Killing Enemy Faction

XreaperX

Not bad. Not bad at all really but, what is going to keep a player from attacking you even after you gave him a "hat"? Like, he kills you, you give your hat to him. But he keeps on attacking for plain kix and giggles? What would happen?

Hey there fellow noobs,

Look Im not a player that likes lots of Quests etc. And well this game is one and onley quests, exept Arena and later Dungeons.

AND now i know this guy  :snorlax:  and hes fat yes,  BUTt we have ingame a enemy Faction and killing them is our duty :drinks:

But you dont get nothing by killing them, yes you irritate them but yeh what else???? NOTHING  :aggressive:

So i was thinking LETS Change that, Devs/Mods  :pardon:

IDK it can be everything: (suggestions)

- A ranking systym who killed most Elfs/MC

- Getting Reward: 1 Gold/ 1 CC / 1 MC

- This game gets XP by doing quests, mabey add 1 xp each kill? or more blue quests everytime you done killing elf

- drops items? like the head (item) of the player and sell the heads to a leader in your camp, how higher the level how higher the reward.

Im just saying you know, we should do more fun things with our fun, and im a guy that loves killing enemy  :diablo:

And it would make the WAR between two factions intrester...

Hope you like my idea, if you have other suggestions please tell!  8)

completely disagree if u make it like giving reward for killing , the pvp area will not exist anymore cuz pvp area is where all player testing there skill and have fun on 1 vs 1 , and only fight when they giving signal to each other but what will happen if tat new killing reward exist, the the pvp area will be full of ganker or they will come to pvp area in pt to hunt down all the enemy , so tats the reason I DISAGREE , to be honest u are noobs when u dont respect each other even this was a GAME maybe just make 1 day in every week , where theres a quest tats high reward cc but u must reach somewhere deep in enemy territory to clear quest which its need a raid to be done to complete it, tats will make player fun who are like WAR AND GANKING :facepalm:

Back to the topic  :facepalm:

So we can conclude:

- Because there is a war going on, we must make it more fun/likeable to fight against our enemies. To do it we need something that makes people likely to fight then sit and being lazy while the enemy is invading your ground.

- BUT we have a small thing that bugs everyone here and that is: FARMING. So we can say there is a limit... My Idea for this is this.

-->Make a simple quest giver in each city or 1 simpified city, that gives mony for Elf hats (earned by killing a elf), the item name is: ''(name of person) Hat'' you can sell the head to the quest giver. Or keep it for show off. This item should be Personal! The amount of gold/cc/or whatever the reward is depends on the lvl of the enemy.

Now to provide that people will farm, I have a great Idea, you can only get head of the enemy only 1 time a day. So if yu kill him and take the head you cant get the head the same day. So people cant farm anymore.

---------------------------

Now lets say your in a party and hunt elfs who gets the head?

- the answer is Simple: NONE (or atleast 1 who hit first or most damage etc)

The reason is simple we get people who needs others to hunt and in Area chat we will see: PM ME FARMING ELFS etc

This way i hope everyone agrees and let it to  :snorlax:  over or who ever is the new mod  :drinks:

u want player to drop item? there going to born of new bugs type, :facepalm:  it will give warspear more bad peformances , just dont suggest  anything tats pop in your head think about the after affect, u could accidently drop ur item in bag bcuz off bugs :facepalm:

u want player to drop item? there going to born of new bugs type, :facepalm:  it will give warspear more bad peformances , just dont suggest  anything tats pop in your head think about the after affect, u could accidently drop ur item in bag bcuz off bugs :facepalm:

You rang? I Swear that i heard my name.. oh.. never mind.. ;_;

[...]just dont suggest  anything tats pop in your head think about the after affect [...]

said guy who made two topics.

1st: "how I can get demonologist's suit"

2nd: "how to get demonologist's minion"

really?

[...] u could accidently drop ur item in bag bcuz off bugs :facepalm:

If you have this kind of problem, I suggest to stop using "drop" button in bag. That should help.

@Topic; The Idea is good.

said guy who made two topics.

1st: "how I can get demonologist's suit"

2nd: "how to get demonologist's minion"

really?

but the question i ask dosent have any after effect :unknw: