So I did something incredibly stupid.

AimBot

I didn't know I had to change my login info in game and I cleared the game data so I could access the forums by my phone while the game ran in background. Long story short I have no idea how to get my account back.

I didn't know I had to change my login info in game and I cleared the game data so I could access the forums by my phone while the game ran in background. Long story short I have no idea how to get my account back.

I don't think you can recover if you didn't make a account. I lost my first char who was a lvl 12 dk when my mobile broke and I didn't have an account.

Actually it is possible to recover an account even if you can't remember any log-in information. Contact Warspear Online's technical support (LINK) and provide them information concerning your account. Such things as character names, levels, items, amount of currencies help them to find your lost account and verify it to be your. The more things you can remember of your account the more likely you will get your account back.

Remember to set log-in information if you manage to recover your account. Good luck!

Actually it is possible to recover an account even if you can't remember any log-in information. Contact Warspear Online's technical support (LINK) and provide them information concerning your account. Such things as character names, levels, items, amount of currencies help them to find your lost account and verify it to be your. The more things you can remember of your account the more likely you will get your account back.

Remember to set log-in information if you manage to recover your account. Good luck!

I love you.