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  Awesome!

Very bad, where is chest? We need crystal, many people sell crystal hight price.... fail again

I love this price

This isn't a fail. Be happy that you even got something. Thankless being.

Hello!

You could find any kind of chests in Miracle Shop.

Good luck!

ofc we buy chest in mc shop if indian sms fix issue still not any improve and to delay so pls fix sms payment for india

tx

So you made +50% coin offer for all payment services but not for sms and decreased the ammount of coins bought by sms

from 200 coin now it's 180 coin, nice huh? :facepalm:

Why characters lvl 3 recieve it? U could increase min lvl for 6, where have players playing in it for arena.

my arena character is lvl5

What is the reason you dont offer 50% off 4 sms device?

Cuz these moneymongers knw hw cheap d sms rates r in some countries..  :spiteful: ..it won't be profitable for them..  :pleasantry:  ...also if sms facility is revived for my country....I'll own hassn 8)

they gave out those surprise chests previously so you guys could keep creating lots of level 3 accounts for aigrind to reach 4 mil. ;)

Yea, the gift is not nice!! Last celebration was 10 surprise chests :cray: At least if many players make lvl 3s, increase the minimum of lvl which could receive those chests!

4 million players just after Christmas update? I wonder wher did all of those accounts come from

HMMMM

Lol, from you ofc :lol:

4 million only just number of registered users, not playing users, alot quit after registered and at lvl 12 bcoz this game is for rich people, and full with rude people, if a guy play simple all say him noob..  whatever now im happy quit for ever, i waste my 323 US Dollar on this game and got nothing alot amp failed, rude people..and gm act like boss no feelings..a game just full of stress, nothing fun.

this game will be win also a most expensive online game award!

4 million only just number of registered users, not playing users, alot quit after registered and at lvl 12 bcoz this game is for rich people, and full with rude people, if a guy play simple all say him noob..  whatever now im happy quit for ever, i waste my 323 US Dollar on this game and got nothing alot amp failed, rude people..and gm act like boss no feelings..a game just full of stress, nothing fun.

agree :( :cray:

http://i.imgur.com/N2b9aIR.gif

Интересно....но идей никаких нет,пусть люди с фантазией хоть как то заработают)) ::)

So true, everyone who dont know how to play, will get lots of "noob" private messages or messages in trade- or world chat. Ppl used to be helpful and kind many years ago, but now so many uses mcoins and think they are gods so they dont care how newbies may feel. And you can't be pro in this game without mcoins (talking about amping) and that sucks. Please, as many have said, change that amp system. Its one of the things ruining this game. There are many suggestons about new amp system. And yes, most of chars/accounts are just for s.chests, rise the lvl needed for boxes->ppl get much runes and crystals and prices of those are going down on market.