DPS Shaman

Carnivhal

After browsing the forum I've come across references to fury, dps and moon shaman. I assue these are all the same kind of shaman.

Could some shamans who play/have played this way, help me with some skill build options and any other useful advice.  I'd be grateful  8)

I just dont always want to play as a heal bot.

I'm not sure about fury but dps shaman would have maximum moon that you can get with skills ball and quake at 5. But you shouldn't do that because either your heal will be crap or you wont have blind which is generally bad. so you should go like 4 ball 4 blind 4 quake 4 heal or something along those lines. Moon shaman is pretty much the same. Go for max moon.

First, thank you for taking the time to help me out...

That's just what I as needing, a skill build aimed toward dps. That'll get me where I wanted.

Am I correct to assume Crit an Accuracy are the primary stats to focus on ?

First, thank you for taking the time to help me out...

That's just what I as needing, a skill build aimed toward dps. That'll get me where I wanted.

Am I correct to assume Crit an Accuracy are the primary stats to focus on ?

Well for dps shaman those stats are ideal but if you are going for full violent storm set you will lose a lot of hp and would have low resilence. So i would mix in few pieces of arena gear for extra hp and resilence. But if you wish to get high accu and crit then violent storm is the way.

• 3 months later...