Add drop rate of Ruberius Bright Cape

Arvil2013

Please GM add drop rate of Ruberius Bright Cape.

Mages dont have good Capes to use, I have Sacral Mantle and it contains astral and it sucks. I envy other class for having cloak designed for them :cray:

But when I see Ruberius Bright Cape I think its the Cape Designed for us Mages but its drop rate is so low.

I think you should add drop rate.

My friends got always Ruberius Gloomy Cloak(DarK) or Ruberius Arcane Cape(Astral, and Ruberius Moon Cape) I think you should add the drop rate of Mage Cloak since Mages do not have designed cloak to use.

I agree. I see so many mages looking for this cape and I think they are to the point of paying over 500k for a cape lol. Its only a cape!

Yes and the fact MagEs dont have Cape to use but sACRAl Mantle Which contains astral and its useless for mages class we maybe if you allow mage to have heal skill why not.. lol

Yes. I offered 3 cc costumes (700 + 500 + 300cc, each free choise) to get this cloak but noone has to sell it...

And i would buy a 2nd one for my priest as well ;)

So if someone want this deal (EU-Emerald elf) pm pls  ::) .

Or how about a surprise chest for each mage?  :crazy: (just kidding...)

The word "drop rate" :pleasantry: :pleasantry:  is a word that players created it, but u can say its not existed.

Lol, i got this cape and use it on my Barb because the Mana Regen  :blush:

ofc you can get it fast for the reason that you are from mc side..

didn't you see that  we get Gloomy Cloak faster ?

If you are from mc side you can easily get elf/chosen items but if you are from elf you can easily get mc/forsaken items.

The word "drop rate" :pleasantry: :pleasantry:  is a word that players created it, but u can say its not existed.

yeah I guess its a jargon created by players and it is also used in this forum,

yeah I guess its a jargon created by players and it is also used in this forum,

Wtf. Droprate is the percentage chance of receiving a certain item after killing a boss and etc. It isn't made up by players. :facepalm:

Wtf. Droprate is the percentage chance of receiving a certain item after killing a boss and etc. It isn't made up by players. :facepalm:

And that drop rate must increase...

And that drop rate must increase...

I don't really tgink so. Ofc it would be nice to get something after that i killed him tons of times, but those capes are suppoused to be rare.

Dudes u wont get any answer :nea: , so u better forget this "drop rate"  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: .

Dudes u wont get any answer :nea: , so u better forget this "drop rate"  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: .

[/quote

come on they just come back from vacation right? so maybe now gms are active....

I don't really tgink so. Ofc it would be nice to get something after that i killed him tons of times, but those capes are suppoused to be rare.

rare???

lol they are rare yes, but to the point that almost no one can have it?

but why people of elves always got only gloomy cloaks?

or in mc side you got the ruberuis cape?

Isn't that funny?

hahaha actually mages will not got interest in that cape only if we mage have good capes to use!

you will not understand unless you use mage.

everytime u see that astral cape it feels bad ocz its useless for mages!

rare???

lol they are rare yes, but to the point that almost no one can have it?

but why people of elves always got only gloomy cloaks?

or in mc side you got the ruberuis cape?

Isn't that funny?

hahaha actually mages will not got interest in that cape only if we mage have good capes to use!

you will not understand unless you use mage.

everytime u see that astral cape it feels bad ocz its useless for mages!

Ofc I understand the problem you mages are experiencing,  but you can't just make the mage cape drop all the time. It would be better if the instead implemented a lvl 17 mage cape.

Ofc I understand the problem you mages are experiencing,  but you can't just make the mage cape drop all the time. It would be better if the instead implemented a lvl 17 mage cape.

did you see any seller of that Cape after Chrystall?

No one coz it seems its just 0.01 drop rate which is extremely low.

If Mages cape is going to be added they should do it from the start but hello they just dont.

So I guess this cape is the cape for mages.

Ruberius Bright Cape please add the drop rate. :clapping:

did you see any seller of that Cape after Chrystall?

No one coz it seems its just 0.01 drop rate which is extremely low.

If Mages cape is going to be added they should do it from the start but hello they just dont.

So I guess this cape is the cape for mages.

Ruberius Bright Cape please add the drop rate. :clapping:

You mean INCREASE, not add. The drop rate already exists.

"Astral capes are useless for mages"  :facepalm:

Would you like Abbys Zealot's sun power cape that has 2% dodge instead astral?

I dont think you understand what you are saying. You're saying, that devs stole 2% dodge from you and now you want them to basically gift an OP cape to you.

