Intrepid Guild! (US-Sapphire)

jizzsaw

Then since Nessah just pmed me about intrepids also mmmm.

Yeah! Why not giving a chance to lvl 14 arena? However, im very skilled and its the best place to spam for full 17 gear.

And i miss having an arena char.  :) 

On Monday i will look for you guys.

That's great :give_rose:

:yahoo: :drinks: we happy to inform we sorted out our internal problems and again in action. Thanking to khanzel for his biggest support for reunit us, thanking to all supporters and love to all haters

:yahoo: :drinks: we happy to inform we sorted out our internal problems and again in action. Thanking to khanzel for his biggest support for reunit us, thanking to all supporters and love to all haters

Grats blitz for reuniting :drinks:

Most of u r "Perns"  :snorlax: :wacko: :facepalm: :crazy: .

Hehehe because i am founder, im proud of jizz for making it happen

If there is space wewereallnoobs wants in, i think hes a cool guy

Hehehe because i am founder, im proud of jizz for making it happen

thanks  :blush: although it couldn't have happened without anyone who has been in our guild as a member, for earning gp, sharing gear, helping each other become better lvl 14s, some leveled with support and Profunda is his mage Pliskin. Hes leveling up to 14 :drinks:

thanks  :blush: although it couldn't have happened without anyone who has been in our guild as a member, for earning gp, sharing gear, helping each other become better lvl 14s, some leveled with support and Profunda is his mage Pliskin. Hes leveling up to 14 :drinks:

:give_rose:

87552_.jpg

87553_.jpg

87555_.jpg

87560_.jpg

OOOO Khanzy  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thts Nice.. :good: But just for an information i will let yall know that Both the Characters are handle by a Single Person :D

Yea Its Khanzel who Plays Both Lennox and Khanzel at a time  :blush:

Thts Nice.. :good: But just for an information i will let yall know that Both the Characters are handle by a Single Person :D

Yea Its Khanzel who Plays Both Lennox and Khanzel at a time  :blush:

Even if hes using 2 chrs at the same time he was using them good so I had a hard fighting ;) .

Yes. I am leaving the game after 1 last tournament with Vortex. The game has become seriously ducked up and its extremely boring. Well you's who have no lives might not think so but i couldn't gives shit about anything other than close friends as family. So ill be on for 2 more weeks. And thats all

Oh sadly to hear that bro  :( , after our new friendship & also we didn't pvp the real pvp when I be lvl 14  :( . Anyways bro Gl in your life :)  & don't make anything make you sad just live your life happily  :) :friends: :good: .

Yes. I am leaving the game after 1 last tournament with Vortex. The game has become seriously ♥♥♥♥ed up and its extremely boring. Well you's who have no lives might not think so but i couldn't gives shit about anything other than close friends as family. So ill be on for 2 more weeks. And thats all

Sad to heard that.

This game is boring, unbalanced, expensive (for mc users), etc etc and take big part of your time if you want to do your best. But i love it, i cant quit. I can stop, but not quit. If i quit now why was i here for almost 2 years? What does that mean? I really want to accept thats lost time?

Well, i cant deny it.

Life is quite a better game. So im gonna keep balancing beetween life and game. (Thats 80% life 20% game) And actually in next weeks, as our dear Jizz im gonna be busy and not in EU emerald. But reorganicing my life looking for a job, and expending more time to others things that i love in my life. As poetry (im a writer and since i play Ws dnt write a shit).

So im gonna keep leveling my lil mage but i cant promise this month i will make my GP part. Im not saying im quiting game, even with his bad things is MY game, but yeah im gonna play maybe nothing this month.

So feel free to kick me if need my spot but HEY! IM INTREPID AND I WANT MY SPOT BACK LATER!

(ps maybe i actually can play some moments at a day so dnt kick me so fast  :mega_shok:  but maybe i wont play at all till next month)

Just some info: from what I've heard after i quit the original owner of intrepid will take it up again, which is Pliskin/Nessah/Beeskin. Ect. Although i do wish for everyone after i do leave. I just need to focus on studies and shit like that. So ill play every now and then. Just to see how some of you guys are going. Oh and who ever sees Pliskin. Let him know he can hae my forum acc info just to update the list when he needs to  :)