High levels...

Welhocity

Why high levels in island 1 almost always say... "I help if you pay 100-200g"  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Why high levels in island 1 almost always say... "I help if you pay 100-200g"

• Why they
    • need gold
    • if they
    • are
    • rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because they are dirtbags. I have never asked for money when i have been at 1st islands unless i have been offered something, even then i'd rather have them keep the gold. Don't want to see ppl at lvl20 arena with lvl9 weapons -.-

Because they are dirtbags. I have never asked for money when i have been at 1st islands unless i have been offered something, even then i'd rather have them keep the gold. Don't want to see ppl at lvl20 arena with lvl9 weapons -.-

I wouldn't have thought you would see lvl 20 players with lvl 9 weapons unless they were messing around, haha.

I wouldn't have thought you would see lvl 20 players with lvl 9 weapons unless they were messing around, haha.

Nope seen quite a few and its annoying.

lol get friends...

i have friend who helps me on every boss  :blush:

Yes, but, not every player has 'friends' who are able to help them all the way through. :nea:

• 1 year later...

My reply to this topic :

Not for me. When i was still very active on ws, i used to help newbies or low lvl ppls in 1st island (more likely) and in 2nd island. I was only lvl 16 at that time. And i kept helping ppls until i got lvl 20. Ah, maybe some ppls know 'Nestly', by this druid i helped ppls. I never help for gold or items.

Making new friends is kinda tough for non-mccoin user.But if u are,amp all equips to+10 and wahla new players pmng u

No no no, this perception is totally wrong. I was not a mcoin users, but i got many many friends. And new players beg for the help not only to high amped ppls, but to all ppls who they think could help them.

Nothing is for free...so pay UP.Btw i wont,if you ask help from me.except first island

I like you. You could be a great dutch citizen :good:

If you are good at something, like killing mobs and bosses, never do it for free.