Killing Enemy Faction

XreaperX

Hey there fellow noobs,

Look Im not a player that likes lots of Quests etc. And well this game is one and onley quests, exept Arena and later Dungeons.

AND now i know this guy  :snorlax:  and hes fat yes,  BUTt we have ingame a enemy Faction and killing them is our duty :drinks:

But you dont get nothing by killing them, yes you irritate them but yeh what else???? NOTHING  :aggressive:

So i was thinking LETS Change that, Devs/Mods  :pardon:

IDK it can be everything: (suggestions)

- A ranking systym who killed most Elfs/MC

- Getting Reward: 1 Gold/ 1 CC / 1 MC

- This game gets XP by doing quests, mabey add 1 xp each kill? or more blue quests everytime you done killing elf

- drops items? like the head (item) of the player and sell the heads to a leader in your camp, how higher the level how higher the reward.

Im just saying you know, we should do more fun things with our fun, and im a guy that loves killing enemy  :diablo:

And it would make the WAR between two factions intrester...

Hope you like my idea, if you have other suggestions please tell!  8)

I suggest that they would add more "Kill enemy faction" quests and so. A ranking system wouldn't really be good since people can gank you with a full pt and then pretend to be better than you. :lol:

Perhaps the top 10 killers out of arena each week/month for each server, with a chest that gives random awards?

Great idea but honestly i don't want more +10 partys demanding 24/7.

Out of arena Raislin, not in. I Think it should be kept outside of arena for sure.

Then it would be great.

I think more daily quests of hunting the opposite faction and the thought of the enemy faction dropping an item (every now and then perhaps) after killing them to sell is a great idea :good:

So if you killed yur own char you need log again in and go to that place and kill him again.

That takes sooooooooooo much time, its not even worth. cuz the reward should be low like 1 gp/ 1cc or anything else small.

its not worth wasting your time with that

Or 1 friend goes near caravan and other set statue in caravan and lets his friend kill him. That's like 1 kill in 10seconds = 6 CC per minute so you get 360 CC after 1 hour of farming.

NO FOR REWARDS

Thinking about it, perhaps getting rewards for killing the enemy faction should not be added as people will farm and it wouldn't be fair for everyone :fool:  I still say more quests for killing the other faction and perhaps adding more CC as a reward on the quests, rather than 10 I think it was :spiteful:

Yea mabey your right about tht farming thing

but yea like if we done a quest we get a same quest etc.

Like they can make for each faction a camp; War camp, where there are given quest by attacking spieing etc the enemy. And if you done you can go next quest and so on.

Cuz everyone is done with quest its boring...

People like to attack enemy bases make more quests like that

also like to kill each other.

I Still think this is a good idea.

Perhaps the top 10 killers out of arena each week/month for each server, with a chest that gives random awards?

Out of arena Raislin, not in. I Think it should be kept outside of arena for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as someone earlier said, slay elfs to collect his ears/heads and collect them and sell for money/custome/xp/gp etc.

this would make the war between elfs and humans more intresting  :drinks:

as someone earlier said, slay elfs to collect his ears/heads and collect them and sell for money/custome/xp/gp etc.

this would make the war between elfs and humans more intresting  :drinks:

All this topic sound interesting and it have more pros then cons but... The worst thing about this new idea is that people will try to farm it. It isn't so hard to get 5 friends and kill them all the time (they will respawn and come again) so it will be broken this way. Implementing something like you can't kill the same person twice until ~10 min elapse  will be hard to make and in fact players will find other way to farm those "ears/heads" of opponents.  But except that, the whole idea will bring some action into warspear life, more wars sound good even if there will be a lot of +10 overamped parties hunting new players trying to do quests or farm bosses etc.

You disagree in most topics, but please notice the fact that simple "disagree" without any argument is worthless.

I "agree/disagree" on what I think is best, btw suggestion topics should be answered with "agree/disagree".

I hate PvP actually and i wouldn't like this anyway.

The only time when i'm seen attacking the enemy faction is by advent of quests (The Strongest, Valour of The Sentinels and so on), when there are these quests around, the day becomes just stupid specially because the elves can't see an enemy player and they will attack on sight (got tired of being killed while afk), and the elves of Emerald don't attack alone, most of the times they hunt single opponents to attack in group.

It is a nice idea, the thread has developed into a very good suggestion. But i hate PvP so i won't be down for this.

No support from me.

I hate PvP actually and i wouldn't like this anyway.

The only time when i'm seen attacking the enemy faction is by advent of quests (The Strongest, Valour of The Sentinels and so on), when there are these quests around, the day becomes just stupid specially because the elves can't see an enemy player and they will attack on sight (got tired of being killed while afk), and the elves of Emerald don't attack alone, most of the times they hunt single opponents to attack in group.

It is a nice idea, the thread has developed into a very good suggestion. But i hate PvP so i won't be down for this.

No support from me.

This game is all about PvP lol

but OK we can also make capture cities or something, its pure to do about active WAR cuz with quests i dont see realy a WAR between two factions

I "agree/disagree" on what I think is best, btw suggestion topics should be answered with "agree/disagree".

Lol tell atleast why, then we can change or make it better. The way you think and act is just pure IGNORANCE. I hope your not the same in RL  :wacko:

This game is all about PvP lol

When i installed the game i had no idea.

but OK we can also make capture cities or something, its pure to do about active WAR cuz with quests i dont see realy a WAR between two factions

The war wouldn't make PvP meaningful. It is pretty pointless as it is now, i don't think it will evolve in the near future. What is the point in PvP'ing in Irselnort/Norlant (not in arena)?

No point. No meaning. No purpose.

Don't misunderstand me. I own a fairly good rogue, these days, when i was at Ghost Village a BD engaged me. Honestly, i think it about a minute or more for him to kill my rogue, and i seriously wondered if he wasn't leaving midfight in shame of his powerlessness. Thing is, i did not attack him back nor fled, i just stood there as his attacks got parried or dodged or didn't do big damage to me. And for the record, he was a level 20, with arena gear, as well as garb, so he goes to arena much more than i go.

Point being, i didn't attack him because it seemed soooo utterly pointless "I'm not going to attack you, kill me if you want" that's what i thought. If i killed him what would i earn? No thingy. What did he earn in killing me? Probably as much as i did.

And last but not least, i'm playing this game because i found no other of interest for my cellphone, the moment i find a better product it's "Bye bye Dazz @}-". I ain't gonna be missed anyway.

I could just imagine the world chat flooding with -- "farm elf pm me" :!

You actually use to see that on occasion for the CC quest xD

You actually use to see that on occasion for the CC quest xD

Indeed.

"Hunt elf pm me. Strong only" xD

- A ranking systym who killed most Elfs/MC

- drops items? like the head (item) of the player and sell the heads to a leader in your camp, how higher the level how higher the reward.

agree and for head drop, it could be an item not for sell but for show to other player that u killed that people all want to kill, the item could call ["Player Name" Head]

agree and for head drop, it could be an item not for sell but for show to other player that u killed that people all want to kill, the item could call ["Player Name" Head]

Hmm that sounds familiar... oh yep.. i have actually suggested that once:

Link: Collectables & mini games

Stop spamming the forum with commercial. :facepalm:

he is already temporarily  banned. I tried to warn him.

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the topic  :facepalm:

So we can conclude:

- Because there is a war going on, we must make it more fun/likeable to fight against our enemies. To do it we need something that makes people likely to fight then sit and being lazy while the enemy is invading your ground.

- BUT we have a small thing that bugs everyone here and that is: FARMING. So we can say there is a limit... My Idea for this is this.

-->Make a simple quest giver in each city or 1 simpified city, that gives mony for Elf hats (earned by killing a elf), the item name is: ''(name of person) Hat'' you can sell the head to the quest giver. Or keep it for show off. This item should be Personal! The amount of gold/cc/or whatever the reward is depends on the lvl of the enemy.

Now to provide that people will farm, I have a great Idea, you can only get head of the enemy only 1 time a day. So if yu kill him and take the head you cant get the head the same day. So people cant farm anymore.

---------------------------

Now lets say your in a party and hunt elfs who gets the head?

- the answer is Simple: NONE (or atleast 1 who hit first or most damage etc)

The reason is simple we get people who needs others to hunt and in Area chat we will see: PM ME FARMING ELFS etc

This way i hope everyone agrees and let it to  :snorlax:  over or who ever is the new mod  :drinks: