Imbalance Map between MC faction & FB faction

slay

Its irritating that MC side have a huge advantage with the map design so far.

Many mobs in elf faction alliance (not attacking them) with them while no such map like that for elf faction.

Lets see what are the places...

Lets call it "TROLLS HEAVEN" the places that like by MC players trolling, killing low level questors, disturbing, whatever activity for jerks.

Ooooh...one more special place that I forgot to take snap is ASHALAR's DUNGEON and give a great advantage for MC player doing quest nearby

IS THERE ANY SUCH PLACE LIKE THAT IN MC SIDE FOR ELFS????

NO

if only the attachment not limited there are more such place like those on ilsenorth

84993_.png

84994_.png

84995_.png

84996_.png

First isle of MC is harder than elfs so they made irselnort easier for them, which is obviosly wrong. I hope they will make Elfs second isle: Ayvondil to be more for elf side than MC.

I love that Mc camp near to your Caravan camp. A weak lvl 20 ranger tried killing me solo there, but I killed him and then ran down inte the cave inhabited by forsaken mobs. Then I did the same 5 times untill I decided to run straight into the elven city. :lol:

But I don't really see any problem with that. :blush:

Mountain clans have advantages? ♥♥♥♥♥, please! Explain how the following offer any advantages:

- Narrow staircase east of elves' caravan camp

- Berengars Guards and ghost village are way closer to elven side

- Avenger stela of legion camp is right next to a crossing

- Granite guard is a lot closer to Nadir-Sard compared to Genie's location

Don't forget cave ashalar where we have to farm rags from wiz mantle... Nearly any lvl17 noob shaman can kill my 45,7% def pala there :!

CL you do once, my dear mc. Here we're talking about dailies!

Don't forget cave ashalar where we have to farm rags from wiz mantle... Nearly any lvl17 noob shaman can kill my 45,7% def pala there :!

CL you do once, my dear mc. Here we're talking about dailies!

Your 200% physical defence is useless against shamans' moon magic.

Mountain clans have a daily task called Prayers of the plainsmen, in which they are supposed to kill 20 bodyguards who do not attack the elves or the chosen. You may "troll" your enemies there as much as you want.

Anyhow, my point here is that this topic has been observed from only one point of view which renders it invalid.

Mountain clans have advantages? ♥♥♥♥♥, please! Explain how the following offer any advantages:

- Narrow staircase east of elves' caravan camp

- Berengars Guards and ghost village are way closer to elven side

- Avenger stela of legion camp is right next to a crossing

- Granite guard is a lot closer to Nadir-Sard compared to Genie's location

The reason they made stairs 1 wide is probably because otherwise Rogues would easily pass through. Without the staircase, our questers would constantly be getting killed. I think that Stealth played a major part in map planning, Rogues can easily reach Genie and other locations so they made them further away. As well as this, Mountain clans/Forsaken have numerous locations on the map where they are safe from mobs. One example is the highlanders on Good Fame Island. I'm not complaining about this, I think it's perfectly balanced the way it is.

this topic has been observed from only one point of view which renders it invalid.

Also, elves have a good route to avoid caravans north.

By the way, if you don't know, MC's have other 5 classes beside rogues and they also do CC, just like elves.

Mountain clans have a daily task called Prayers of the plainsmen, in which they are supposed to kill 20 bodyguards who do not attack the elves or the chosen. You may "troll" your enemies there as much as you want.

Anyhow, my point here is that this topic has been observed from only one point of view which renders it invalid.

Exactly. And don't forget the epic easy quest legionairies (vestmar, utlagi, dihrush), compared to waters of immortality: armandor (into elf-side in cave), innas (next to shadows) and fanatic. I think a lot of options to tease MCakens for elves. And for crying out loud ;D How can gariel be harder than griduar as daily. Gariel is a safe-spot and a 10 second walk for elves, griduar is next to the AA entrence. A lot of disturbers! Yes, we are talking about dailies!

