Concerning Median Night Items

brenn

Hello I am loving the holiday event going on right now (never heard of Median Night), but am just wondering what will happen to the holiday items after the event is over. I would strongly suggest making the items disappear from our inventory or make them personal. I am saying this because otherwise all these holiday items will become rare and people will sell them for stupid amounts of money. Anyone who is an RS veteran knows what i'm talking about.

I can trade Pumpkin Lemon Juice and Rainbow Sweet. They are not personal! I  Just don't want these items becoming a rare! Not good for the economy.

what's the reason to make them rare? it's the only way for free players to get nice healing potions. are you one of those guys who uses pots and kills those who don't have them?

what's the reason to make them rare? it's the only way for free players to get nice healing potions. are you one of those guys who uses pots and kills those who don't have them?

I agree with marcin is pointless. Those potion will finish sooner or later. Or maybe few collectors will save them to show to the new players.

However it wont affect game economy, game economy its already freak.

Today I asked a friend, who always sell miracle shop itens, how much gold he made by selling mshop items. He showed me in trade: "7.400.000gold" He has 7mil gold due to selling mshop items. Thats not a bad economy? I just have 2k gold after farming mobs like hell and he in 10minutes do more gold than ne by just selling bags for 10k gold.

No, you don't understand. I love that these items are common, it's a great idea. BUT when the event is over, these foods will no longer be produced, therefore the remaining treats in the game will become rare and sold for insane amounts of money! Goto this link:

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/frontpage.ws

and type in "partyhat". These are the most expensive item in the game. 2.1b is the most gold you can have in runescape. That's probably like 10m in Warspear gold. You can also type in santa hat or easter egg. These items were released about 10 years ago in similar holiday events the same away as these treats are today. The event ended, the items became rare and now they are sold for stupid amounts of money.

These items will be worth more than well tried weapons in time. It's a useless item that will devalue everything else because they are the rarest items in game