[Edited] Campfire Tales: Got 99 problems, but a Grinch ain't one.

Ludnica

~INFO~

1. AUTHOR: Ludnica  /  IGN: LUDNICAAAA  @ Emerald /

2. STARRING:

2.1. Ludnicaaaa  -  as the main character

2.2. Greatrouge  -  as one of the pets

2.3. Slayerkid      -  as the other pet

3. MUSIC: All rights reserved to Klei Entertainment.

4. CREATED ON 07.01.2014

Updates:

* New background audio added.

* Subtitles are now readable (atleast I can read them).

* Title cards edited.

* Title cards edited.

~VIDEO~

~SHORT COMMENT~

I did the video in old-movies-style (the so called Silent films) - black and white, with the countdown timer - on purpose. It's not a defective recording.

The "pets" in the video are two guys I don't have the pleasure to know personally, but happened to be in a party with, so I took the advantage out of it. By calling them "pets" I don't mean to offend them .. it's just for the sake of the story.

I'll still be editing the video and the information about it for the next few days, so stay tuned.

Ninja Owl, I'm aware of that. I even wrote it in the ''short comment'' section under the video.

When I started editing the video I didn't know of the existence of the ''75% dungeons'' requirement (I must have missed it) so I had to fit in it. At first, there were few more title cards that I used to separate the different parts of the story with, bring tension and give some extra information about what is going on. I tried to shorten the video by only removing some of them, but it wasn't enough, so I had to cut some parts of the story and quicken another. So I guess the subtitles were affected aswell. I was thinking about adding the whole text under the video, so if somebody is interested in reading it, he won't have to pause the video every 10 seconds, but then I thought - who reads them anyways..

I'll try to repair it when I have some more time. My exam session startes in few days and I find editing a video to be too time-consuming.

Anyway, thank you for comment. I do appreciate it.

jayrox, yes, it's exactly 60% dungeon footage. I had the 75%, but there is always somebody to point out something they dislike about the video. I tried everything I could to satisfy everybody's whims, but I don't think it's possible. So whatever I do, there is always something that's not right.

If I cut the story more, it'll be just a video of me doing a dungeon.

I've never recorded nor edited a video before in my life, so you can't expect it to be flawless. I don't really think the jury will calculate the exact percentage of dungeon material in a video.. but I might be mistaken.

jayrox, yes, it's exactly 60% dungeon footage. I had the 75%, but there is always somebody to point out something they dislike about the video. I tried everything I could to satisfy everybody's whims, but I don't think it's possible. So whatever I do, there is always something that's not right.

If I cut the story more, it'll be just a video of me doing a dungeon.

I've never recorded nor edited a video before in my life, so you can't expect it to be flawless. I don't really think the jury will calculate the exact percentage of dungeon material in a video.. but I might be mistaken.

when you count in the text passages too, dungeons is not even 60 %..

i think you focus on the wrong things, cause im sure jury wont make a difference betwen 73 or 75% but about 58% are not enough,im sure about this..

my advice would be: delete the part with "the presents show me the way", cause i dont think its necesarry and for this you add more time in dungeons,then i guess it would be around 70-75% dungeons,and that should be enough!

jayrox, I will try. Thank you.

:drinks: cool!

cause i think when you follow all rules you have good chances to be in the top 3 !!!

Everybody has a chance to win. Even the videos that some people call "bad" may actually be highly appreciated by the judges. It's all about people's preferences.