Im just going to name one quest from mc side : Prayers of the plainsmen. Nuff said. Well its daily but still bad.

And more elf-quests are easier, compared to the mcaken.

Legion quest; 40 gremlins -> in the cave, meet a lot of elves go to AA.

Riff quest: 40 demons next to riff.

Legion quest: 20 guardings in griduar-area. In cave, meet a lot of elves go to AA.

Riff quest: 40 trolls in a safe spot.

Kill quests;

elf-> lava ifrit/fitch/ailment/crunch/fire predator/etc all easy to reach and kill without mobs.

mc-> leopard/winged demoness have extra mobs so no easy kill.

etc, etc :P

And also mc cl quests harder 4 of them 1 square passageways and few have extra mobs unlike elfs.

CL is simply impossible. My lvl 20 char still stuck at maraksha (used event to finally finish kratt and dinalt). Indeed, not a rogue :P And now it is too late. I have lvl 17/18 equipment. All those imbalance for just some lvl 15 gear?  ;D

CL is simply impossible. My lvl 20 char still stuck at maraksha (used event to finally finish kratt and dinalt). Indeed, not a rogue :P And now it is too late. I have lvl 17/18 equipment. All those imbalance for just some lvl 15 gear?  ;D

This is a bit off-topic, but I'm quite sure that a friendly reputation with Chainless League will have more use in the future. For example, when you enter an instance dungeon it says "Faction reputation required:". So you better go kill that cat right away ;)

This topic about comparing maps.

Player from MC side cannot give any screen shot map like that with mobs that wont attack any elfs nearby

Its imbalance map design for sure.

Would be wonderful if the stair in elf side deleted but all mobs in ilsenorth attack mc faction.

I think its a fair trade  ;D

If that happen for sure MC will crying because of BALANCE issue  :blush:

Player from MC side cannot give any screen shot map like that with mobs that wont attack any elfs nearby

Would be wonderful if the stair in elf side deleted but all mobs in ilsenorth attack mc faction.

I think its a fair trade  ;D

If that happen for sure MC will crying because of BALANCE issue  :blush:

That would be good actually and I say that as a MC.

It is now called multiple times as an example; the area of the quest prayers of the plainsmen. Mobs do not attack elves but does attack mc (of course, the quest is killing 20 of them).

It is now called multiple times as an example; the area of the quest prayers of the plainsmen. Mobs do not attack elves but does attack mc (of course, the quest is killing 20 of them).

Yes u r right but its in elf side not in your side.

What the benefit for elfs? Nothing bro, if only.those guards near your caravan would wonderful as undead forces nearby elf caravan

Mobs aggressive in the last two pics against mc. Went and tested with rogue.

Nvm ice narwhal guys were the aggressive ones. Highlanders are passive.

Yes u r right but its in elf side not in your side.

What the benefit for elfs? Nothing bro, if only.those guards near your caravan would wonderful as undead forces nearby elf caravan

So you want places where you are safe in mc-land and can do kills AND you want to kill the questing mc's who quest nearby elf-cities? The problem is; mc have to quest in that area's. The elves-quests are heaven. All safe.

By the way; "my" side is both sides. My druid is still my strongest character :)

One quick simple solution. Remove PVP.

At least, mandatory PVP and it is all done.

Now work on the issues that this would unleash.

One quick simple solution. Remove PVP.

At least, mandatory PVP and it is all done.

Now work on the issues that this would unleash.

That is removing tge whole thing with Ws.

other heaven...

Such a pro.

1º-PICTURE 2-We have the same "mini-war"(mob elves vs mob mcs) above t5.

2º-Close to astral gate on mc side we have a cave full of fb/chosen mobs.

3º-Maybe you wanna talk about city design?Look how shameful are mc guards and how powerful elven guards are.

4º-Map design?Whoever made that stair on t4(elves) was a pro.

5º-All the other places in pictures we have to go through the glorious ladder.

6º-Just removing the "safe heaven" with this picture

85692_.png