Intrepid Guild! (US-Sapphire)

jizzsaw

Just some advice, your guild isnt the only pros! Yes dont start crying now because you have realised theres competition. Just accept the fact that not all pros must be in your guild. There are so many pros in NiCe and NOTORIOUS and even intrepid. Just know that now you've shown you're true colours, prepair for no mercy sister. Oh and yellowmiks. I would love to kick some paladin ass anyday if if you like. I have 320 dmg and only +7 with 1.8k defence. So not everyone who isn't in blitz isnt pro ok. Goodluck

Well Friend , Its we Who will show no Mercy :D ...And We aint Crying at all , Well About Notorious They Just Have Princefran and Icantwinx

And i agree There are many Pro's too Who are now inactive to Dont play lvl 14 Much ;) So Chill Friend :)

Well Friend , Its we Who will show no Mercy :D ...And We aint Crying at all , Well About Notorious They Just Have Princefran and Icantwinx

And i agree There are many Pro's too Who are now inactive to Dont play lvl 14 Much ;) So Chill Friend :)

Sis, Don't take it to heart, my leader is angry about yellowmilks xD :drinks:

Lol u told many thing abt me. M not telling u  that u hasn't pro or u noob guild. M just told u to pvp and accept my challenge. And if u feel bad then sry from me. M just telling we are best not that u r not best. And btw who said that he/she want to kick one Pala ass. Just come pvp and let me show who's ass will be kicked. No bad words. And finally for  the leader of intepred if u feel bad than m sorry for that.... Ty

Lol u told many thing abt me. M not telling u  that u hasn't pro or u noob guild. M just told u to pvp and accept my challenge. And if u feel bad then sry from me. M just telling we are best not that u r not best. And btw who said that he/she want to kick one Pala ass. Just come pvp and let me show who's ass will be kicked. No bad words. And finally for  the leader of intepred if u feel bad than m sorry for that.... Ty

it's ok :drinks:

What about the high amp 14's that also do PvP 1v1 and have been able to kill players up to 6 levels higher? *cough14bdwins20lockcough*

using blanket logic, all of your feel are nub

>implying urowak's record with your twin wasnt exactly the same

ya no, all of your arenas, literally 100%, were with your twin on urowak, how many times did you beat me? pretty much all the time. why? because i was random every time. go random, or noob. still stand by that, and youre the last person to say you dont do it  ;)

:crazy: :diablo: :diablo: :drinks: lol who say i don't go random. My 40% is random arena. So just chill and don't call anyone noob ever. Even i didn't told that abt u. So why u taking it wrong way.

:crazy: :diablo: :diablo: :drinks: lol who say i don't go random. My 40% is random arena. So just chill and don't call anyone noob ever. Even i didn't told that abt u. So why u taking it wrong way.

noob

>implying urowak's record with your twin wasnt exactly the same

ya no, all of your arenas, literally 100%, were with your twin on urowak, how many times did you beat me? pretty much all the time. why? because i was random every time. go random, or noob. still stand by that, and youre the last person to say you dont do it  ;)

>implying arena is the only way to measure a character's strength

I guess you weren't around when I was in cave and able to win vs certain 20 lock/necro/barb/rogue et cetera.. If that still means noob to you then so be it. Of course our ratio was exactly the same, we made the chars together for that purpose and we were in it to win it not to martyr ourselves by randoming up with an undesirable/afk/dumbfuk partner.

It's a dog eat dog, wild, wild, twink rape random world out there.

It's good for you to prefer random though if that makes you proud of your arena seasons, I can understand and respect that, I have chars for it too.

Yep.

>implying arena is the only way to measure a character's strength

I guess you weren't around when I was in cave and able to win vs certain 20 lock/necro/barb/rogue et cetera.. If that still means noob to you then so be it. Of course our ratio was exactly the same, we made the chars together for that purpose and we were in it to win it not to martyr ourselves by randoming up with an undesirable/afk/dumbfuk partner.

It's a dog eat dog, wild, wild, twink rape random world out there.

It's good for you to prefer random though if that makes you proud of your arena seasons, I can understand and respect that, I have chars for it too.

Yep.

kissing ass to mcs for entrance to mc cave without gank isnt brag worthy, clique's are for sheeple

Ah k thanx i respect all players who r good from heart not from gears Ty.

i agree. Respect is #1 on this game. If your a spammer/scammer u aint getting shit even if ur +10 everyone doesnt respect you. And if you see i dont go on other people's guild saying their noob just because your guild has +10 rangers who spam arena and dont win 100% against me even though im a BD. my ranger is +6 at lvl 20 and ive killed 2 BDs at once while my partner was afk... So it isn't about who has +10 its about how they use it. And yes i give respect to anyone who deosnt disrespect me. So if youre gonna respect me. Ill respect you guys back  :good:

Although if anyone wants to pvp me. Im happy to pvp in 3x3. I love to challenge other elves even if they are +10 i always put up a good fight. Btw Yellow. What dmg and def have u got?

i agree. Respect is #1 on this game. If your a spammer/scammer u aint getting shit even if ur +10 everyone doesnt respect you. And if you see i dont go on other people's guild saying their noob just because your guild has +10 rangers who spam arena and dont win 100% against me even though im a BD. my ranger is +6 at lvl 20 and ive killed 2 BDs at once while my partner was afk... So it isn't about who has +10 its about how they use it. And yes i give respect to anyone who deosnt disrespect me. So if youre gonna respect me. Ill respect you guys back  :good:

youre not a spammer?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

youre not a spammer?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if you think so. Please find some evidence of me spamming. Screen shots would be perfect :good:

Hey Jiggsaw , I Respect evryOne ;)

The Thing which u said above , Do u mean to say that U Been BD u Can Beat Us ?..

