Best all-around priest skills

krzyskillz

Lots of arguments  this topic about which skills you should level up for a priest that is good in both PvP and farm/heal. So I decided to make a small thread about my opinion which is actually quite good.

Level 6: 3 heal, 2 shield

Level 10: 5 heal, 3 shield

Level 14: 5 heal, 3 shield, 2 armatice, 2 word power

Level 18: 5 heal, 5 shield, 2 armatice, 2 word power

Level 20: 5 heal, 5 shield, 2 armatice, 2 word power, 3 tears

There ya go, the perfect all-around priest

Also check out my ultimate priest guide on the priest section of class discussion.

• 2 weeks later...

My priest skills are 1 tears 3 armistice and manaburn 5 shield 5 heal. Reason why tears should be 1 is because people dodge and also I'm +10 hit hard either way.

You cnt make armistice 3 if u have 3 skills r lvl 5  :wacko: .

Reason: cuz max sps r 12 n 3 skills lvl 5 means u used all ur sps & u can use more.

Btw Krzysykillz best using of sps at lvl 20 is:

5- heal/shield 2-Harad's Tears 3-Worldpower 2- Armistice

In this way u can separate ur sps on all skills & in same time you can have a nice using of sps.

My priest skills are 1 tears 3 armistice and manaburn 5 shield 5 heal. Reason why tears should be 1 is because people dodge and also I'm +10 hit hard either way.

lv3 both

• 3 weeks later...

Lol,since when did nota become a fulltard? try pvping a warlock or a ranger with lvl1 armistic,bet you can't beat any warlock with +350 damage and +3k hp

Anyway,savage king build is kind of cool if u r into pve much,but i think lvl3 shield is enough if you weren't making your priest fully pve,lvl5 shield eat mana like a self-word power in pvps and killing bosses 1vs1

Build for pvp/pve

5heal,3shield,3arm,3word,3tear(4tear and 2 word if u like 1ks hitting everyone with focus on u or your party 8) ) (or 4 word,2 tear if there was a some hoelock u want to rape badly

Build for arena,pve

5heal,5tear,3arm,3shield,1word(for the gayasses who doesn't know what 1vs1 is and just wants high arena rate)

Full arena

5heal,5tear,4armistic,2word power

Full pve

5heal,5shield,5tear :D

Personaly,I would pick 5heal 3arm,word,tear,shield for everything

Personaly,I would pick 5heal 3arm,word,tear,shield for everything

:good:

And never pick level 5 armistice in pvp. Waaaayyyy too long, enemy healer will regenerate quickly

that's why i said 3 armistic is enough for every build except fully made for arena,in arena you will face 2+ enemies mostly and people usually attack the priest first spacially if he was in front

priests with 3 or more arm are best arena tankers,turning it into 2vs1 most of the time by arming enemy tanker then going for the weaker circle

Well man build i use is for pvp(like cave) so don't face many rangers. anytime ur willing ill duel ya in arena my builds fine. not been an. Issue yet but always will ing to test things.

its k,just wanted to point that armistic is extremly useful for arena and vs warlocks in pvping,insuilts are not ment for offending others xD

Anyway,doubt that we can duel atm,and you will probably win :3

• 1 month later...