Intrepid Guild! (US-Sapphire)

jizzsaw

Me Not Fight.. But The Words which are Been used are not Nice  :bomb:

From ur words & ur capital letters looks like ur fighting.

Hey Friends.. I just asked a Question..When yall Said ur Guild  Pro.. I just Said Whos Pro Between Blitz VS intrpid..  Go Check above POsts..  :diablo:

is there no such this as many people being pro?

Pro and amped are 2 very diferent things kid. Get that though your head  :spiteful:

Pro + well amped unstopable

Unless u partner with swazz i did on my priest hes amazing for +0

:drinks:

Eagle. Imagine if all my chars were +10!  :shok: i would be a legendary king that no one could beat. Maybe  :pleasantry:

:shok: omg i read all this drama & i only had to said is that in blitz not all of them are plus +10 (cuz i keep reading that everyone or most of them so i had to correct that) Plus i included myself in that list!  :facepalm: cuz i'm not plus 10+ cuz many people ask me that ! :facepalm:

--- back to the topic !!  Intrepid seems to be a nice guild ! I talk to jizz some weeks ago, i remember i told him he has some guys heres i give a respect and I dont understimated his char neither !  :drinks: so hand's up !!!! and keep doing a nice job !!  :give_rose:

:shok: omg i read all this drama & i only had to said is that in blitz not all of them are plus +10 (cuz i keep reading that everyone or most of them so i had to correct that) Plus i included myself in that list!  :facepalm: cuz i'm not plus 10+ cuz many people ask me that ! :facepalm:

--- back to the topic !!  Intrepid seems to be a nice guild ! I talk to jizz some weeks ago, i remember i told him he has some guys heres i give a respect and I dont understimated his char neither !  :drinks: so hand's up !!!! and keep doing a nice job !!  :give_rose:

thanks tuby. And yea never under estimate an opponent. #1 rule

As you will see in my ss. Lol TSP  :lol:

86804_.jpg

thanks tuby. And yea never under estimate an opponent. #1 rule

As you will see in my ss. Lol TSP  :lol:

:give_rose:

lmao idk if is that shaman or the other of tsp.. that got that skill of blind  :fool: so good..  :facepalm:

My apologies for what my members did in this thread  8)

They learnt from their leader.

So...

Its really a level 14 arena guild?

Or just most of you re lvl 14 arena heroes?

A real 1.

My apologies for what my members did in this thread  8)

lol thats ok Zepar. I like everyone in your guild except for Sparrower lmao shes very rude

lol thats ok Zepar. I like everyone in your guild except for Sparrower lmao shes very rude

Just Explaining what i mean to say exactly by it rather than going a wrong message to the front person ,is called arrogance.?

blitzkrieg is no longer a lvl14 guild as their punishment for insulting each other a couple of hrs ago!

I'm not a type of gurl that brings up issues at forum :nea: people know me well here .. but as you bring it out  ::) i will  talk how stuff are. First Punishment ?  :mega_shok: I leave the clan.. so for me it wasn't ...  Second insulting? .. As i learn you give respect for you receive or get that ! Right..  :facepalm:.  ... Third I wanna clarify i come here to play for fun..  to expend money cuz i work for it.. I considerate this like one of my hobbies. If anyone wants to criticize that i dont give a f*... I do what i want cuz no one give me nothing !! BUT I came here with a boyfriend and thats i not new for no one ! Most of the time i just evade comments about everything... But yesterday i just got his back !  :aggressive: and i will do it everytime ! i see people just pass the line out of me..

I will line out the situation :

- we do 2 x 2 arena, if we are hitting demand.. every time and we are like in a runaway (how i said when we use pots and wanna go up) in the top... And some mates (guild people) enter to fight us randomly... If u dont said u want pvp in areachat how i will not it... ?  ;)

- i'm not +10 or got old runes in my gears so I play more strategy if u get mad about that cuz i go back and forward.. but i dont run in a corner deal with that..  :good:

- if you dont how is the personality about someone and u wanna talk shit do it .. but if you'r  mad and you throw stuff out without thinking or making sense .. Like someone is gonna answer you.. You'll have to endure that ..  ;) is obvious

- "Nobody knows what's is in the pot only the one who shakes it" 

At least but no less important... the "issue" was with magiceagle & blitz..  !

Ps. Sorry Jizzsaw  :give_rose: to screw up a lil the topic !!  ;D

blitzkrieg is no longer a lvl14 guild as their punishment for insulting each other a couple of hrs ago!

aw :cray: so ezi (eziozxx) will also lvling up?

Im going straight to level up higher than 14 so i guess i dnt fit in intrepids.

My main idea of joining intrepids was bein close to pernicious users to get to know them. I asked someone in Pernicious but he sent me to Intrepids.

Nah i cant afford another lvl 13 op gear. At least not ATM so thank you Jizz for accepting me! But i guess its not my place.

Anyhow, if want free gp and got dead slots, i would be glad to give that gp for an Arena guild.

Dnt mind bein newbie like till i leave. :D

Im going straight to level up higher than 14 so i guess i dnt fit in intrepids.

My main idea of joining intrepids was bein close to pernicious users to get to know them. I asked someone in Pernicious but he sent me to Intrepids.

Nah i cant afford another lvl 13 op gear. At least not ATM so thank you Jizz for accepting me! But i guess its not my place.

Anyhow, if want free gp and got dead slots, i would be glad to give that gp for an Arena guild.

Dnt mind bein newbie like till i leave. :D

Hey, intrepid is a helpful and nice guild, if you need gears we can provide it to you.  Even if your not op, you can also join us and even get closer to pernicious members :drinks:

Then since Nessah just pmed me about intrepids also mmmm.

Yeah! Why not giving a chance to lvl 14 arena? However, im very skilled and its the best place to spam for full 17 gear.

And i miss having an arena char.  :) 

On Monday i will look for you guys.