Well Me A lvl 14 BD too .. Would LIke to Have a Try.. :yahoo:

Hey Jiggsaw , I Respect evryOne ;)

The Thing which u said above , Do u mean to say that U Been BD u Can Beat Us ?..

Well Me A lvl 14 BD too .. Would LIke to Have a Try.. :yahoo:

for one. Its 'Jizzsaw' and i would love to pvp you for sure even if you're +10 like most people on your guild. Ill give you a challenge. Get 2 +7 swords and 1.8k defence and then it will be fun to see whos more skilled at a bd. because ican tell you now if i was +10 i would absolutely rape anyone  ;)

:crazy: :crazy: :clapping: :diablo: :diablo: jiz wat u think he will waste her gold to make +7 x2 blade to only pvp u.... M confused and why u fearing to pvp her as she is

:crazy: :crazy: :clapping: :diablo: :diablo: jiz wat u think he will waste her gold to make +7 x2 blade to only pvp u.... M confused and why u fearing to pvp her as she is

you're right, ill just pvp her while she uses her best gear. After all i did beat 2 of the members in blitz in a pvp just 10 mins ago. Oishii first then Legola raped siilent so she regened. I pvp her and won. Dont belive me? Ask her yourself  :good:

And yes. Ill be glad to add anyone to the list if they wish too  ::)

86603_.jpg

86605_.jpg

for one. Its 'Jizzsaw' and i would love to pvp you for sure even if you're +10 like most people on your guild. Ill give you a challenge. Get 2 +7 swords and 1.8k defence and then it will be fun to see whos more skilled at a bd. because ican tell you now if i was +10 i would absolutely rape anyone  ;)

Well Lets Get it on Then..IF u think U can Kill .. I accept ur Challenge :)

Well Lets Get it on Then..IF u think U can Kill .. I accept ur Challenge :)

loving the english. And sure, maybe although the next 3 days or so I'm gonna be very busy with work etc. So when I'm on. Pm me and ill see if i have time

must buy whole set if interested, also im buying the lv13 cape with astral from stormbreaker lv13

you got more defence than my bd  :lol:

Damn those old enchants  :lol:

must buy whole set if interested, also im buying the lv13 cape with astral from stormbreaker lv13

Just Dont Show those Equips  :diablo: U Hero Name..? Do U Do Arena ?

loving the english. And sure, maybe although the next 3 days or so I'm gonna be very busy with work etc. So when I'm on. Pm me and ill see if i have time

Dont u think These sentences Sound LIke Running away From Challenge? :P

Dont u think These sentences Sound LIke Running away From Challenge? :P

or I have a better idea.... how bout u shut the duck up? Urowak #1 pro lvl 14 will always be and jizz chars r pro for their low amp hate on it..

or I have a better idea.... how bout u shut the ♥♥♥♥ up? Urowak #1 pro lvl 14 will always be and jizz chars r pro for their low amp hate on it..

well Kid it will be nice if u control ur Words..Its Here not about who's Pro and not..its about Chllaenge, So be on ur seat and Chill  :diablo:

or I have a better idea.... how bout u shut the ♥♥♥♥ up? Urowak #1 pro lvl 14 will always be and jizz chars r pro for their low amp hate on it..

Lmao basicly what i was thinking this whole time. But i ain't mean to say it to some random kid. But yea seriously i cant because i will be busy and i ain't scared to pvp you  :good:

:unknw:

well Kid it will be nice if u control ur Words..Its Here not about who's Pro and not..its about Chllaenge, So be on ur seat and Chill  :diablo:

damnn man how retarded do u have to be to no be able to spell challenge.... u comme and post negative bout my friends guild first.... u brought this upon yourselves..

:unknw:damnn man how retarded do u have to be to no be able to spell challenge.... u comme and post negative bout my friends guild first.... u brought this upon yourselves..

yea that is true. There was no need to be an arrogant ♥♥♥♥♥ Sparrowe but you had to bring your smart ass here saying you're the only pro. Well.... You're not  :nea:

Damn man how retarded must you be to not be able to spell challenge? You come and post negative comments about my friends guild before i even said anything.... you brought this upon yourself...

fixed

yea that is true. There was no need to be an arrogant ♥♥♥♥♥ Sparrowe but you had to bring your smart ass here saying you're the only pro. Well.... You're not  :nea:

Hey Friends.. I just asked a Question..When yall Said ur Guild  Pro.. I just Said Whos Pro Between Blitz VS intrpid..  Go Check above POsts..  :diablo:

:unknw:damnn man how retarded do u have to be to no be able to spell challenge.... u comme and post negative bout my friends guild first.... u brought this upon yourselves..

Hey Its Just cz of tying Speed.. u r still a kId who searches for the Keys and type lol..

And Hell i dint Bring anything out Here..Check above POst .I just ask Who's Pro Between Guild's So Better Be Quiet  :shout: