Newbie and needs help undestanding weapon upgrade for BD

nebullexus

Question

Ok, so can someone please tell me how to upgrade my weapon (BladeDancer) after [Acute Broadsword] because that is the highest level one the shops are selling. Where do I buy more powerful weapons? Please help!

4 answers to this question

Yeah the highest weapons from shops are only level 12 unless you buy from buyer-up with CC or arena master for arena points. If you want other weapons you'll have to buy from players, or get as drops from bosses like Berengar's Guards.

Thanks for the info, mate! So how do we get CC? Do we do quests, because I've not got any quest like that so far! And those Chainless League guys only sell level 15+! Am I stuck with a level 12 sword till then?

the first cc quest you will get is from gwido at phantom/ghost village which includes relic or berengars treadise. other cc quests are from arnold (if you re on elfs side) at kamp riff which includes avengers stela, power of avenger, killing other faction, sanctuaries and blood puma/dinalt citadel.