NEW ELF CLASS

Mhav

As a fellow developer and a fan of your project, I'd like to give some suggestions for your new class release. I know it will be a lot of work but if these class ever cameout i know it will be worth it. I've been playing your game for awhile now and i did some pretty fair calculated skills 👍

BARD = NEW ELF CLASS

The Ultimate Support Class

Music was in elves's culture since the dawn of time, these skilled musicians have mastered the music of ancient elves and its unique properties. They've discovered how to harness its power to its full potential then utilize it as a form of devastating weapon. 

WEARABLES :

Armor - Cloth Armor

Weapon - Harp / Flute

Note for new weapons mechanics:

HARP - 

1. Have normal attack speed like staff. 

2. Have High Magic Damage than Flute and have the usual stats like all other weapons. 

FLUTE -

1. Slightly faster attack speed than Harp. 

2. Have slightly lower magic damage. 

3. Have mana regen bonus  stats at all levels. 

BASIC SKILLS:

*SHOCKWAVE

- The bard produce a loud sound damaging the enemy ang making him dizzy for sometime, there is a chance that the dizziness debuff is applied to him which lowers his physical and magical defense. 

Maximum number of debuff is 2. 

Skill Range: 6 yards

Cooldown Time: 8s

Debuff Chance : 10% | 20% | 35% | 40% | 60%

Armor Reduction:  3% | 5% | 7% | 9% | 12% [Max Stack = 2]

Mana cost: 10 | 12 | 14 | 16 | 18

*BROKEN CHORDS

- A loud noise damaging all enemies within three yards around the character. If three or more targets have been hit, their attack speed is reduced by 25%. 

Skill Range: 3 yards radius

Cooldown Time: 9s

Attack Speed Reduction:  25% | 27% | 30% | 35% | 40%

Mana cost: 12 | 14 | 16 | 18 | 20

*LULLABY

- The Bard Sings a Song which calms the soul of his allies. Every 3 seconds the character and all allies within 5 yards radius from character will heal 50% of the character's magic power. Skill with a constant energy consumption. Cannot be used simultaenously with Sound Barrier and Nuadu's Hymn.

Skill Range: 5 yards radius

Cooldown Time: 12s

Effect Increase:  50% | 55% | 60% | 65% | 70%

Mana cost Unit per 2s: 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 

*SOUND BARRIER

- A strong protective sound magic surrounds the character and all his allies which increase their physical and magical defense equal to 100% of the characters magical power and absorb all incoming damage to the character and all allies by 5%. Skill with an constant energy consumption. 

Cannot be used simultaenously with Lullaby and Nuadu's Hymn.

Effect Increase:  100% | 125% | 150% | 180% | 220%

Damage Absorption: 5% | 7% | 9% | 12% | 15%

*NUADU'S HYMN

- The bard plays the most ancient hymn dedicated for Nuadu, as a result the character and his allies within 5 yards radius will recieve a bonus of 5% physical and magical damage for the duration of the skill. If the skill is upgraded to lvl 4 or higher the critical damage dealt by character and all allies is increase by 5%.  Skill with a constant energy consumption. Cannot be used simultaenously with Lullaby and Sound Barrier. 

Effect Increase:  5% | 7% | 10% | 12% | 15%

Critical Damage Increase: lvl 4 = 5% | lvl5 = 10%

PS: I'm tired and can't think of expert skills. Don't know if you'll read it anyway. But i hope you get the idea. For experts, some passive and shield would be good. Probably some buff for inrease attacking stats like accu, crit, pene, cd, att speed. You name it, its your job devs. I just shared my idea. Thanks and have a good day folks. 

• 1 month later...