[2021.02.01] Week of winter bounty and event of the week "Winter tales: Icy Mist"!

Peony

snow2_happy_1200x630.png

Friends!

The active struggle for creation of the citadel does not halt for a minute! But the finish line is close and very soon White Beard will choose the Architect. This will be the one who will build the fortress on the Snow Boundary. So, let's push it!

The dwellers of the winter island began to notice strange animals in the local forests. They are said to be the messengers of the Chernobog, who is gathering his forces for an imminent new attack on the Snow Boundary. But is it worth believing such tales?

• unique Chernobog and Bear Gorynya costumes will be added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • rare non-class "Enhanced Resistance" and "Enhanced Solidity" skill books will added to "Don Gremlione’s Mansion", "Don Gremlione’s Villa" and "Don Gremlione’s Residence" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level).

In addition, this week in the Dungeons you will find an insane amount of other treasures and three times more Guild Points:

• x2 drop chance of unique weapons with the Rage bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique weapons with the Piercing Attack bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of rare accessories (cloaks, rings and amulets) with physical / magical damage and Rage bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of rare accessories (cloaks, rings and amulets) with physical / magical damage in percentage and Piercing Attack bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique armor (helmet, armor, gloves, boots) with Resistance bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of unique belts with battle bonuses in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 drop chance of Ice Chest Keys in "Don Gremlione’s Hall", "Don Gremlione’s Manor", "Don Gremlione’s Mansion", "Don Gremlione’s Villa" and "Don Gremlione’s Residence" holiday Dungeons;
  • x3 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons.

Active participants of the world, alliance and guild events will also receive a nice bonus - the chance of receiving rewards from chests and treasuries for this week's events will be doubled!

• x2 drop chance of the Inventor Morgius costume from the Architects' Chest VI;
  • x2 drop chance of the Enhanced Damage Reflection skill book from the Treasury of Ice Citadel;
  • x2 drop chance of the Serpent costume and Enhanced Fury skill book from the Treasury of Winter Games;
  • x2 drop chance of Hruggvie Breadbasket costume and Rapid Fury skill book from the Treasury of Trolls.

Increased rewards are also available for warriors who bravely challenge the bosses on the winter island, as well as for those who periodically interfere with the main construction site and fight with the Architects.

• x2 drop chance of unique armor (helmet, armor, gloves, boots) with the Damage reflection bonus from all bosses on the Snow Boundary;
  • x2 drop chance of Architect Petris and Architect Martis costumes and Enhanced Piercing Attack skill book from the raid bosses Architect Petris and Architect Martis.

Don't forget to open the Ice Chests in the Troll caves, because now the chance to receive a rare reward is doubled! But that's not all - active participation in the Tournament this week will bring even more points for almost all actions!

• x2 drop chance of Favoniy’s, Wulturn’s, Auster’s and Aquilon’s costumes and non-class Revelation of Fury skill book from the Ice Chests;
  • x2 Tournament points for completing all festive Dungeons, attractions and quests.

Also, do not miss the new Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement), where you can get Crimson Corundums!

places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament;
places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest.

Event time: 01.02 12:00 CET - 08.02 11:00 CET

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

1 hour ago, coldeher said:

no X2 token or x1.5 token from rides? Why you guys not made token buff?

My guess cuz of the buffs from events

31 minutes ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

@Peony@Holmes  @Nolan

HAVE U GUYS CONSIDERED ADDING GREAT XP, AP, GP POTS IN DG AS DROPS ??

Hey, we already have a great chance to get them from chests. I don't think there's a need for it :pardon:

4 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hey, we already have a great chance to get them from chests. I don't think there's a need for it :pardon:

trust me in eu we need them we are soo on low xd too much op spammers

btw also game bugged 

not showing who dropped books/ costume in world chat🤷

admins when will x2 token buff from ride come? last 3 dayss? please reply guys, just because im not from russia, doesnt me u can ignore my message. i play ur game , show respect .

@Nolan

1 hour ago, coldeher said:

admins when will x2 token buff from ride come? last 3 dayss? please reply guys, just because im not from russia, doesnt me u can ignore my message. i play ur game , show respect .

@Nolan

If you didn't see it in the post, then it's not the time yet. :yawn1:

2 hours ago, coldeher said:

@Nolan

Most people that I know of don't do rides so be patient they probably have it planned for the last week 

The people here are not employees of Aigrind (as far as I'm aware) and even then they most likely won't know

Edited by Drakoknight

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Most people that I know of don't do rides so be patient they probably have it planned for the last week 

The people here are not employees of Aigrind (as far as I'm aware) and even then they most likely won't know

Experience tells me that this IS the last week. But there are 3 days left until the end of the week. 

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Experience tells me that this IS the last week. But there are 3 days left until the end of the week. 

Oh ok

• Holmes unpinned this topic