These items are called RARE. It would be logical that only the richest or the luckiest can get it.

If devs increased the drop rate of Bright cape, the woukd have to increase the drop rate of EVERY cape, which would make the capes common and cheap.

THEY ARE MEANT TO BE EXPENSIVE, so pay those 500k if you want it  :dirol:

"Astral capes are useless for mages"  :facepalm:

Would you like Abbys Zealot's sun power cape that has 2% dodge instead astral?

I dont think you understand what you are saying. You're saying, that devs stole 2% dodge from you and now you want them to basically gift an OP cape to you.

These items are called RARE. It would be logical that only the richest or the luckiest can get it.

If devs increased the drop rate of Bright cape, the woukd have to increase the drop rate of EVERY cape, which would make the capes common and cheap.

THEY ARE MEANT TO BE EXPENSIVE, so pay those 500k if you want it  :dirol:

500k? Wait I think its 20 sets of signs only?

come on thats so cheap...

I even offer greater amount problem is no one sells it, and that means that the drop rate is very low..

I know what I am saying.. and yes I can buy it if I wanted to but problem is no one have it till now.

And if we got Cape Mage WITH DODGE LVL17 its good , thats for fairness of everything..

And if you don know other capes such as bd capes or ranger capes as well as Gloomy,Arcane and Moon capes are still present in the market but not ruberius cape(mage cape)..

Why only mage Cape has low Drop rate..?

Thats my biggest question.

Clearly I give very high price almost million  but no one sells.

Its like many wants my offer but they simply cant have it even hunting ruberuis everyday...

Money is not problem here, not money its the drop rate!

You mean INCREASE, not add. The drop rate already exists.

yeah  add is also to mean increase no MUCH point to talk about that lol.

Anyways you have Ruberuis Bright Cape?

The drop rate of alk capes is the SAME. Nobody's selling because usually they equip it on their mage. And if they sell it, they sell instantly, so you have to be at the right place at the right time in order to buy this cape. This is also the reason why no Bright capes in dealer

yeah  add is also to mean increase no MUCH point to talk about that lol.

Anyways you have Ruberuis Bright Cape?

No. Add doesn't mean the same as increase. Go and learn some proper English, please.

And no, I don't have Ruberius Bright Cape. Because the drop rate is kinda low, as it should be, and I haven't gone to the Ruberius dungeon very many times.

It's called RNG. First game rolls if you get a drop or you don't and then it rolls what item drops IF an item drops. Everything has equal chance to be dropped.

It's called RNG. First game rolls if you get a drop or you don't and then it rolls what item drops IF an item drops. Everything has equal chance to be dropped.

Are you really sure? Couldn't it just be so that it does that in one step. Like throwing the dice once and if it shows a certain number u will get the item that number stands for? Or nothing if the number stands for no drop.

cool! Can we decode this RNG thing?

The drop rate of alk capes is the SAME. Nobody's selling because usually they equip it on their mage. And if they sell it, they sell instantly, so you have to be at the right place at the right time in order to buy this cape. This is also the reason why no Bright capes in dealer

atleast its clear to you now,

Money is not problem I don't complain coz its expensive and for the record I don't care if its expensive, I complain coz no one sells. 8)

No. Add doesn't mean the same as increase. Go and learn some proper English, please.

And no, I don't have Ruberius Bright Cape. Because the drop rate is kinda low, as it should be, and I haven't gone to the Ruberius dungeon very many times.

yeah there's no point talking about difference of Increase and to add but either way the words can be used depends on the senctences.

In my sentence I used it like this:

Add the droprate of the Ruberius Mage Cape.

ok now lets look at the definition of the word add.

ADD(verb)

join (something) to something else so as to increase the size, number, or amount.'''

As you can see in my sentence I want to tell that increase the amount or number of the drop rate.

Man I don't see any wrong about my sentence.

Maybe there is a grammar error or something but it should be minimal since the words I use is understandable.. But that would happen if we are in a English class but problem is were are in game not in english class.

i agree that the reburius bright cape should remain rare as it was meant to be.

however i would like a lvl 17 version abyss zealot sun cape (remove the astral and replace with say dodge) to be created for balancing purposes.

that being said, a lvl 17 abyss zealot astral cape should also be created as its missing too.

thank you

i agree that the reburius bright cape should remain rare as it was meant to be.

however i would like a lvl 17 version abyss zealot sun cape (remove the astral and replace with say dodge) to be created for balancing purposes.

that being said, a lvl 17 abyss zealot astral cape should also be created as its missing too.

thank you

I guess lvl 17 sun mage cape with dodge is just a dream lol.