Bug ABOUT RELIC(STUCK ON MY INVENTORY)

migs19

to whom it may concern,

1.update should be on november 7 that was an official announcement

2.many mountain clans play on firstborns as well as firstborns they played on mountain clans

which is they transferred their rares....

3.you announce the official update but suddenly you decided to update sooner before the right time to update warspear 2.0

4.many rares stuck on other faction.....its not our fault trading to other faction why? because its warspear developers fault that they didnt fix the bug sooner..

now my problem my 2 relic item is stuck on my bag....i cant drop it as well as i cant report it to GWIDO in ghost village so what will i do to this its trash on my bag?

Loyal player

-Sanbanyo

1.update should be on november 7 that was an official announcement

3.you announce the official update but suddenly you decided to update sooner before the right time to update warspear 2.0

-Sanbanyo

If apple puts the v 2.0 on their app store nobody can play who has installed the new version until server is 2.0 as well.

They could prevent that "apple-forced update" by making the clients backwards compatible (meaning that a client v 2.0 can connect to server 1.9) but that also costs a lot of effort. That might be the reason for a forced 2.0 server update.

2.many mountain clans play on firstborns as well as firstborns they played on mountain clans

which is they transferred their rares....

Admitting to misuse a bug - and no one can tell me that is not misuse of a bug - should thing before complaining about a fixed bug and admitting to have used it. But that is just my humble opinion. In a lot of MMORPG you are banned on sight for that.