Scammers are scum.

AimBot

If you scam someone you're lower than trash, have fun with your pixels you worthless monsters. Stealing items is ridiculous, this community is not big enough for selfish con artists, you should delete your account and repent for your sins.

On a lighter note, warspear is incredibly awesome. I'm just a tad bit discouraged by the fact that I can't make legit friends as I work my way to level 20. I don't regret joining.

I don't see anything wrong with scamming. You are acting like real life is completely free of scams.

My suggestion: don't get scammed. Simple.

I don't see anything wrong with scamming. You are acting like real life is completely free of scams.

My suggestion: don't get scammed. Simple.

That's so childish, I wish I could view the world as you do. If it were as simple as you try and put it, the word scam would no longer have meaning. Let me put it in a way for you to understand.

You're new to an area, you meet someone, he becomes a mentor and helps you with absolutely everything to the point where you're his guide, you're best friends at this point. Then suddenly you get what he wanted, he build you and a fake friendship just to rob you blind. So tell me more about how simple it is to "not get scammed."

That's so childish, I wish I could view the world as you do. If it were as simple as you try and put it, the word scam would no longer have meaning. Let me put it in a way for you to understand.

You're new to an area, you meet someone, he becomes a mentor and helps you with absolutely everything to the point where you're his guide, you're best friends at this point. Then suddenly you get what he wanted, he build you and a fake friendship just to rob you blind. So tell me more about how simple it is to "not get scammed."

Scamming is a part of MMOs. You can't expect to live in utopia, where everyone is friendly to you.

Humans learn best on their own mistakes.

I'm not saying I've never been scammed. I was, and each time it happened, I learnt what not to do. And now all I can do is laugh at people who make similiar mistakes.

In your case, I assume you were robbed by someone who was your "friend". That happens a lot, you can never be sure that he won't betray you, even after knowing him for years.

There is no other way to "not get scammed" in MMOs. No matter how many "How to avoid scam" guides you read. You have to experience it yourself.

This is true, I have been scammed before and learnt from it...it is a sad thing that people actually do it, but, that's just the way life is I guess. :facepalm:

i've never been scammed but i can't say that they haven't tried, sadly i have seen friends fall to scammers n never comming back, so yeah it's true they'r scum but u need to learn from ur mistakes n be 1 step ahead the next time :snorlax:

Never been scammed. If someone send me some kind of weird message that includes some kind of suspicious trading, I just say: "Omfg, do you think that everyone are as retarded as you? :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Never been scammed. If someone send me some kind of weird message that includes some kind of suspicious trading, I just say: "Omfg, do you think that everyone are as retarded as you? :lol: :lol: :lol: "

80% of players are.

never trust anyone but yourself. thats what keeps me from getting scammed.

Can't really argue with that point, just a shame that there are scammers out there :bad: